[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will France to with the FAMAS now that they are replacing it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: famas.jpg (57KB, 1200x541px) Image search: [Google]
famas.jpg
57KB, 1200x541px
What will France to with the FAMAS now that they are replacing it?
>>
File: this triggers the k.jpg (196KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the k.jpg
196KB, 600x338px
>>
Hock it off to poor african countries or destroy.
>>
Sell it.
>>
>>32890681
Sell them to Africa and/or destroy them.
>>
>>32890681

Destroy it, give it away to some rebel group or stock pile them just case.
>>
>>32890681
the plan is to give their version of the national guard all of the army's FAMAS rifles. Once the HK416 is replaced, the FAMAS will probably be sold to other nations or destroyed. Poor thing.
>>
File: a fucking window.jpg (14KB, 520x299px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking window.jpg
14KB, 520x299px
throw it in the trash where it belongs
>>
Surplus auction or store it for reserves. I doubt they will ever reach NA shores.
>>
>>32890681
So now that they don't use it any more, can a US company buy the patent?
>>
>>32890819
There likely isn't any patent on it.
>>
>>32890681
they will be given to the national guard.

t. French
>>
I need a FAMAS. You can't make this many memes and destroy them. Does frenchies know of the memes? How could they do this to the free world
>>
>>32890681
I hope parts kits end up stateside. I want a FAMAS o bad, but the MAS .223's that were imported are like 10 grand.
>>
>>32891376
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.opex360.com%2F2017%2F01%2F27%2Fm-le-drian-confirme-que-le-famas-equipera-la-garde-nationale%2F&edit-text=&act=url
>>
>>32890681
I still think FAMAS is pretty aesthetic
>>
>>32891482
>10 grand
20 grand now boss.
>>
>>32891675
What does the national Guard have now if it isn't the FAMAS?
>>
>>32891716
nothing. It hasn't been created yet.
>>
>>32891738
Oh, neat. Wish I spoke more than 5 words of French, I'd love to see why they're creating such a thing now.
>>
>>32891759
Muslims
>>
>>32891817
They've been dealing with Muslims since the 700s.
>>
>>32891878
Maybe, but he's right. The decision to create it followed the Bataclan.
>>
>>32891894
I'm not sure who nasty girls would have prevented/ mitigated Bataclan.

I wonder if french NG will be more of a gendarme force
>>
>>32891938
France needs more people to do the Vigipirate shit
>>
>>32891989
Vigipirate/sentinelle is 100% useless and puts an unsustainable strain on the armée.
>>
>>32891989
France needs concealed carry for every citizen. Everything else is a waste of money and ressource.
>>
>>32890758
This.

>>32890819
the patent is dead for at least 25 years if not more for the F1, and about to die or already dead for the G2.

>>32891759
Because of terrorism. The army has to do a mission called vigipirate, where they patrol stations, some streets, etc, just to show the flag and let people know they are there. Most of the time the rifles aren't loaded or there's a safety round in the chamber with a little pin acting as a bolt opener. Though it's been proven to be a useful mission, it fucks morale and motivation of troops who were never asked to do this in the first place. Static defense sucks. They are also attacked sometimes, like a few days ago in the Louvres museum, where an egyptian with a knife stabbed a soldier (he's alive and well).

So the plan is to create a corp of suppletives called national guard to do the missions the army don't want to do anymore. Letting professional soldiers do the fighting.

It would be a sort of active duty reserve. And it's still in project.

Also, there is a strong chance a law will be passed to allow civilian armed security guards in France, who could be used to ensure static defense becomes a thing around some crowded places (museums, stadiums, etc).

Which will, of course, never light up a debate on home defense or personal defense for gun owners who are still asked to answer accordingly when assaulted. aka : you must wait for aziz to behead you before you can shoot him.

Cure the disease, not the symptoms, they say.
>>
File: uhoh.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>>32892077
>PMCs guarding french civilian structures
>>
>>32890819
Wouldn't matter without the tooling, which has already been sold/destroyed. That's a big reason why France is dropping it.
>>
>>32891759

The government is desperate to make believe things are under control and that they are actually doing something to protect the people.

