[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHTF Thread: Necrophilia Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

File: dead people spread diseases.jpg (608KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dead people spread diseases.jpg
608KB, 1024x768px
Should bodybags and similar corpse disposal equipment be part of your preps?

Let's say you were forced to kill some people, or your neighbor is dead, what do you with the dead bodies?
>>
>>32888881
You should have a dump site picked out for all your waste. Leave bodies there.
>>
I have a decent full-body hazmat suit, and plenty of stout rubber boots and gloves. If they deserve the respect, they're either getting cremated or buried according to their wishes.

Otherwise, they're going into the biomatter digester and making methane for me.
>>
Burn
>>
>>32888925
That's an awfully big waste of firewood.
>>
>>32888925
Way to draw massive amounts of attention to yourself
>>
You eat them of course. People you killed = free meat.
>>
>>32888936
Enjoy your kuru
>>
Interesting but OT fact:

In Afghan, if we came under contact and had kills, but couldn't ID the nationality of the body (no ID) we would put an OP on it. If the body was recovered within an hour, it was an Afghan national. If it took over a day, it was Pakistani. The Pakistani insurgents would leave details with their family for in effect, the insurgency welfare officer. If the family didn't hear from their son at the end of each day, they'd contact the welfare officer who'd tell them they were KIA at 'x' village. The family would then go and collect the body.

>MFW I found out the insurgents in Afghan had a welfare officer.
>>
>>32888928
>>32888933
>not living innawoods or innamountains
That's your first problem. Ozark mountains are the way to go. Cities are for fags and liberals
>>
>>32888942
Fine then, free dog food. Then eat the dogs. Whatever.
>>
>>32888945
I do live out in the middle of nowhere but if I saw a massive smoke plume I'd be interested
>>
>>32888945
chopping wood is hard work, liquid fuel is too valuable.

Just dig a shallow grave and stack up a cairn on top.
>>
>>
>>32888977
>>32888971
I guess I could just dismember the body and throw it in the guts pile with the deer carrion.
>>
>>32888990
Where do you live?
>>
>>32889000
Arkansas
>>
File: Ciara Eliza Horan.jpg (190KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ciara Eliza Horan.jpg
190KB, 720x960px
>>32888990
I'll do that if it were a feral nigger who tried to rape my boipucci and steal my stuff.

But that nice cute girl across the street deserves a decent funeral.
>>
>>32888881
Best you leave them alone in that case honestly. Wouldn't want to catch a disease or something imo.
>>
>>32889022
Well yeah it definitely depends on who it is.
>>
>>32889012
I don't know what the weather is like there but remember if it's hot it's going to start to smell very quickly
>>
>>32889037
It's down a hill about a quarter mile. Gives you a good angle and view to watch coyotes and shit eat the guts
>>
>>32888881
if you killed them then loot them and
either leave them where they fell or burn them.

if it is a member of your group or family then bury them.
>>
>not controlling a gothic abbey
>not burying the in shallow graves bodies near the paths
>not having a full-time murder of crows standing on the cairns
>not having an unkindness of ravens within the abbey
>not having a harem of gothic sluts to please you
>not having Beef McLargehuge subordinate executioners to hang out with
>not wearing robes (tactical) at all times
>not having a huge ass organ to pass the time on

No one in their right mind would fuck with you. Speaking of which, what is the most gothic gun /k/?
>>
>>32889028
>>32889043

Feral nigger raider corpses still need to be disposed in some manner.

You wouldn't want them spreading diseases by fucking up the water supply. Plus it smells bad.
>>
>>32889059
depends on where you killed them. If they were killed somewhere you don't want a rotting corpse then move them to a burn pile or dump site. never spend the effort to bury a nigger.
>>
me personally, Id either cut the hands off and bust the teeth out with a hammer and dispose of those things in different areas with different methods, or just take the body out in the urban city and just dump it. Fuck it. No ones gonna look into that.
>>
>>32889079
... But why tho
>>
>>32889088
>>32889067
I don't think he understands SHTF
>>
>>32889088
he didnt read the op

he is thinking he can stop an id of the body by removing the dental records and finger prints.
>>
>>32888943
I remember when one of the higher ups in ISIS was droned and hearing that his 'job description' was providing funds to widows and children of dead jihadists
like fuck dude they killed the guy who was in charge of taking care of dead guys families
>>
>>32889097
Well I got that more why in SHTF
>>
>>32888977

Is a cairn enough to prevent the corpse from being scavenged by stray doggos?
>>
>>32889045
Luger?
>>
>>32889115
Depends on how heavy the rocks are and how deep you bury it
>>
>>32889059
It smells only for about 2 weeks, you will survive that minor inconvenience.
>>
>>32889146
I heard 2-3 feet deep is enough. That's what those hippies advocating for 'natural burials' use.

