[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First cz.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170202_111641.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170202_111641.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
So I got my first cz. P09. So far I'm a fan. Tell me how much of a fag I am and how badly I fucked up. Cz thread, btw.
>>
>he bought a plastic cz
>>
>>32860014
I own 3 CZs, so not a hater.

I think they have flimsy sights and are getting flimsier with the P07/'P09 gen

My SP-01 was dropped from hip height on to wooden flooring and the front post loosed up.

Then on my brand new in box P-07 the front post fell off on the 4th pull of the trigger.

CZ was good to me each time on the fix but I just can't take them seriously as "fighting" guns anymore
>>
>>32860014
how much was the pmc 7.62x39? i have a feeling it was pricey for 7.62x39
>>
>>32860043
Op here. Heard about the sight issues and thought they figured their shit out. It was the only thing I was hesitant about.

Rolling the dice. Hope this one's being gtg.
>>
>>32860054
At the time I got it for .50 cents a shot. Had the money, didn't say no. Right now the cheapest brass ammo is fiocchi. Fuck my life right now that PMC is over .80 cents.
>>
>>32860069
They should have stuck with the RAMI style sight design, it was robust and on par with the industry standard, plus no stupid fucking pins.
>>
ordered my first pistol (cz75) on tuesday. Get to pick it up next friday and going shooting on saturday. Can't fucking wait.
>>
>>32860260
Awesome!
>>
I have a 452 in 22lr, a drake over under 12ga, and a p07 in 9mm.

I have never had a misfire, a failure to feed, or a jam. They are truly fantastic and after I build an AR I will more than likely pick up a 527 in 7.62x39 with the full length stock.
>>
>>32860014
Sweet. I just picked up a suppressor ready p09 in urban grey today too. I can't wait to shoot it this weekend. Where did you get yours?
>>
>>32862302
Awesome dude. I got mine at sportsman's warehouse. Big store like Cabela's/bass pro but better pricing.

Pics bro, let's see it.
>>
>>32862434
I had to step out, but I'll post pics in a few.
>>
File: WP_20150803_001 (1).jpg (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150803_001 (1).jpg
361KB, 1920x1080px
Was going to post this in the old /czg/ but it died.

>>32848844
I have a CGW hammer, firing pin, spring, lifter arm, and sear(?). Installed it all myself, nothing had a set screws. Set screws are for guns with a safety and I have a BD police. Most difficult part about the install was getting the pins out of the hammer as they're staked in place. you'll probably want the pins for connecting the hammer to sear and spur.

Trigger is significantly better. You can do it yourself but the BD trigger group is like clockwork and there's a tiny spring that is hard to put back in (for the firing pin block lifter). It's not necessary for the functioning of the gun as the firing pin block lifter gets returned to its home position by the firing pin block and it's spring.

I've taken it apart a number of times so I'm pretty confident about it, but if you're not used to it, it will probably take more than an hour to get it all back together. a slave pin is an absolute must. it's probably impossible to get it back in without one. You can make your own from a nail or waste $5 on one.

I got the ring hammer because it fits aesthetically with the rest of the gun better when you don't have a rail, but they're basically the same.
>>
>>32860014
P-09 is great. I love the magazine capacity. It fits nice in my hand and shoots pretty good. Don't listen to these metal-loving fuds,
>>
>>32867571
Yeah im impressed with the ergo. I have bigger hands and the med backstrap works perfect. As long as a guy ain't a manlet, everything on this gun is easy to take apart with no tools. I love how easy the backstrap can be changed out
>>
Kind of CZ related... Is a Jericho in 9 with a steel frame a good pistol? Already own some rifles, looking at the Jericho for my first pistol
>>
>>32869686
I hear good things about them. I think their too much but...I don't think you're getting a bad gun.
>>
>>32869686
Yeah its good anon. They make polymor frame ones but honestly the steel frame will add weight and reduce felt recoil.
Also you can bash someone in the head much better.
Israel did pretty good. Definetly not a carry piece.
>>
I just got a UG P07 (suppressor ready version). I love the way it shoots. I can tell the irons would have a bad day if they were dropped though.
>>
Op here. Are the sights truly that bad? They are metal.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.