[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torn between this or a G19 as my first carry gun, anyone have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 10763949.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10763949.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
Torn between this or a G19 as my first carry gun, anyone have any trigger time with the new M&Ps?

Disappointed that they didn't re-design that god awful hinge trigger but it's the break and reset that I'm most interested in.

I have a 5" with the Apex flat trigger which would mean I would be able to use the same mags if I stick with M&P but sort of want something different as well.

I've shot my friend's 19 and liked that I didn't have to drop $100 on a new trigger right out the gate.
>>
>>32865898
I own a 2.0, the trigger hasn't been a problem for me. If you really think an apex is required then i dunno what to say. i guess the only thing i will say is if you get a glock you'll have to drop 60+ to get "usable" sights; most out of the box carry guns typically require one or more QOL upgrades.
>>
Word of widsom. ATEi's M&P trigger work is by far better than any apex trigger.
>>
>>32866080
Don't know much about how the 2.0's trigger stacks up to the gen 1's, even for the gen 1 Pro versions an Apex was pretty much required.

>>32866253
What's their turnaround time like? I'd imagine it's likely months long.
>>
File: ATEI HYBRID.jpg (799KB, 1260x840px) Image search: [Google]
ATEI HYBRID.jpg
799KB, 1260x840px
>>32866253
I'm sure it is, but you're also having to send it off when you can install a Apex trigger package yourself and still have a fantastic trigger. One thing I would like to try someday is their hybrid thing, full sized slide on the compact frame.
>>
>>32866609
Word of caution about the Apex kits, tuning the trigger bar is a royal pain in the ass and most people don't have the proper tools to easily remove the rear sight in order to install the USB.
>>
>>32866609
sex
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqmvdc7aSnQ

Can shoot .45ACP, .45GAP, .460 Rowland

https://www.460rowland.com/product/compensated-springfield-xdm-3-8/

At $1.70 cpr it's a steel for buffalo bore
>>
Did they fix the accuracy issues that plagued the original M&P's? At this point even with all of the neat changes to the M&P like the more aggressive stippling I feel it isn't enough to regain the striker fired handgun market for S&W. Sig P320, CZ p10, and other alternatives do things right out of the box.
>>
I wonder when the M&P 45 2.0 comes out.
I'll buy the shit out of one of those.
>>
>>32865898
anyone have any trigger time with the new M&Ps?
I have no proofs but the 2.0 is a much better trigger, it still isn't as good as a Glock trigger but the grips are great and it offers ambidextrous features when Glock just laughs at lefties. Being devil handed is a curse but not so bad that even Glock ignores you.
>>
>>32867312
So is the frame supposed to be warped on those are something?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.