[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Hellsing/Animu/TV Show/Film Trademark Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Jackeltvseries.png (727KB, 1241x540px) Image search: [Google]
Jackeltvseries.png
727KB, 1241x540px
The Jackal (Hellsing)
> 13mm
> 16 kg Frame from pure silver
> 13mm Bullet of blessed Macedonian silver with baptised explosive tips.

Does it possible to built in real life?
>>
Let's not and say we didn't. These threads are always dreadful.
>>
File: Casull.png (755KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Casull.png
755KB, 1920x1090px
Hellsing ARMS Joshua (Hellsing)
>.454 Casull
> Bullet casing from melted Manchester cross cathedral
>39cm Long
>6 Kg unloaded.
>>
>Those grips.
>Those fucking bullets.
I wish. Shitd be fun because of how A E S T H E T I C the long slide is.
>>
>>32863430

Summarily no. Silver is fucking malleable and that would destroy itself and possibly injure the user when used.
>>
>>32863475
>>32863430
I mean, you could build them, but why?

Unless you're an ancient vampire with super strength, a gun that weighs 16kg would be basically impossible to use.
>>
>>32863430
God hellsing faggots are so fucking cringy. How you don't see yourselfs as edgy 13 year old goth kids like everyone else sees you is beyond me
>>
>>32863938
It's also retarded that handguns are so retardedly huge, and that a vampire would even bother with guns. Especially obscenely powerful (ballistically) that are only actually effective due to stupid silver shits.

So it's all very WHY
>>
File: 494252-normal_seras.jpg (31KB, 499x239px) Image search: [Google]
494252-normal_seras.jpg
31KB, 499x239px
>>32863991
At least with Seras it makes more sense.

But let's be fair here, Alucard mostly does it to give himself a challenge.
>>
File: 11_Inch-599.jpg (94KB, 570x599px) Image search: [Google]
11_Inch-599.jpg
94KB, 570x599px
>>32863430

Anything is possible including Vash's revolver from Trigun. All it takes is money and a good gunsmith.

Pic related. This guy apparently made several 1911's with 11 inch barrels/slides back in the 70's and 80's for target shooting.
>>
>>32863991

Because it's more economical and fun against weak enemies and more challenging for powerful foes. Remember that Alucard isn't allowed to use his full power whenever he wants. He is bound by the super ultra vague contract with the Hellsing family to basically only ever use enough force as necessary to get the job done. Having big fuck off impractical guns lets him easily dispatch lesser vampires and hordes of ghouls. Alucard finds most of his work to be mind numbingly boring, so since he's not allowed to go full power, he used a gun that can shoot through 5 guys to just get the damn job over with so he can go back to brooding. Yes he has the power to absolutely destroy Anderson, but he actually enjoys fighting him becasue he represents a modicum of difficulty at his lower power end.
>>
>>32867029
Do you know how fucking cringe you sound right now?
>>
>>32868408
To be fair he's describing it canonically. Hellsing is a vampire anime, it's going to be cringey.
I like the police girl with the big titties and the /k/ as fuck Frenchfags.
>>
>>32863430
For an animu seemingly obsessed with guns, it knows fuck all about how they actually work.

Hellsing is dumbster tier trash.
>>
File: IMG_6874.jpg (91KB, 799x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6874.jpg
91KB, 799x503px
>>32866778

Vash Revolver is kinda interesting to built.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.