[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is OCing level 100 on the autistic scale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

If i'm not eligible to cc, will I look like an autist if I OC?
>>
It's your right, who gives a fuck what others think.
>>
>>32879092
I didn't ask if it was illegal, fuckass.
>>
>>32879073
Unless you're out hunting or something yes.
Don't advertise you have a weapon if you don't have to.
>>
>>32879099
You asked if you will look like an autist if you OC and I said "who gives a fuck what others think" fuckface.
>>
>>32879102
>If i'm not eligible to cc
>>
>>32879073
been doing it for a year and absolutely nobody cares. get over yourself
>>
>>32879120
Who's the dumb ass who's gonna go up to a guy with a gun to tell him he looks autistic? My question is whether or not other folks in the gun community look down upon it.
>>
>>32879133
You're a man, do you really need approval for everything you do? Jesus christ.
>>
>>32879148
I care about not looking stupid. And my name is Jorge, not Jesus you racist fuck.
>>
>>32879092
People who are conscientious. It's your right to walk slowly on the sidewalk and fart loudly but it isn't considerate.
>>
>>32879073
OP, the rule of open carry is don't be "that guy". It's OK to open carry. Just don't be "that guy". Be aware of what situation you are going into.
>>
>>32879158
Kek, I lost with the jorge thing. But really man it isn't that big of deal, yeah you might get a few stares but i'm pretty sure nobody will call you out on it irl.
>>
>>32879163
This
>>
>>32879133
fuck them, too.
>>
>>32879163
True, I guess i'm the type of person that just don't care what others think. I mind my business and they mind theirs.
>>
Be aware that you represent all gun owners when you open carry, so please dress and act in a respectful fashion (you should do this anyway).
>>
If you're asking if you'll look like the kind of person that wants everyone in Walmart to know that they are a Civilian Sheepdog and Armed to the Teeth, then yes.
>>
>>32879199
How did you know I was actually going to walmart?
>>
>>32879073
I do it when off duty, but currently it's winter so I have a jacket on anyways which covers it.
>>
>>32879133
Jesus fuck you ask if you'll look autistic, get semi-legitimate answers to the way your question was worded, and then get pissed? Doesn't matter if you look autistic; I think you legitimately might be.

As a real answer to your pathetic question, the "gun community" is divided on the issue. Obviously, as has been stated before, it's better not to advertise the fact that you have a loaded weapon. HOWEVER, in instances where that is not possible, I'd rather have the ability to defend myself adequately, even if it is openly displayed.

Many people here sperg out over OC, but if you take the ability to CC out of the equation, they really have no argument. What good OC-ing comes down to is:

>Limit it to handguns
>Get a fucking good retention holster
>Accept the fact that you will become a target in any active shooter scenario
>Increase and develop your situational awareness
>Don't dress like a fudd/autist/NEET
>Don't parade it around, don't draw attention to it/you, and generally be a courteous, normal, well-adjusted human being.
>>
>>32879204
Fucking hell m8
>>
>>32879225
>>32879133
And as far as looks, mass reaction largely depends on where you live. If you live in a rural flyover state, nobody is going to fucking care. If you live in suburbia somewhere on the east coast, you'll get some stares, maybe the occasional cop call. If you live in the city and do it, oh shit nigger wtf do you think you're doing
>>
>>32879073
There's a reason you're not eligible to concealed carry, therefore you shouldn't be eligible to open carry.
>>
>>32879163
>disarms self to be considerate to city niggers

http://www.fox4news.com/news/232768245-story
>>
>>32879247
>clears throat
SHALL
>>
It's autistic to not respect your rights
>>
>>32879247
You must be a nogunz

Allow me to explain. Some states don't permit CC, but do permit OC. Furthermore, some states allow someone under 21 to own and carry a handgun, but don't allow them to CC.

I suggest becoming a hazfunz before commenting on this board, as to not look foolish.
>>
File: my_piece.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
my_piece.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
its like walking around with your penis hanging out of your pants
>>
>>32879384
You don't walk around with your dick hanging out???

Fucking pleb
>>
>>32879073
>OCing a pistol
Eh, not too bad, just don't be a faggot. Or a tripfag.
>OCing anything larger
KYS.
>>
>>32879239
>And as far as looks, mass reaction largely depends on where you live. If you live in a rural flyover state, nobody is going to fucking care. If you live in suburbia somewhere on the east coast, you'll get some stares, maybe the occasional cop call. If you live in the city and do it, oh shit nigger wtf do you think you're doing

this

it depends entirely on where you live
>>
>>32879073
who defines what'S OC and CC?

