[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nutnfancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

What did he mean by this /k/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7DrsW3cyFA
>>
>old gun does its job
>modern bolt gun does the same job better

/thread
>>
File: nutn.jpg (94KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nutn.jpg
94KB, 480x360px
>>32874624

I can't wait for the day when /k/ grows up and realizes this guy is the most knowledgable, thorough, uncorruptable, and generous people in the 2A community.

But until then, hey Ian has a funny moustache!
>>
>>32874716
>I can't wait for the day when /k/ grows up and realizes this guy is legit smart

Amen brother
>>
>>32874716
The thing is hes highly autistic with some stuff. dude said that if he were working in the wtc he wouldve learned to base jump so he couldve jumped out if that ever happened..

Then instead of just buying good gear, he will buy an okay item with 10 different colors. Which basically leads to him buying airsoft tier gear. Its incredibly frustrating to watch someone make that mistake for YEARS. Most people when they first get into it just buy cheap condor shit then they evolve into nicer stuff.. He just stays the same, and im using gear as an example but hes like that with everything.. Like how he says he cant afford a rolex, but hes always raving about his rare japanese g shocks he buys for 300 (which look the same as only fkin g shock btw) which he owns like 10.
>>
>>32874841

But if the condor shit he buys and uses, probably realistically more than anyone on /k/ gear queer threads uses their shit, and it works for him - is it really that bad? Could it just be that he's on to something?

I don't view his watch reviews as jewelry is for women, but his gear reviews and gun reviews at least come from a standpoint that's typically better than 99% of other youtubers.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170116-141106.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170116-141106.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>32874624
He's too ridiculous.
>>
>>32874862
Holy shit /k/ finally figured it out, people have different opinions and will gravitate to what works best for them! WOW
>>
In during an intelligent nutn thread
>>
>>32874862
im behind that, and i totally get it, but if you talk about how quality means so much to you and saving money is important, and you buy 10 different colored chest rigs that are exactly the same and all not good quality, your an idiot, you couldve spent less money and got something way better. Just one example.
>>
>>32874624
Nutnfancy is legit retarded, he definetly has aspergers thats for sure
>>
File: ntn.jpg (84KB, 852x468px) Image search: [Google]
ntn.jpg
84KB, 852x468px
>>
>>32875065

Real edgy, faggot
>>
File: 1485673368858.jpg (41KB, 500x500px)
1485673368858.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>32875065

i will forever hate myself for laughing at this
>>
>>32875065
Seriously though, who would take this picture in the first place?
>>
>>32875065
is that a dead baby
>>
>>32875136
More like why would Nutn upload this ?
>>
>>32875155
yeah, it is, stillborn at birth,
really bad time for the nutn family
>>
>>32875136
You'd be surprised. Stillbirths for some reason trigger people. Like some woman basically shat out her miscarriage into the toilet. Didn't even come close to looking like a human fetus, but demanded a foot print on paper. Shit was the size of ball point on a pen.
People ask for the strangest things to cope and hospitals will gladly comply. Personally I think it's more damaging, but that's above me.
>>
>>32875065
story behind this??
>>
>>32875251

nutnfancys first baby was a miscarriage dead babygirl
>>
He was born too soon, ahead of his time. He has tons of good info and doesn't buy into tacticool hype. Real as real gets.
>>
>>32875269
Oh, pretty retarded to take a picture of it and post it on the internet when you are a youtuber. I am going to save this and post it and future threads
>>
File: bosnia.jpg (110KB, 640x466px)
bosnia.jpg
110KB, 640x466px
>>32874879

im gonna go on a limb and say this was the 90s' or late 80s' where this shit was kind of normal for preppers and MOLLE/PCs weren't a huge thing

the age of PASGT vests has come and gone
>>
>>32875269
wait, is his living son like retarded or disfigured or something or am I thinking of iv8888?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.