[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mateba Unica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: GhostInTheShellfanboyism.jpg (10KB, 300x181px) Image search: [Google]
GhostInTheShellfanboyism.jpg
10KB, 300x181px
Is it worth it as a show off fun?
>>
Guns are not a fashion statement, princess.
>>
>>32869277
Gaaaaaaaaay
>>32869252
Yes
>>
>>32869252
Does anyone here own one of those? What are they like IRL? Is maintenance a bitch?
>>
>>32869252
the Unicas are a joy to shoot, whether that makes them worth the high price tag is up for you to decide. I'm sure that you'd get a few looks at the range but I doubt that anybody would know what it was unless they were extremely well-versed in handguns or a /k/ommando.

also, don't bother getting a Unica in a caliber larger than .357, the .44 and .454 versions have a tendency to develop cracked grips.
>>
>>32869277
Yes they are.

t. Lusts after a blued BHP with officers tangent sights
>>
>>32869325

Yes

Check out LifeSizePotato on Youtube and his matebafan website, he's got a lot of infos about the guns.
>>
>>32869325
I have one, ask away
In a nutshell:
-They are good for collection/display purposes
-They have a tendency to break/malfunction
-They are very accurate and a joy to shoot
-They are kinda of a bitch to disassemble
-Avoid the .44 or .454 versions, the recoil will crack your grips
-To cycle .38 Sp you need to change the recoil
spring
>>
>>32869410
So, a very fashionable but high maintenance gun that needs to be treated like a museum piece?
>>
>>32869489
Basically yes, I am italian and I bought it just because I found one 300 euros.
Mine broke but I had it fixed, a gunsmith friend of mine told me that he saw 5 matebas in his life and all were broken.
If you are interested these guys bought the Mateba brand and they sell spare parts, they also fixed my gun:
http://www.mateba-italy.com/
>>
>>32869538
>I found one 300 euros.
damn, what a deal!
>>
>>32869610
Here in Italy the average price is around 900 euros, yeah it was a pretty good deal
>>
>>32869277
>proceeds to step on a Glock; shoots student in left nut

They're safe queens though, unless you mean "display". Don't get pistols to use at the range so guys check you out, that actually is gay.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.