Just make the cairn dense and heavy.
>>
>>32888881
Strip and leave them in the open, they'll be gone in less than a month - way less is you live in the country, next to wild animals.
>>
>>32889166
ew
>>
>>32889179
That creates the problem of encouraging wild animals with a taste for human flesh to live around you.
>>
>>32889166
Bodies smell for way longer than that, friendo. Try 6-8 weeks.
>>
>>32889542
It's not the taste but the smell
>>
>>32888881
>Necrophilia Edition
Necrophilia is the sexual attraction to dead bodies
do you want to have sex with the people you kill?
>>
>>32888881

Basic hygiene and simple haz-mat protocols will avoid most biohazards with a putrefying dead body.

If you have the ability for a burn pit, that is the quickest and safest option to reduce the risk of disease. "Cook and cover." Just make sure you do it down from your water point.

t. former 92M
>>
>>32889045
>what is the most gothic gun
Siege Cannon.
>>
>>32888881
You really need some gloves and an apron or something. Just cut them up and eat them or save the fat to burn later, the rest can be used as bait.
>>
File: 1428648449068.jpg (109KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1428648449068.jpg
109KB, 640x427px
>>32888881
Yes i usually pack an extra gravestone just for those special cases
>>
File: PB045120.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
PB045120.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>32888977
>>32889146
>>32889115

These cairns on the Isandlwana battle field are from about 1880. A recent archeology dig broke one open and they found uniform remnants and bones of dead Brits inside.
>>
>>32889115
>Is a cairn enough to prevent the corpse from being scavenged by stray doggos?
who cares?
>>
>>32888881
>Let's say you were forced to kill some people, or your neighbor is dead, what do you with the dead bodies?

Loot bodies, move on. If I was the one doing the killing, then the sounds of struggle or gunfire probably attracted attention. In SHTF, attention is bad. Once I've stripped the body for anything remotely useful, I haul ass out of there.

If it was my neighbor or friend, then they'd get a shallow grave, a grave marker and a prayer provided I had the time. Live now, mourn later when society is unfucked.
>>
>>32889713
Where the fuck did they even get the rocks from?
Being so scattered it seems like they buried them where they died, but carrying a hundred stones from ages away seems way more difficult then a single body
>>
>>32888881
let the foxs eat them
>>
>>32888881
Cook and eat.
Fuck would you bury a body for in the apocalypse?
>>
>>32888881
Shtf you dont have time to fuck around disposing of bodies. Thats just some stupid shit they put in movies, TWD, sometimes for the feels
>>
>>32889754
Dude there are about a dozen or so dead Redcoats under each cairn. They are mass graves from when they gott slaughtered. You are looking at hundreds of dead ounder those piles of stones. Read some of the books from MikeSnook or Ian Greaves for a full run down. Very /k/ stuff
>>
>>32888881
You have to bury them or burn them. Otherwise they will be there for months stinking up the place, attracting flies, predators and vermin.

The idea that during SHTF people making some linear journey is horseshit. Humans go around in small circles from one point of interest or necessity to another. It is not a good idea to leave corpses within a few hundred yards of your water supply.
>>
Loot, strip and burn.

If say it was a huge fight or massacre the bodies would have to be covered or dumped in a mass grave. I'd try to be somewhat respectful about it though like neatly lining them up and stuff.
>>
>>32888910
To properly cremate a body you need a huge fire that burns really hot, otherwise you'll end up with a severely charred body.
I'd strongly suggest you just bury it. Draws much less attention than a fire and is probably easier. Plus it will actually get rid of the body.
>>
>>32888888
>>
How badly has the S hit the F?
If it was bad enough and the stiff in question not someone I had a great connection to (yes muh fucking feels, fucking bite me), and somewhat healthy, parting it up for food wouldn't be out of the question.
In my case, this means empty stores, empty traps, empty pots, empty nests, barren soil, black sea, no livestock, no nothing, everything fucked, but is luckily not very likely.
The person in question could also be left to rot for a bit before finding use as crab or lobster bait, or even to bait birds.

If it ain't that bad, you could just take the time to bury them properly, or in the case of a random body you pass by, dumping them in the sea works alright.