>>32892031

No such thing as right of self-defense in France. Use a gun to stop a robber in the middle of the night in your own home and it's guaranteed you will spend years in jail.

French gun laws are dumb anyway.
>>
>>32892880
>Article 122-5
>N'est pas pénalement responsable la personne qui, devant une atteinte injustifiée envers elle-même ou autrui, accomplit, dans le même temps, un acte commandé par la nécessité de la légitime défense d'elle-même ou d'autrui, sauf s'il y a disproportion entre les moyens de défense employés et la gravité de l'atteinte.
>N'est pas pénalement responsable la personne qui, pour interrompre l'exécution d'un crime ou d'un délit contre un bien, accomplit un acte de défense, autre qu'un homicide volontaire, lorsque cet acte est strictement nécessaire au but poursuivi dès lors que les moyens employés sont proportionnés à la gravité de l'infraction.
>>
>>32892995

Your reaction to an aggression has to be both simultaneous and proportionate.

If someone comes at you with a club and you shoot him, you'ld be judged for man slaughter.
>>
>>32893087
Bullshit. You have no concept of what proportionate means.
>>
>>32893122

KK, nice argument faggot.

defensepersonnelle.com/legitime-defense

institut-mirabeau.org/nos-propositions/reforme-de-la-legitime-defense
>>
>>32893087
>>32893122

We are speaking of Fench law, like => >>32893154 say.

Don't underestimate french Justice, it can protect the terrorist, more than soldier that have been attacked.

A legionnaire which was walking with his girlfriend in Paris, was attack by a dealer, which dscover that his ass could be kicked so hard, he end up on the moon.

Well, the legionnaire was told that since he was a military, he should have use a " proportionate reaction", which mean not kicking mister dealer, and Mr legionnaire is now the one in prison, and must give money to the dealer.
>>
>>32893374

That legionnaire who killed the drug dealer in Paris was released after a while though.

But yeah, it's very hard to prove self defense in France, especially when there is a firearm involved.

Even soldiers are closely monitored, like the terrorist attack that just happened in the Louvre.

During the press conference you can hear how they insinst on the circonstances that lead to the terrorist being shot four times and the witness that confirmed the story of the soldiers.

Scumbag isn't even dead. Weak ass 5.56 ...
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>32893485

I come back from a country ( pic, very related ), and a bad guy took 25 5.56 in the body... To the surprise of everyone, the guy did survive.

That say... Bullets hits lot of things on their way, and the guy won't live like before, and probably not for long in such country.
>>
>>32890681
FAMAS isn't going away
It will remain with the newly reformed National Guard until at least 2028
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/01/30/breaking-famas-equip-new-84000-man-national-guard-stay-service-2028/
>>
>>32890693
How wasteful. Kids in Africa could have used them
>>
>>32893374
>>32893485
You know it's funny, i was in Paris last August and outside the Eiffel tower there were a bunch of nigerians or whatever selling little Eiffel tower keychains and some were selling cold water bottles. I guess they hid their stashes of stuff in bushs and one guy stole from another guy. So, no shit, they started fighting but if you use you a closed fist in Paris you go to jail. So here's two grown men literally slap fighting in the middle of this busy park with a bunch of immigrants around them. And everyones just watching because it's like wtf. Fucking slapping each other
>>
>>32890681
>Famas The perfect rifle
>If you absolutely need an infantry squad to be defeated by a naked unarmed refugee
>>
Given this is France, sell it to Arabs

Will reappear 3 years from now killing Israeli's, world will ignore it and /k/ cheers

Will reappear killing Russians 5 years after, world will ignore and /k/ will scream
>>
>>32890681
They'll issue it to the National Guard.
>>
>>32894381
Folding surrender sticks come standard with every unit!
>>
>>32891716
France doesnt have states like the US. Maybe im misinformed but I thought we sort of created the whole NG thing
>>
Give it to muslim citizens so they can protect themselves from islamophobes.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.