[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Check out my new angled fore grip! Is there a grip stop that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Scorpion.jpg (777KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Scorpion.jpg
777KB, 1200x1600px
Check out my new angled fore grip!

Is there a grip stop that only needs as much space as is left in front?
>>
>>32882503
RIP OP's doggo.
>>
aawwwww im telling
>>
File: Untitled.png (129KB, 1032x494px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
129KB, 1032x494px
>>32883002
>>32883007
No dude, angled fore grips are legal and this is an angled fore grip.
>>
>>32882503
*autistic ATF screeching
>>
>>32883068
Yeah but you're pushing the boundaries and we all know the ATF doesn't give a fuck about the laws.
>>
File: ATFScreeching.jpg (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ATFScreeching.jpg
57KB, 800x800px
>>32882503
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1288x916px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1288x916px
>>32883087
Literally no difference.
>>
File: 815JwxMJTNL._SL1500_.jpg (171KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
815JwxMJTNL._SL1500_.jpg
171KB, 1500x1000px
>>32883086
>>32883118
If you read the opinion letters of the ATF, ability to put your thumb behind the grip has nothing to do with the law. It's either a vertical grip or it isn't.

Since this isn't, it doesn't matter but let's examine anyway. They've put a web behind the grip similar to California legal are grips that literally makes it impossible to put your thumb behind the grip.
>>
>>32883184
that prevents you from wrapping your thumb around it? because it's uncomfortable? or a matter of minute legal positioning of your digit?
>>
why the fuck are angled fore grips illegal anyways?
>>
>>32882503
>grips
>illegal
Is this a commyfornia thread?
>>
>>32883523
They're not. Only vertical grips are because they mean the gun is intended to be used with 2 hands and handguns are intended to be used with 1 hand. So if you put a specifically vertical grip for a second hand, you've reclassified your handgun as an any other weapon. However, since the law expressly states "vertical grip" according to the ATF the angled grip itself is not illegal and therefore allowed because it's not a vertical grip.
Furthermore, shooting a handgun with 2 hands is fine also in case you wondered.
>>
>>32883617
on a pistol they're illegal.
>>
>>32883648
Nop
http://www.titleii.com/bardwell/us_v_davis2.txt
>>
>>32883648
Yeah just realized. If i were op i wouldnt risk that
>>
>>32883658
>http://www.titleii.com/bardwell/us_v_davis2.txt

As to the motion to dismiss concerning the two pistols, this
court concludes that the weapons are "pistols" as defined and are
not "any other weapons," and that the motion to dismiss as to the
pistol counts should be granted.

[signed]
William M. Catoe, Jr.
United States Magistrate Judge

Really?
>>
>>32883658
If this is a thing, why is it not more common knowledge?
>>
>>32886237
Because the ATF likes to act like it doesn't count.
>>
>>32888635
I know we give the atf a lot of shit on here but honestly they seem alright,,, the parts Obama didn't get involved in anyway.
>>
>>32883323
They said you can shoulder arm braces before they told you you're no longer allowed to

Feds are retarded
>>
>>32882503
Just to be square, I actually asked the local PD before I bought this.
I'm confident it's no different than any other angled fore grip and it's sold as an angled fore grip. I'm 100% based on this being an angled fore grip, based on >>32883905
and based on that it's used the same as any other fore grip >>32883158
, that it is in fact legal. However, even beyond that, I still asked the local PD.
The local PD told me that regarding messing around with guns, literally nobody gives a shit what you do so long as it isn't fully automatic and you aren't out robbing or shooting people.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.