[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In preparation for national reciprocity, what state should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: arizona_concealed_carry_permit.jpg (49KB, 506x314px) Image search: [Google]
arizona_concealed_carry_permit.jpg
49KB, 506x314px
In preparation for national reciprocity, what state should I get my CCW from? My sheriff is a faggot who won't give them out
>>
you posted the correct answer
>>
>>32873451
Utah and Virginia issue out of state permits.
>>
>>32873483
arizona is a constitutional carry state
>you don't need a piece of paper to exercise your rights
>>
UTAH
>>
>>32873558

Does that mean they shut down the CCW licensing?
>>
>>32873558
yes isn't it wonderful? OP was inquiring about reciprocity to other states, and which state he should purchase his CCW in, not whether or not AZ allows you to carry concealed without a license.
>>
How long is a Utah CCW valid?
>>
>>32873640
>you don't need a piece of paper to exercise your rights
>Does that mean they shut down the CCW licensing?
Yes, anon.
>>
>>32873575
No. Utah doesn't have reciprocity with Minnesota. Yes, MN is important as it's one of the few states that contains a city over 1,000,000 people.
>>
Indiana
>>
>>32873912

>minnesota
>cant even defend yourself from BLM without a manslaughter charge

Nah nigga
>>
just carry no one is ever going to notice unless you whip it out and start waving it around
>>
>>32873907

Seems like it puts their citizens at a disadvantage when they go out of state until national reciprocity is passed
>>
>>32873967

>t. Municipal police
>>
>>32873960
If you don't want to get arrested for shooting angry niggers that you poked with a stick then don't poke niggers with sticks.
>>
>>32873451
This is something I've been on the fence about since I'm a year from moving to VT and not needing a permit to go home to NY after Trump's reciprocity. Because of your thread, I'm considering applying for a Pennsylvania permit cause it's cheap just to get a permit before the new laws flood state systems. But there are 50 states, is it unrealistic to think that there will even be an inundation for permit authorizing entities?
>>
>>32874372
Not Pennsylvania, they require you to have a resident permit in your home state. That's fucking retarded. Florida probably then.
>>
>>32873970
While that may be true, I think setting that precedent is more important than worrying about what other states are doing.
>>
>>32874079

The only "poking" they did was be there and not be for BLM and they got attacked
>>
>>32874506
So they say. However, the fact that niggers are violent, volatile and uppity being well known on /k/ and 4chan at large yet they decided to go meme on them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.