[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In delayed entry for the USMC. Only scored a 75 on ASVAB, 100+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

In delayed entry for the USMC. Only scored a 75 on ASVAB, 100+ on all the seperate scores. Wanting to go infantry but want other opinions. Everyone else around me is begging me not to join and go to some libshit college.

>inb4 "hur welfarequeen da j00z"
>>
>>32883857
>seperate
Just become a grunt. You are too dumb for anything else.
>>
>>32883871
CL
EL
GT
MM
ST

It's almost like those are all separate parts of the test and they're all added together to get your over-all score
>>
>>32883857
muhreens in peace time fucking sucks. were starting to run into retention issues because nobody wants to deal with the faggotry

join the airforce and enjoy decent living arrangements and benefits

trust me ive been in for 16 years

>gy y u so salty tho
>>
>>32883919
Isn't the Air Force full of literal faggotry though?
>>
You made the right choice. It might suck for the most part but its totally worth it. Don't listen to the pussies who want you to go to college. Get that GI Bill and laugh while your friends are all in $80k debt from liberal arts school.

It'l make a man out of you. Good luck and don't quit.
>>
>>32883857
Army
>>
>>32883857
>75 on ASVAB
Just skip the part where you become a welfare queen and go straight to trade school if you dont have an academic scholarship.
>>
>>32883951
If by faggotry you mean job security, better food, relative safety in wartime, and generally higher income, then yes. The USAF is full of faggotry. Just remember that gay residents raise property values when they move in down the street, friendo.
>>
>>32884015
>not going air force and literally getting paid to go to college and work a cushy desk job until you get out
Marines, everybody.
>>
>>32883951
ask your recruiter why you should join the muhreens over the chairforce

guarantee he'll bring up asinine and intangible shit because he needs bodies.

you can still get your GI bill in any other branch and as a bonus you won't end up with fucked up knees from constant humps and boots and utes moto runs
>>
>Too stupid to be a marine
How did you fucking manage this?

>>32884233
>Just go to trade school
Terrible idea desu. There are tons of washouts, much smarter than OP in trade school. Trump might fix things but with so much being offshored, only the best and brightest trade school grads are getting jobs.
>>
>>32884268
>guarantee he'll bring up asinine and intangible shit because he needs bodies.
Haven't you seen the commercial anon? Marines get to slay dragons! Don't YOU want to slay dragons?
>>
>>32884345
i am a marine you jabronie

don't join the corps OP it is the most idiotic decision you will make in your young adult life. Remember that the guy who recruits you is ONLY doing so because he has to provide at least 3 people per month or he receives a poor fitness report (yearly review)

join the fucking air force and take advantage of all the benefits you can. Get stationed near a marine base and look at the shit show you would have fallen into. Political infighting, whole hog SJW pandering, shitty living arrangements and an ass backwards bizarro world meritocracy where you only get promoted if your a fat black transvestite who works at the IPAC
>>
File: 1449368181084.jpg (40KB, 552x828px) Image search: [Google]
1449368181084.jpg
40KB, 552x828px
>>32883857
Oh my precious little boot.

You're going to get a Lance Corporal more pissed off at life than you could ever Imagine.

Think hate ×3. Welcome to to Corps son.
t. I was an marine Infantryman
>>
>>32883951
There is no force, past or present, gayer than the USMC.
>>
>>32884345
>Marines get to slay dragons!

They slay the same terrifying dragons as the rest of the military.

Dependapotamus Dragonii is a fierce, ruthless shapeshifting beast. Her early form, Trailertrashus Plezbonmii, is often sexy and eager to please. The tranformation occurs on installation of a gold ring and receipt of a dependent ID card. Metamorphosis usually happens during its mates first deployment. Simbiosis occurs with Jodisus and Tyronean males who accompany, and often fertilize Dependapotamus while her meal ticket is away.

Dependapotamus carry a variant of toxoplasmosis called cucksoplasmosis which has the biologial effect of making her presence addictive to her (official) mate. The inevitable succession of victims are sometimes so cucked they compete with each other to serve her.

There is no medical prophylaxis, but heeding Old Sarge lectures and the frightening example of your brother troops being eaten alive financially helps some.
>>
>>32883857
trust me my friend. dont. there is much better to do with your life.
>>
>>32883857
Retake ASVAB, join Air Force, have decent career.

Avoid SF, Admin and Transportation.
>>
>>32884430
Except the navy...

But, you know....
>>
>>32883857
Do you think that's even impressive? 85 on the ASVAB and I was up partying all night the night before. 120+ on all line scores. I always wanted to know what I could get if I actually tried.

Here's what you should do:
>Stop bitching
>Join Muhreens
>Kill sand people
>Get out
>Use GI bill money to get a STEM degree
>Get good paying job
>???
>Profit
>Use profit to build up a massive arsenal
>Post arsenal on /k/

Wash, rinse, repeat
>>
>>32884826
He got a 75, how is he going to make it through a STEM degree program?
>>
Don't let the recruiter talk you into thinking that a radio operator is a battery powered grunt. They took my 03 contract in bootcamp and now I am stuck in the air wing for another year and change.
>>
>>32884254
>>being laughed at the rest of your life for pretending to be in the military.

whats the difference between a contractor and an average airforce enlistee?

One gets paid well while the other pretends hes delta forces and has less understanding of military affairs than an airsoft faggot.
>>
>>32884954
Even if he's not stupid he would be better off with a business administration degree. Fuck 90 hour weeks in STEM jobs.
>>
>>32883857
fuckin pog
>>
>>32884772
You don't understand, gayness is a aggregate metric of behaviors and appearances that cannot be determined solely by a single qualifier. Here's how it breaks down, metaphorically, in regards to how gay the various armed services are:

>Air Force
That one gay guy at work who keeps getting the entire office dragged to HR seminars because he interprets everything as some kind of offensive remark or slur.

>Army
That gay guy who constantly takes time off to travel to various cities to take part in gay pride parades.

>Navy
That gay guy in cutoffs and a skintight tee that reads "Open Manhole in Rear" who doesn't let the fact that he doesn't have the body or personal grooming to pull off cutoffs and skintight tees.

>Marines
That gay guy who never shuts up about chicks and keeps trying to pull off macho stunts before fucking Navy in the toolshed while his wife's at work but it's totally not gay because he doesn't like guys he just likes fucking guys, he fucked Navy instead of getting fucked by Navy, and he totally called no homo.
>>
>>32884419
i can literally hear the "aye lcpl"s
>>
>>32883951
Yes.
http://opslens.com/2017/01/17/usafa-training-pc-culture-obama-administration/
>>
>>32884623
I laughed, i cried.
>>
>>32885215
Dude we have some hot queers in the navy.
>>
>>32884772
but the Marines are the Navy
>>
>>32883857
Go to the Army recruiter. Refuse to ship without option 40 in contract, or if your GT score is above 110, go 18x.

If you want infantry, sign up for it in contract. But if you really want to do the cool guy shit, get it in your contract and dont half ass it.
>>
>>32884826
Except marines arent killing sand people anymore. Peacetime marine corps blows so much dick.

Hopefully Trump lets us kill some people soon. Im losing my mind.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.