[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I replace my glock 19 with a Walther Ppq?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: walther-ppq-45-1.jpg (84KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
walther-ppq-45-1.jpg
84KB, 1000x667px
Should I replace my glock 19 with a Walther Ppq?
>>
>>32879190
No, But with pic related
>>
>>32879190
Yes
>>
>>32879190
If you like it better, then yes.

If not, then no.

Some people told me I shouldn't replace my G19 with a VP9. I did it anyway, and I'm glad I did. It's a better gun.
>>
Yes the PPQ is more ergonomic (depends on the individual though) with a good trigger and I feel it is inherently more accurate than the glock.
>>
It like a ergonomic Glock with an improved trigger. Get the ppq m1 though. The mag button looks like it doesn't belong.

There is an Israeli company that makes metal guide rods for it iirc. Arguably the guide rod isn't a big deal.
>>
>>32879190
yes its the perfect fit polymer firearm for me, i only find it better in every aspect to the Glock EXCEPT aftermarket toys, and full retard possibility...

Other than that you cant go wrong, look at that overbuilt assault rifle extractor you wont break that bitch, the ergos feels like grabbing my own dick, good sights decent trigger what else you want?
>>
File: _88160170_trump-promo.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_88160170_trump-promo.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>32879190
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dySr2Wn2tcY

>fails to go into battery

>tfw he wants to pay more for a meme gun
ya done goofed OP
>>
>>32879190
No, you should have both.
>>
>>32879915
Still better than the VP9 or the M&P, who failed because of tap water.
>>
>>32879190
If you've tried the ppq and like it, yes.
I ended up with a vp9 and love it, but the ppq is definitely my next choice if I get another fullsize striker 9mm.
>>
File: 1470978713932.jpg (766KB, 4699x3133px) Image search: [Google]
1470978713932.jpg
766KB, 4699x3133px
>>32879190
Yes
>>
>>32879190
I have owned both and ended up selling them both. I think it comes down to personal preference.

>PPQ has an objectively better trigger, but Glock magazines are cheaper, more widely available and larger capacity
I think this is the key trade-off that it comes down to. Decide which specification is more important to you and choose your gun based on this aspect.

>PPQ will eject brass more uniformly than the Glock and won't send brass in your face
This can be an issue with any Glock produced after 2012, including Gen 3's, but it can be fixed or adjusted in 95% of cases.

>PPQ grip is more "ergonomic," but it has a hump on the back, just in a different place from Glock's hump
I personally prefer neither grip shape.

>PPQ is slightly longer and taller
Both are "about" the same size, though.

>both have plastic sights. PPQ sights are easy to replace, but Glock sights are easier to use without replacement
PPQ plastic sights are easy to replace without the need of a sight pusher (a remarkable design achievement), but the rear sight has a wider rear notch than the Glock factory sight, which most people dislike. If you are going to replace the sights anyway, that's one thing, but if you want a gun you can use stock, the Glock has the edge.

>PPQ has an ambi slide catch, but it adds width
Minor detail.

>PPQ has the option to get one with paddle (inherently ambidextrous) or button mag catch, Glock only has button
Comes down to preference.

>PPQ has forward serrations on the slide, but you also get a triangular slide profile, making the PPQ slide harder to grab
You really do have to get used to the PPQ's slide profile to grab it correctly.

>PPQ has a more standard rail
But everyone makes lights that are compatible with Glock rails, so it's not a big deal.
>>
>>32879190
>Should I replace my glock 19 with a Walther Ppq?

Yes, all the girls will flock to your cock then.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.