If I have a G17 in a IWB holster nad am printing badly, is that OC or CC? Sounds to me like the whole idea of differentiating between the two is bogus from a legal standpoint.
>>
>>32879073
YES GOYS, PLEASE DONT EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS

SUCH AN OUTDATED CONCEPT

BOW TO LEFT PRESSURE
>>
You can open carry in Texas right? I might do that this summer because I don't have a CCL

>constitutional carry in Missouri
>constitutional carry in Kansas
>constitutional carry in Arkansas
>if you live in a state with constitutional carry you can carry without a permit while in Oklahoma
>Texas is the only state that doesn't let me carry without a permit I plan to visit this summer

I'm literally going to flip my CCW holster to the outside of my pants while I'm in that shithole state.
>>
>>32879073
Unless you're lugging around a rifle or a shotgun and shoving it in people's faces, most people probably won't give two fucks about that. Just don't act like a fucktard and be cool about it.
>>
>>32879736
In Texas you have to get a CC license in order to open carry.
>>
File: 1485748796829.jpg (52KB, 422x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485748796829.jpg
52KB, 422x512px
If you're going to OC you better not look or act like a complete autist OP.
>>
>>32879919
Why is that state so gay?
>>
If im going anywhere ut of my home town i cc. If im just running to the dollar store ill oc if i find it convienent.i live inna pretty hick town so it really depends on where you live if youll get looks or not.
>>
>>32879953
Because letting random niggers open carry is great idea right? Stop being retarded.
>>
>>32879995
Causes no problems in my state. You stop being retarded
>>
>>32879929
Idk how you'd not look ike a complete autist though. like you have to compensate with your clothing and posture a shit ton to not look like a fucking moron. I can only see old grizzly men pulling it off in a way that wouldn't scare the shit out of a normal fag
>>
>>32879261
>CC
>disarmed
pick one
>>
File: 4wrSRBB.png (432KB, 628x481px) Image search: [Google]
4wrSRBB.png
432KB, 628x481px
The only people I see that ever bitch about it so adamantly are conceal carriers that are projecting their own fears on others.

Nobody where I am gives a shit unless it's a retiree from New York and everyone ignores their golf-playing drunken asses anyway.
>>
>>32879073
I OCed a bit before I turned 21. After that I try to only cc, and keep it iwb.

I never had any complaints. I guess it depends where you live. If you live in a small town in Missouri with farmland everywhere, nobody will give a shit if you OC in the market. If you live in a big city, liberals might cry.
>>
>>32879073

It's up there. But I suppose >>32879092 is a valid point.
>>
>>32879073
It's you're right, but so is wearing a fedora and a trench coat.
>>
>>32879073
Where do you live? If you are in an area where guns are common I wouldn't worry about it, chances are nobody will care. Around where I live? I'd get the cops called on me by everyone that noticed. They wouldn't be able to arrest me, but I have shit to do and can't spend my whole day explaining why I'm carrying to every officer in town.
>>
>>32879073
>flip phone on the belt

jesus what the fuck
>>
>>32879577
how do I cc my longarm
>>
>>32880071
slouch an swagger, pleb
>>
>>32880092
OP said he can't legally cc, dummy
>>
File: Burgess-shotgun-2-660x371.jpg (41KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
Burgess-shotgun-2-660x371.jpg
41KB, 660x371px
>>32880606
>>
I'm glad it's there as a right and I think that's important. But for now, I can't really think of a situation in which it would be necessary but It's good it's there just in case.

Still, it's autistic. Be humble, be subtle, CC.
>>
>>32880606
By converting it into a sawn-off version for maximum ease of use and cool factor, obviously.
>>
>>32879109
Yup, this is autism.
>>
Out on a hiking trail?
Not really.
On the side of the road?
Little bit.
In Walmart?
Oh yes.
>>
>>32879158
Kek
>>
>>32879073
Only if you OC a rifle. Pistol OC is totally acceptable.
>>
>>32881103
OP? or that anon? That anon is correct in his post, OP did ask if he would look autistic.
>>
I OC when I go to junkyards, hiking trails, offroad trails, out innawoods, etc and nobody cares because it makes sense to OC there. OCing in your local grocery store is retarded and does nothing good for you or anyone else.
>>
>>32879073

wondering if you'll look autistic is pretty autistic desu famalam
>>
>>32879102
The only correct answer
Im all for the right to OC
doesn't mean you should if it's not necessary
>>
>>32879736
If you go to Kansas don't come here to Missouri
We don't allow Satanists here
>>
>>32879073
If it's just a handgun, and you look and act like a functioning adult, then you should be fine in all but the most hardcore libshit cities.

I had a hat and jacket with "SK Risk Control" printed on them made so I can OC through liberal areas (Biggest one was Austin, TX during a meet-up) with everyone thinking I'm some sort of licenced and trained pro. It worked WAY better than I thought it would.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.