[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are good places to look for guns and ammo in the upper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Delaware.gif (75KB, 639x702px) Image search: [Google]
Delaware.gif
75KB, 639x702px
Where are good places to look for guns and ammo in the upper part of Delaware?
>>
>>32875204
>Murderkill River

The fuck is this?
>>
>>32875204
Just go to PA
>>
>>32878357
This. If you can't make it to PA and buy ammo on your own means you're either; a legit poorfag or a nigger. You probably shouldn't own guns and In fact kill yourself OP
>>
>>32875204
X ring out side of Newark is good. Cabelas works in Christiana.
Miller's gun in new castle is pretty fudd but they are nice.
Starquest shooter has some good guns but they might be over priced.

Top choice: X ring
>>
>>32878357
>>32878433
What in PA?
>>
>>32878830
X ring is overpriced or at market. But I love the guys there.

Cabellas you see some decent deals up by Christiana Mall.

Also there's a few private dealers in the area that are top tier.

Let me know what you're looking for and I might be able to put you in contact with one
>>
>>32879421
I'm just looking at something cheap and reliable for a first gun, don't particularly care about it being large or small right now. I hear that 9mm guns and .22 are the cheapest right now.
>>
>>32875204
>Delaware
>>
>>32877663
>Little Assawoman Bay
>>
>>32879521
Cabellas at the Christiana Mall is your place to go.
Good luck finding a decent range, I shoot on private property.
>>32879553
DE is a good state cunt
>>
>>32878830
Starquest is ridiculously over-priced I stopped by about a month ago and they're selling 100 count remshit .22 for $13.99.

OP, as far as ranges go, you want Ommelanden when it's open for skeet-shooting and practice (the price makes the retarded rules worth putting up with). Target shooting Solutions right in PA is the best public indoor range.
>>
>>32879611
>Ommalanden
It's one of the only decent ranges but fuck the rules
Knowing local gun people with land is a must in DE
>>
>>32880667
Pretty much, I don't think there is a 100 yard range in the entire state.
>>
AmSportsman LLC is a very small (like, two or three cubicles sized) front for their warehouse but the guy there was the nicest dang gun-shop owner I've ever met. The store has a few long arms and handguns in there but like 90% of their stuff is off site and you can find it on http://wesellgunsforless.com/ . I got my upper from them, FFL was the usual 20-25 or so.

>>32879611

What's the matter with ommalanden's rules? I haven't been there but the only annoying thing I see is the prohibited ammo. Is there one of those stupid "You can only fire once every 5 seconds" kind of things?
>>
>>32880856
My friend has a farm with a backstop down in the middle of the state.
We have up to 1200 yards where we shoot from the house roof
>>
>>32880957
You can only fire once per second, which isn't terrible but still annoying if you're practicing some defensive techniques I guess. You also can't have a humanoid target, understandable given it's tax-payer funded, but still annoying if you're trying to practice on a silhouette. The one thing that really grinds my gears is the 10 round limit in magazines. You spend so much time reloading it's absolutely infuriating.
>>
>>32881007

Yeesh that's a pain in the ass. I was half thinking of trying a range across the border in MD,

http://dnr.maryland.gov/forests/Pages/publiclands/central_elkneckforest.aspx

Elk Neck Shooting Range

I emailed MD cops to ask if I can take over full sized mags from DE and use them in MD and they said it's not illegal to own them in MD (Just to sell them), but they didn't give a clear answer on assault weapons. I think you could bullshit and say "I had this before the 2013 ban so they are grandfathered in".

Once I am back in VA for grad school and/or job I'm going to get a membership at some private faggot club so I can shoot my guns at more than just an indoor range.
>>
Is trying things out at a gun rental the best option? If so, where's the best place?
>>
>>32881239

I dunno for delaware but yes it's a good idea. When I was handgun shopping I tried glock, S&W, FN and Sig and found I liked sig the most.
>>
>>32881239
Target Shooting Solutions, is just over the border in PA and has a decent rental selection and range.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.