[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IDF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: idfgirl.jpg (8KB, 236x173px) Image search: [Google]
idfgirl.jpg
8KB, 236x173px
My cousin who is in the IDF says that they don't do any of the stupid full metal jacket military meme bullshit like marching or spit shining or getting screamed at by retarded high school dropouts. But they have one of the most effective fighting forces in the world. How do they do it?

Should the USA bring them over to help streamline the military and cut down on the "muh heritage" bullshit memes?
>>
>>32893008
>But they have one of the most effective fighting forces in the world

They have 'some' of the effective fighting forces, the vast majority are fucking garbage and their officers are complete duds. The upside is that their only real threat is sand people who are by and large, completely useless cunts.
>>
File: 1449621142592.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449621142592.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>32893008
they also successfully integrate women throughout their ranks, unlike the us military who cant go two seconds without raping them
>>
It's not. What they have is a two tiered military, which is the main drawback to conscription.

The vast, vast majority of Israelis do a form of military service that doesn't really teach them to do anything other than a simple task - or makes them do something they can already do, except in uniform. It's incredibly basic throughout. Even the ones who volunteer for infantry and SF service are nowhere near the standards of their western counterparts

However - they have an excellent propaganda arm, some very clever scientists and political strategists, a decent military intelligence service and a fully supportive population.

They're backward in every other aspect and rely far too heavily on the set piece.
>>
Well, you take any U.S. farm boy, and put him in the army, he will do well. He will already be used to hard work, exhaustion, temperature extremes, learning to work multiple tools, etc.

Any Israeli boy growing up in the middle of the Negev will be the same. He will be used to freezing cold showers in the morning, improvisation, etc.

A hard life makes for a good soldier.
>>
>>32893038
Holy fuck JIDF women are hot.

Seriously, I'm not a jew but can i join the idf? do they allow fraternisation?
>>
ex-idf here

>marching
still a thing in basic training, just without singing

>getting screamed at by retarded high school
frowned upon but can still happen

>israel strongest army
no, idf is strong but by far not the strongest, what makes idf strong is that combat is a daily thing, there's always combat readiness, a good big part of fighting forces soldiers experienced battle, a bit or a lot... basically if a war will be declared tomorrow no one will panic, its like "oh again?"

>>32893214
don't, its shite
>>
File: MATZO.gif (811KB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
MATZO.gif
811KB, 472x360px
>>32893008
>>32893214

> falling this hard for the IDF propaganda

Good little goy! Keep it up and you'll be in Bibi's special friends circle :)
>>
>>32893800
hey muhammed
>>
>tfw no jewish gf
>>
Most women will be doing service. Well, the jewish and christian ones anyway. Which mean they will be reasonably fit and young, which means there are going to be lots of pretty ones. There are also going to be lots of not at all pretty ones. Which group do you think will have their pics spread all over the place?
>>
File: 1275413142232.png (170KB, 307x400px) Image search: [Google]
1275413142232.png
170KB, 307x400px
>>32893008

>who is in the IDF
>>
>>32893960
you realize the whole USA controlled by jidf is a russian kremlin propaganda to undermine the US. The jidf controls the US as much as south korea, or taiwan or singapore or belgium does. None at all you fuckface. We control them you blue pilled faggot.

The ultimate red pill is understanding geopolitics and thinking israel controls the US is absolutely retarded. but of course you will react towards my statement the same way a lib would react to donald trump.
>>
>friend does IdF service
>tourism liaison

Kekkkarot just go away you dumb faggot
>>
File: 1289083275001.jpg (91KB, 640x845px) Image search: [Google]
1289083275001.jpg
91KB, 640x845px
>>32894001

>Goy
>>
>>32893826
Hey there Schlomo.
>>
>>32894001
muh russian hackers
>>
>>32894151
>muh jewish overloards
>>32894072
>muh jids.
fuck off fuckboys. I voted trump. I hate Russia.
>>
Tight discipline in middle-eastern militaries is harder to establish since interpersonal activities are more open, and less rigid, compared to, say, the US. That's not usually something to envy, though it can have its uses.
Moreover, in a small country, it's harder to create that distance between ranks when everyone knows someone who knows their commander.
And in a conscription model, it's even harder, since, technically, nobody asked to be there. That's not to say the soldiers have low morale, but it creates a different relationship vis-a-vis the military institution.
>>
>>32893008
The oft-cited reason that the IDF has done well, especially early on, is that they know that if they lose they will be wiped off the face of the earth. It's not like America where we can just pack up and go home like Vietnam and Iraq.
>>
File: JIDF.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
JIDF.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>32893008
>>
Yes, all Idf girls do their hair and makeup at 0600. So do the men.
The regular city conscripts are softer than shit and only learn to drive and not shoot themselves. My Moroccan friend's description of their army is even sadder.
>>
>>32893960
fucking THIS. my cousin just joined the navy and everyone is all proud. it's a fucking meme non-job welfare gig for israel, but no one will listen to me.
>>
Jews only fight women and children. Fought a few battles they call "wars" in jewspeak. All ended in stalemate all their enemies are still there fighting them. Jews are marketers shilling a army of genetic sewage and foreign equipment and technologies.
How'd those invincible Merkava tanks (mobile ovens) work out in Lebanon LOL. They don't even have an army LOL
>>
>>32894415

Butthurt Arab detected.

At least we don't sneak in through the window and slit children's throats in their sleep like your brave warriors of Islam, Mohammed.
>>
File: obesity.jpg (64KB, 561x347px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
64KB, 561x347px
>>32893960
>>32893800
>>32894072
>>32894302

.5 cheeseburgers have been deposited into your account
>>
I had a friend in the Marines who was former IDF.

He said the IDF was like Romper Room compared to the Marine Corps.

He joined the Marines because he wanted to go hard mode and be an 0311.
>>
>>32896174
Whoa, that big of a difference? How bad was the IDF?
>>
File: 1484713320881.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484713320881.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
sage thread
>>
>>32893008
They get missiles shot at them on the regular and genuinely want to kill. #jewishwarmachine
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.