[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You autists ruined my favorite outdoor shooting range. After

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: fucking_fags_ruined_my_shit.png (8KB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_fags_ruined_my_shit.png
8KB, 250x156px
You autists ruined my favorite outdoor shooting range. After a regional /k/ meet up they have decided to ban the use of everything but pistols and heavily monitor what was once a very private experience. Just know that your autistic behavior has repercussions for the rest of us normal people.
>>
>>32865058
What did you expect, gathering that much autism in one place?
>>
>>32865080
i certainly didn't expect anything good to come. I'm not surprised at all this happened.
>>
OP ate the cum brownies
>>
>>32865138
i wish
>>
the only ones being autistic, were the fudds shooting clays and the people running that range.
>>
>>32865239

Bingo, and I wasn't even there. What range was it? Because I have an idea. Couple of places in the State ran by old cocksuckers that love Zell Miller and think black rifles are scary.
>>
Which range? I can't even find a good outdoor range where I'm at.
>>
>"""""us normal people"""""
>>
>>32865058
Your state sucks as much dick as your range. But some how, neither suck as much of the D as you do OP.
>>
>>32865265
>>32865250
Gay Balls

Bay Gall Sporting Clays.

2 dozen people don't drive for up to 5 hours, with thousands of dollars of firepower. To shoot slowly and taken turns. I could do that a hour away at a WMA range.
>>
File: GA k Meet.jpg (204KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
GA k Meet.jpg
204KB, 960x720px
>>32865058
So Gay Ball is ruined... so what's the next place we can ruin?
>>
>>32865080
They say the presence of autism was so strong that day that it still lingers. Any who go to that range will become a "touched one".
>>
>>32865441
there isn't.

all that is left are WMA ranges and private gun club ranges.

unless we can find a farm that will let us shoot up his back 40. We have no place to shoot funs and act like kommandos.
>>
>>32865347

Yea, I know of those cocksuckers. One of three places that was on my mind.

>>32865491

There are two or three free WMA ranges still in the State. I think one might still be unsupervised.

Might be too far a drive for some of you faggots but the Alabama WMA or whatever the fuck they call their wildlife shit range below Auburn is pretty much balls to the wall do what you want.
>>
My nearest WMA range is 45 mins away and is only 75 yds and has fudd rules.
I need to find a friend with land.
>>
>>32865058

No one has asked so what did y'all do?
>>
>>32865058

What happened?
>>
>>32865556
there is a unsupervised WMA range north on I75.

it's called chestnut mountain.

Cedar Creek in middle Georgia is Federal. they charge 5 bucks now and the ROs don't allow fun.

Clybel WMA just south of Mansfield cost money, and a no fun place. Yet they do have separate pistol and rifle ranges. They also have a shotgun range to shoot clays.
>>
>>32865599
>>32865589
2 dozen people showed up with semi auto rifles and shot them at a brisk pace.

the people shooting clays on the other side of the field complained about the noise.

someone might have not cleaned up after shooting a computer.
>>
>>32865671

Was this the FL meet up from a week or two ago?

Did you guys not pick up your trash?

Besides noise (it's a gun range), trash is a real complaint.

Is this a public state owned range with no RO?
What are those new rules expected to do?
>>
File: AR500 vs 50BMG.jpg (500KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
AR500 vs 50BMG.jpg
500KB, 1152x1536px
>>32865656
> Chestnut mountain
I75 exit 320, it would be great for a north GA and TN /k/ meet

Weekend is busy as FUCK as always. $5 parking per car, no full auto but suppressor is ok, 100 yard range, paper/clay target only.

No RO and people are generally pretty safe
>>
>>32865656
>there is a unsupervised WMA range north on I75.
I've been there once. Good range. Just have to pay for parking.

Anyone know of an outdoor range near the Buford/Sugar Hill area.
>>
>>32865671
>>32865599
>>32865589
There were certainly some NFA full autos there along with a few suppressed rifles. All legal stuff of course. a .50cal being fired at some steel plates from about 10 yards. Not to mention the whole piling 20 deep on the back of a truck and firing from the back while it was in motion thing. It was a pretty great time.
>>
>>32865556
You're referring to the Tuskeegee forest service range and it is nigger dicks.
>Place is always trashed
>Frat boys flagging everyone with daddy's AR
>Asians mag dumping into the ground.
>And you can bet your ass the ranger comes snd checks for permits
>The distances aren't even good. It's like 1 berm out at 100m
>>
>>32865058
This is actually UNTRUE

*Source I personally know the owner of gayballs*

Why don't you go talk to them yourself about the reason? Instead of being a fucking AUTISTIC shit who has to post here instead of asking the omer themselves.

Rifles were never allowed at bay galls.

They only started enforcing it because someone, a couple weeks AFTER the third /k/ meet, shoot over the berm and hit someone's house with his Remintion 700

Jesus Christ you are so ignorant it hurts.

Bay galls had much larger shooting events several times a year prior to the /k/ meets, courtesy of the GSU shooting club.

/k/ meets were smaller than those shooting events even.

Christ,

You are an idiot
>>
>>32865441
Are those grils in that picture?!
>>
>>32866530
Eww. I bet they don't even have benises
>>
>>32866335

OP BTFO
>>
>>32866335
OP BLACKED!
>>
>>32866335
Fucking rekt OP
>>
>>32865441
It looks like every social reject that I've ever met has been armed.
I love America.
>>
>>32867915
/k/ meet ups are why I carry.
>>
>>32866151

that's what i like about it, tho

and yes, they come around here and there checking for day passes and shit, but no supervision generally.

>and sometimes all a nigga need to do is magdump playa
>>
File: 1484176971385 (1).jpg (59KB, 375x644px) Image search: [Google]
1484176971385 (1).jpg
59KB, 375x644px
>>32866335
Off by 1, but you still blew out OP
>>
>>32865485

So that explains why OP is a autistic retard.
>>
Normie get fucked.
>>
>>32866335
I did talk to the owner you fucking autistic pieace of shit. Don't get your ass so blasted when you autistic fags get called out on your autism. You guys ruined a perfectly good range. Own up to it and stop trying to deflect this. Firing rifles was never an issue on the pistol range for years and years prior to that /k/ meet. Own up to what you fags did. Your autism has real life consequences for us normal people.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.