[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, my friend thinks that pic related is a effective melee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: mqdefault.jpg (15KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
15KB, 320x180px
Help, my friend thinks that pic related is a effective melee weapon.
Please tell him why it isn't effective
>>
>>32859364
I mean, it's scary and looks like a knock-out/bone buster. It might intimidate and prevent a confrontation.
But you better not miss and incapacitate or you won't get a 2nd chance. And your aggressor will be FAR less merciful when you just attacked him with a weapon.
High risk, low to moderate reward weapon.
>>
Say you try to use it in a fight. Then you'll need to spin it around for a few seconds to build momentum, which needs time and space to be effective. In that time, someone can tackle you and beat the living shit out of you.
>>
>>32859381
Pretty you have a crack in your skull with a good hit
>>
Ok. If you hit someone with that, you're gonna fuck them up big time.

However, if you miss, you've gotta deal with a weight flailing about while you're trying to fight someone.

A baton is better.
>>
>>32859403
If you miss, you could make a lasso move and hit him again
>>
>>32859390
Are you mentally handicapped? You don't have to spin it, you just swing it in an arc at what you want to hit. The problem with it is you need to practice a lot with this kinda thing to get any use out of it and not wreck yourself. It's a lot like nunchucks, looks cool but if you don't know what you are doing all you'll do is blast your nuts. Plus you could've spent that time training with a useful weapon like a gun.
>>
>>32859364
needs to be a magick 8-ball, missed opportunity
>>
this thing replaced the expandable baton in watchdogs 2
looks like a fucking anal bead
>>
>>32859364
Better not tell you now.
>>
>>32859364
Lets put it this way.
Your going into a no rules deathmatch pit fight.
You can go empty handed or with pic related.
What would you choose?
>>
>>32859364
>What is the super effective move known as ducking
>>
>>32859364
You might get one good hit in, but if you fuck up, there won't be a second chance. Whoever you're fighting will be way to close to swing that around.
>>
Is your friend an old timey sailor chasing the big fish?
>>
>>32859364
It will not stop a determined attacker that is intent on hurting or killing you

A few hollowpoints will.
>>
File: deus vult.gif (687KB, 664x714px)
deus vult.gif
687KB, 664x714px
>>32859364
Low weight, hard object, and the chain means you have to spin it up to use it effectively. Going to surely hurt, but not maim well or hit as hard as other options like a machete or bat.

Now a god damned flail, that's heavy hitting, single swing metal ball with spikes having, deus vult inducing, skull cracking, excellent melee weapon.
>>
File: eowyn goes crunch.png (2MB, 1024x1455px)
eowyn goes crunch.png
2MB, 1024x1455px
>>32859390
>>32859381
>>32859364
It needs practice and by that I mean alot of practice.

To avoid being vulnerable after a missed swing (or even a successful one that doesnt stop them) you have to engage Footwork.

There's nothing wrong with taking a step back or even spinning with the ball while also taking a step.

If you missed, you're ready to defend yourself by the time the other guy is ready to lunge, and you've also added distance that he has to cross so its not like he can just tackle you.

And if you have practiced this well enough he leaves himself open to be hit easier if he does attack.

My power level is 9001 as indicated and checked by a former 4chan post, I know how to engage multiple people and win.

>>32861211
As always you gotta combine attacks/defenses.

Thats like if you get the chance to slap somebody's gun out of their hand, all the action is gonna be focused on that gun.

But its also a great fucking oppoertunity to start choking the shit out of them and crushing their windpipe, and gouging their eyes out, biting and so on. Because they think you're gonna try to get the gun pointed at em to pull the trigger.

Meanwhile you can practically destroy them, fuck up their arm and now they cant even hold onto the thing anymore.

> and then they take 2 to the head and you tell the cops you was just reacting, you just went crazy on him

>>32861286
deus vult inducing
there's a reason why I have always loved pic related
> "you're gonna hit me... with That?!?!?"
>>
>>32861519
>There's nothing wrong with taking a step back or even spinning
Spinning is always wrong in a fight. Exposing your back is the last thing you want to do.
>>
>>32859364
Unless your friend is some sort of regional conkers champion, pocket sand would seriously be a better choice
>>
>>32861943
nope because the other guy just dodged and doing this way does not put you off balance

he would have to be faster than bruce lee to take advantange of this, I mean we're talking about the spinning they do in ice skating not a sluggish dancing spin

in fact its one way of transferring momentum using aikido

the other guy will get a rude awakening if he thinks turning your back to him for 1/10 or 1/5 second this way is leaving you vulnerable somehow
>>
>>32861078
Because it can only travel horizontally at head level right. You don't even need to use the cord. A fist full of 8ball had left many a split scalp
>>
>>32859364

An anal toy should always have a flared base.
>>
File: 1477338343853.jpg (80KB, 637x548px)
1477338343853.jpg
80KB, 637x548px
>>32859364
>Swing at someone
>Hit your own arm
Wew lad
>Black player character
W E W L A D
>>
>>
File: getDynamicImage.jpg (137KB, 1200x1200px)
getDynamicImage.jpg
137KB, 1200x1200px
your stupid 8 ball will shatter
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.