[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried to buy pic related today and got delayed on the NICS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sw9mm.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sw9mm.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
I tried to buy pic related today and got delayed on the NICS check. I also got delayed on my last firearm purchase back in December. Anybody else have these problems? Should I just get a UPIN?
>>
>>32865357

Did you decline to give them your SSN?

Whenever I don't give them mine, I get delayed because there are at least sixty niggers in my state with the same name and extremely long rap sheets and it takes them a while to pin down which one I am.
>>
>>32865371
I gave it. And as far as I know there is only one other guy in the world with my name. We're friends on facebook, and he's in a bunch of shooting/hunting groups. I don't think he's the problem.
>>
Sdv9e is a ghetto blaster, that's why
>>
>>32865439
It won't be the star of my collection. The price was right, and I was looking for a handgun my wife could handle and learn how to shoot. Plus, in these divisive times, it never hurts to have another handgun around.
>>
>>32865439

OP clearly plans to shoot niggers with it. Why would you buy a nice gun for that? It's just going to end up in an evidence locker.
>>
>>32865541
Evidence locker!? Nope. straight in the sewer.
>>
Get a carry license if possible. In some states you don't have to have your information submitted to NICS if you have a state Weapons Carry License. If you cant, then yeah get a UPIN.
>>
>>32865357
I know people who get delayed often, they are usually of lower repute legally wise.

that said I have like 16 class A misdemeanor convictions and pass without a hiccup every time.
>>
>>32865768
I think I'll go for the UPIN. My state does let you bypass the background check if you have a CCL, but I'm going to be moving to a new state in 4 months, so it doesn't seem worth it.
>>
>>32865800
I'm not of lower repute. I've passed federal background checks for work, and I've got nothing but a few speeding tickets on my record.
>>
>>32865891
Do you have anything on your legal record? You've omitted that stuff.
>>
>>32865947
I had an underage drinking 15 years ago. I was arrested for DUI 10 years ago, but I wasn't convicted. There was a program in my state where if you fulfilled certain obligations there was no conviction and the whole thing was expunged. Other than that I have nothing on my record.
>>
>>32865980
>DUI

that can blemish the process

I had a buddy who didn't have any convictions that excluded from legally purchasing firearms, but the FBI didn't like the cut of his jib and basically said "lol get a lawyer if you want to legally buy a gun".
>>
>>32866157
Maybe it's because of the DUI arrest. It's just a delay, and the other times it has happened I eventually get approved. It's just annoying to basically have the government put a 3 day waiting period on me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.