If you're doing the whole minimalist Mad Max world-gone-mad thing, be aware that human skin isn't very tough, and not very good to use for shaman drums (can be used for binding books, though), but teeth can be excellent to cast runes on. If you're of shorter stature, you could probably fashion some mighty intimidating armour out of the larger bones.
>>
>>32888881
cut at joints, wire bits to rocks, drop in fast flowing water away from paths.
>>
>>32888881
Dump them in your drinking water, that way you keep the body cool if you need food for later.
>>
>>32889100
>The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families
>>
>>32888881
kerosene and a lighter works pretty well
>>
How hard is it to turn a cadaver into combustible fuel?
>>
If they were a looter, I'd put their head on a stake and put it up as a warning to other looters just to show them I'm a crazy motherfucker that they don't wanna fuck with.
>>
>>32888936
this. Dont waste meat. Feed it to something you can eat at least.
>>
>>32888881
In preparation for a nuclear war, the British made a series titled "Protect and Survive". The section about Casualties is useful for your question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys0WWPAIUF8
>>
>>32888936
What is CJD for 500 alex?
>>
>>32889713
Why would they break one open. That sounds like a cheesy horror movie intro. Leave the spooky Brit ghost alone.
>>
>>32888881
Weekend at bernies that shit you fucking faggot.
>>
>>32888881
Bodybags are for transport, not disposal. Disposal depends, in part on who they were and general circumstances.

If you knew the person, they get a burial, a few words, and as durable a marker as you can fabricate. Preferably in a designated graveyard spot, with pertinent data logged in your community record.

If it's a random corpse of an unknown that you've just stumbled across, they get a shallower hole in the nearest convenient spot. Layer of wood ash goes in first, then corpse, another layer of ash, then backfill and tamp. The wood ash speeds up the decomp process. Put up a marker if you feel the situation warrants it, note the event and location in your notebook and give the info to your community recorder when you get back home.

If the body or bodies are from raiders or other hostiles, they get stripped, laid in a mass grave, wood ash, covered. Log the info.

This treatment also applies to anybody who gets hanged for raiding, if they happen to be captured. Give them a brief hearing, because at the very least you want to let them know why you're hanging them.

Corpse disposal equipment is a shovel, a bucket of ashes, rubber gloves and boots, and a respirator with organic vapor cartridges. Bodies always get buried, unless you're a fan of epidemics.
>>
>>32890239
Human body is 90-something percent water. Get rid of that and you can burn the solid matter easily enough.
>>
>>32888881
Snip the arms and legs for meat.

Head goes on a stake to mark your territory.

Bury whats left to minimize the smell.
>>
>>32889045
Gun? Idk about that but I would probably argue for the crossbow as a weapon in general.
>>
>>32889639
That's a given, we're discussing what after they get cold.
>>
File: IMG_1898.jpg (51KB, 778x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898.jpg
51KB, 778x675px
>>32888942
>>32890873
This.
>>
>>32888881
Why not just feed them to pigs?
>>
>>32888955
Chinese please go.
>>
>>32888942
>>32890873
Stop eating the brains, you chucklefucks, it isn't hard.
>>
>>32889045
>He doesn't even have gibbets
You're not even trying, bruh.
>>
>>32889045
>what is the most gothic gun /k/?
Colt revolvers, Winchester leverguns, Double-barreled shotguns.

Bonus points if you shank a Slavic noble with your Bowie knife.
>>
>>32890022
>If you're of shorter stature, you could probably fashion some mighty intimidating armour out of the larger bones.
His skeleton didn't save him, why would it save me?
>>
>>32894168
also nerves, prions survive being cooked
>>
File: Mah Niggah.jpg (7KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
Mah Niggah.jpg
7KB, 247x204px
>>32890163
>>
>>32888881
>what do you with the dead bodies
Compost pile
>>
Eat the meat, use the skin for leather, and the bones as tools.
>>
>>32894532
>Kuru
No thanks.
>>
>>32889664
I read somewhere that the health hazards of dead bodies on a battlefield or major disasters are actually overblown. It's more of a morale hazard, provided you boil water and keep clear of them. Human nature is to remove the dead so it is out of sight due to compassion or superstition. However, this act of handling the dead bodies is a major route of infection. E.g. the relatives of Ebola victims ritually washing the corpses.
>>
>>32890873
It's "what is CJD" or "i'll take CJD for 500, alex" you fucking imbecile
>inb4 autism
>>
>>32894285
His skeleton was on the inside.
>>
>>32890157
edgy
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.