[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beretta Brigadier vs 92FS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 92brigadier_zoom001.png (352KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
92brigadier_zoom001.png
352KB, 840x560px
Is there any reason not to pick up the Brigadier over the 92FS? It seems like a straight upgrade, even if those improvements are small.
>>
>>32883756
I just asked myself this recently when picking up a new 92FS. I'm probably not going to shoot it enough to matter and got it as a range toy. The only thing I did was buy a steel guiderod off of beretta and I was happy with the gun.

I also hope this makes sense. I have the flu.
>>
>>32883756
I got a 92fs then picked up a brigadier slide. The black slide really takes out the tackiness of the Inox.
>>
>>32883830
Did you get the slide off of beretta's site? I didn't see it on that last time I did a quick check. How much was it?
>>
>>32883802

Makes sense to me, but I'm sick too. Maybe we're on the same diseased wavelength.

I'm thinking to use it more for self-defense and the like, but if it stays a range toy I certainly won't complain.
>>
>>32883848
Pawn shop $100. Minimal use, I got lucky. I saw a painted brig. floating around Gunbroker a month ago.
>>
>>32883899
This might be a dumb question but do you need to change the springs and guided for the heavier slide?
>>
>>32884394
You don't have to but I did, I like heavy springs. I don't even shoot +P. I don't know about the guide, because I swapped out that shitty plastic one from the inox to a at least better looking plastic one and it runs both slides fine.
>>
>>32883756
I mean only thing would be weight of the gun. But if you don't mind it then go for it. I'd love to have a 92 Brig one day
>>
>>32884394
No. It's only 1oz heavier and 1mm thicker

The brig slide is coveted because of the sights. The heavy slide bit is, as much as it pains me to say it, a meme.its a good slide, just not for the reasons /k/ thinks
>>
Doesn't the 92A1 also have the dovetailed sights, in addition to the improved recoil buffer and other engineering improvements?
>>
>>32886670
Yes. Which is why 92A1 slides are not interchangeable with any other 92, and why if you're looking to change slides in the future you don't buy a 92A1.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.