[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hasguns test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1461353308309.gif (3MB, 368x244px) Image search: [Google]
1461353308309.gif
3MB, 368x244px
If you can answer this question you will be allowed to post on /k/
If not you have to go back to /pol/ where you belong

What is the difference between the m16a1 a2 a3 and a4
>>
Furniture, bolt head and carrier.

They all still have the worst gas system ever put on a service rifle.
>>
>>32873382
The marine behind it.
>>
>>32873382
The difference between each of those is 1.

Simple arithmetic.
>>
File: noey cmon man.jpg (76KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
noey cmon man.jpg
76KB, 717x960px
>>32873485
>>32873503
ha. fuck you OP.
also whats the difference between some service rifle my dad used in Nam and its other variants that I've never even seen yet alone held or owned and if you dont know this then youre retarded.

I thank god every day I havent turned into some autist like half of the europeans on kay. all my friends are building AR's and ruining them with all these horrible decisions. but who cares. good job for them. relax faggot. pic related is what one of my buddies did to his mosin.
>>
>>32873549
Well for one all of you are wrong
The difference is whether it has a collapsible stock and a keymod or not
>>
>>32873382
>>
To be fair once, as a corpsman I asked an armorer if he knew. Admittedly this guy was a retard even by marine standards but he had no idea.
>>
>>32873382
A1 to A2 was receiver strengthening (messing with what material was taken off and what wasn't) and messing with barrel twist rates and furniture.

A3 went to burst fire as I recall, as well as a change in furniture (again)

The A4 added rails, again, fucking with the furniture, twist rate, and also fixing up the trigger a bit.

I apologize if I didn't get everything.
The AR pattern of rifle was always the least interesting to me.
I personally prefer the AK (much more significant changes, and it's simple enough for a fucktard like me)
>>
>>32874718
I would also like to point out that the A3 may as well be called the A4 lite because it was simply all the concepts of the A4, but it just needed a bit more fucking with before it was good for service.

As such it never saw a huge amount of use beyond, from what Wikipedia said a few years back, the navy.
>>
>>32874718
This only proves you know firearms history. Doesn't prove you are hasgun.
>>
File: arshoottry.webm (3MB, 928x528px) Image search: [Google]
arshoottry.webm
3MB, 928x528px
>What is the difference between the m16a1 a2 a3 and a4

I have no clue. Here is me not shooting an AR-15 because I'm a no guns
>>
>>32874750
Except he's wrong about half his post. A3 is full-auto as one example.
>>
Auto, burst, auto with flat top, burst with flat top.
>>
File: Carl_XVI_Gustaf_09_600x425.jpg (45KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
Carl_XVI_Gustaf_09_600x425.jpg
45KB, 600x425px
>>32873382
>makes a hasgun test
>asks a US specific question about their service rifle
kys
>>
>>32873382
Knowing that doesnt make you hasguns, it makes you an american military neard that probably failed basic
>>
>>32873549
Your buddy needs to jump off a bridge for what he did to that poor nugget.
>>
>>32877904

Shit gun, anyway.
>>
>>32877904
>that poor nugget
dumb slavaboo
>>
>>32873485
What's wrong about putting the gas piston inside the bolt?

And how is it worse than the MAS 49/56, which is straight DI with no piston at all?
>>
>>32873382
I'm an arty guy and this .gif trigger me
>>
>>32877938
>>32877950
No gun deserves that. Slavshit or not.
>>
>>32873382
Distended assault clipazines
Pistol grabhandle
Foetus-splattering barrel shroud
Whisper silent pew-pew silencer
A thing that goes up
Autoaiming sniper death scopes for unlimited headshots

Did I do good goys?
>>
>>32873382

Clearly the difference is the number goes up. Found the difference. I like the A1 more, if you're not 1st you're last.
>>
>>32873382
Feel free to correct me, this is all from what I could recall without looking it up.

>A1
A supplement of the original M16, based of the XM16E1, after reports of the rifles performance in Vietnam were lackluster, due to alterations and corner cutting in manufacturing, use of ammunition that wasn't designed for the rifle, and improper and misinformed training of troops already used to the M14. Notable features include a forward assist, a fence for the mag release, heavier recoil buffer, chrome lined bore, and a birdcage flash hider in the later numbers.

>A2
A postwar revision of the M16A1 in the 1980s in the hopes of improving the performance of infantrymen and the logistics of maintenance and ammunition. Changes include a government profile barrel for use of NATO standard 62 gr. cartridges, match-grade sights, brass deflector, redesigned furniture and forward assist, strengthened receiver, improved magazines, and a 3 round burst-fire control group to replace full-auto.

>A3
Navy variant of the M16A2 with full-auto rather than the burst-fire.

>A4
A replacement of the M16A2, introduced in 2004, featuring a picatinny railed upper receiver and forearm, giving the user a variety of choices of attachments and accessories to aid in their objectives.
>>
>>32873549
Not going to lie that's pretty tasteful, except for what-ever nigger-shit emblem is on the stock.
>>
>>32873382
That's something a no guns would care about.

Actual hasgunz test, name 1 AR manufacturer that isn't Colt.
>>
>>32881352
Too ez
>>
>>32881352
Colt Canada :^)
>>
>>32881352
BCM, Wyndham, Stag (rip), Daniels Defense, Mega, Umbrella Corp, Noveski (Noveskee?), DPMS, Black Rain Ordinance, Sig, ruger, springfield, aero. Armalite, CMMG, del-ton, Spikes,
Ok now I'm bored and can't remember any more
>>
File: rory2.jpg (82KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
rory2.jpg
82KB, 1280x719px
>>32873382
>noguns test time
>asks question only a noguns armchair warrior would care about
>op confirmed for nogun

T. Marine
>>
>>32873382
>Sights
>Barrel profile
>Fire control group
>Rails
>Buttstock, handguard, and pistol grip
>>
>>32874718
Nope.
>>
>>32873382
Full auto, burst fire, full auto, burst fire.

In that exact order.
>>
>>32873382
i dont know which version it is but the forward assist wasnt in the basic model
>>
>>32873382
You even going to prove you're a hasguns or are you just going to shitpost like the nogus you are?
>>
File: 1457749266248.jpg (69KB, 644x509px) Image search: [Google]
1457749266248.jpg
69KB, 644x509px
The A1 killed gooks the A2 killed niggers the A3 killed goat fuckers the A4 killed sand niggers.
>>
>>32881475
The T. is supposed to be t., so I am very confident that you are a marine.

Thank you for your cervix.
>>
>>32873382
They became increasingly less aesthetic with each iteration.
>>
>>32881352
Jackie Chan
>>
>>32881467
>Umbrella Corp
I didn't know this existed until now when I googled it. How in the fuck have they not been sued into oblivion by Capcom? Unless Capcom has diversified into building firearms now.
>>
>>32875147
The A3 is negligible in terms of issue /production numbers.

You may as well ask what made the Colt 607 special and where it fit into the series if you really want the A3 gotten correctly.

Also, I realized I forgot the addition/variations of the forward assist.
And gas system length variations.
And muzzle device variations.
And rear sight variants.
Or the variations of the specs on the buffer tube, stock length, pin size, safety selector, and fuckloads more.

I also said earlier I'm not an AR fan.
I prefer AKs.
>>32874750
Damn right it doesn't.
It's still fun to see what people know and what they don't, and what I'm wrong about.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.