[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: most dangerous.png (361KB, 903x557px) Image search: [Google]
most dangerous.png
361KB, 903x557px
Who would win?
>>
>>32881746
Harris and Dorner are the only ones likely to figure out how to pen one of the armored vehicles. Otherwise, armored vehicle team all the way.
>>
Breivik might be able to jihad jeep one of the vehicles.

After that, it's just a matter of playing keep away until they get stuck in a house or on a guardrail.
>>
George Zimmerman doesn't belong in that group. To be fair, neither does Trayvon Martin, he was just a regular dindu.
>>
>>32882483
this desu
>>
If Breivik has access to the flamethrower he describes in his manifesto he has a good chance of toasting the armored division.
>>
>>32882416
you might be confusing harris with a different domestic terrorist.
>>
They'd all be too busy killing Trayvon. Afterwards Omar would gay rape the nigger's body.

Dorner would have disappeared into the darkness as soon as he entered the battlespace, on his way to Los Angeles to continue his work.
>>
File: 980x.jpg (48KB, 648x498px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
48KB, 648x498px
>>32881746
for your next silly theoretical
>>
File: anders breivik.jpg (20KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
anders breivik.jpg
20KB, 306x423px
Anders and Dorner are fucking overpowered

The team is super off balance. The rest would die like jobbers. The only reason the ISIS man racked up a kill count was because faggots mass/herd like cattle when subjected to stimuli.
>>
>>32881746
Really Brevik, Dorner, Trayvon, and Zimmerman are the only people that can be reasoned with and can be trusted to act rationally. Travyon was just some punk kid, so he's just useless, Zimmerman only barely more useful, because he knows how to use a pistol. Really it's just the 2 v 2 and the first team has a tank so...
>>
you can't corner the dorner
>>
>>32881746
Hey, I got a blowjob next to that M60.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.