[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Airsoft cringe thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Airsoft cringe thread
>>
>>32868880
>Airsoft
>Cringe

Isn't that redundant?
>>
[spoiler] 75% of /k/ users airsoft but wont admit it [/spoiler]
>>
>>32868880
wasn't this pic made as part of some beef between two different milsim groups?
>>
>>32868880
Pretty sure that's a joke
>>
>>32868898
I used to do woods and abandoned farmplace paint ball in highschool. (holy shit almost 2 decades ago already)
I don't see any major problems with airsoft or paintball. You were probably a cringy teenager at some point too and would have loved to dress up in military camo and run around yelling semper fi like a retard till your retard leash ran out and you were pulled back to your mother.
>>
File: retard.gif (881KB, 200x232px) Image search: [Google]
retard.gif
881KB, 200x232px
>>32868936
>>
I bought a pretty realistically looking ak airshit gun for $30 and tweaked with the pressure valve a bit, added an attachment to accept a paintball c02 tank. I found some steel bearings of the same diameter as the barrel, a hopper to reliably feed them, then shot it through a cronograph and got 965fps. I used it to kill a squirrel that was getting into my pecan trees last year. It blew the valve after I put a fresh c02 tank in, took a year to blow though.

I'm hasguns btw, was just a project.
>>
Airsoft is fun because I don't take it seriously, but holy fuck there are so many autists that play.
>>
>>32868880
I used to airsoft, still have my "guns" back home collecting dust somewhere.

I just don't do it anymore because I have real guns, and there's no actual place to go do it where I live.

When you get past the part of realizing that you're just playing army-man, it's fun.
>>
>>32868898

I had an airsoft gun I used to shoot at spiders by the garage and at a stray cat that used to wander around my childhood home. It was one of those shitty Desert Eagle pistols you can get at Gander Mountain or Cabela's.
>>
>>32868880
/k/ is just as cringy as any airsoft player.
>>
>>32869365
#notall/k/posters
But yes, there's way too many genuine shithead underage faggots on the board.
>>
My friends and I do a weekend of paintball every year. There's this place here in Michigan that puts on a huge game spread out over 2 days. Over a thousand people show up to this thing. It's a mix of younger kids and older milsim guys.

It's a good time. You'll get in a few really good firefights back and forth each day. Never really got into airsoft. At least you can plainly see when someone's been hit in paintball.
>>
>>32868936
What the fuck is a retard leash.
>>32868940
Is that a retard leash?
What the fuck is a retard leash.
>>
>>32869718
>Its time to stop posting
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.