[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AK-47 and fascists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: AK47.jpg (409KB, 3762x1630px) Image search: [Google]
AK47.jpg
409KB, 3762x1630px
All right /k/, time for a story to go with my question and explain where I'm coming from
>be me, college sophomore
>Gets out of final class of the day
>Get text from friend: big anti-Trump protest going on on campus
>I decide to see what's going on
>Around 200 people are there, mostly white liberals, muslim women in hijabs, and the odd black guy.
>I decide to stay on the outskirts, not get involved; don't want to be attacked
>Listen to ten minutes of chanting by protesters with a small group of two other Trump-supporters that don't want to make a scene.
>Some bitch gets on a megaphone
>"We must protect People of Color from the fascist Donald Drumpf!"
>TFW the two Trump Supporters I'm with are brown
>TFW I'm brown
>One of the guys in my group just looks at me and says "These gorras are fucking retarded"

Okay, now for the relevant stuff:

>Sees some snowflake bitching about LGBTQQAP2SH+ rights
>Guy's face looks like he just performed cunnilingus on a nail bomb
>He's wearing this jacket. On the back it has a picture of an AK-47 with the caption "This machine kills fascists"
>Internally sperging out
>Dumbass probably thought that the USSR used AK-47s in WW2 and that the USSR did nothing wrong
>Then I start thinking: "Well actually A lot of people used AKs and there are more people than just the axis powers that you could technically call fascists so maybe his shirt isn't technically wrong.

TL;DR: Was the AK-47 ever actually used against fascists?
>>
>>32858619
What about Vietnam fighting China?
>>
>>32858647
Weren't they both commies though?
>>
>>32858659
Communist doesn't equal fascist.
>>
When googling a list of fascist countries, I get Syria, Bulgaria, Armenia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Ukraine and a few others. I can guarantee that AKs have been used against government forces to varying degrees in all of these places, so I guess the answer is yes.
>>
>>32858685
The concepts are far from mutually exclusive. History shows the two being remarkably similar in practice.
>>
>>32858712
No leftist would accuse Mao's China of being fascist.
>>
>>32858739
Lol. It's like they literally do not understand the word fascism.
>>
>>32858704
This, it's the true beauty of the AK, it was used countless times on many countries by people who yearned freedom to make a stand against tyranny. There isn't that many guns that can have such a poetical and virtuous background.
>>
>>32858739
Tyrannical dictatorship makes more sense, using fascism in that example gives the word a more generic meaning.
>>
You could argue the Portuguese Estado Novo regime was fascist as it was a very authoritarian right wing state, and they went to war in Angola to fight the militias fighting for Angolan independence (from Portugal) and they most definitely used AKs to kill these fascists (if that's what you would call them?)
>>
>>32858619
no. 47 is the year of production. there are no nazi this year.
next time you see them, punch them, they can't do nothing because you're brown
>>
>>32858619
I, too, wish to get a gun with a "this machine KILLS fascists" sticker on it. Thankfully, the only "fascists" today are the radical left. Oh well.
>>
>>32858712
HORSESHOE THEORY GET OUT REEEEEEE
>>
>>32859000
Of course they don't.
>>
>>32858704
>Bulgaria
>facist
u wot mVIII

>>32859040
>syrian rebels
>freedom fighters
xaxaxaxaxaxaxa
>>
>>32859477
I didn't say that all of them were, you retarded cockmongler.
>>
SINH HAO PHO DANKH DAAAANG!

*tunnels under you*

Không có gì đứa trẻ cá nhân
>>
>>32858619
They see the US as fascist. Taliban and VC are freedom fighters to them, and thus the AK kills "fascists"
>>
I would pay hugebucks for a STG44 "This machine wastes Bolsheviks" shirt.
>>
Ion Antonescu great guy he did nothing wrong return MOLDAVIA soviets pigs

Praise the great dacian spirit.
>>
>>32860255
>STG44 "This machine wastes Bolsheviks" shirt.
I need this.
>>
>>32860322
>M1 Garand shirt
>"This machine pings for freedom."
>>
>>32860356
That machine actually does kill fascists
>>
>>32860363
And commies.
>>
>>32858704
>Armenia
>Fascist
wat
>>
>>32860356
>>32860363
>>32860409
And friendly canadians on an empty island ehos name i cant remember
>>
>>32858619
All you need to know, is that anti-fascists(trump protestors) are against fascists(right wing trump supporters) and recently, the anti-fascists are use fascism(shutting down of free-speech/totalitarianism) to fight against fascism.
>>
>>32860443
why can't we trade you tripfags for that one tripfag whos going to jail
>>
>>32860443
I propose the mods make any use of the "Hunter 3-1 Actual" name an instant perma-ban offense.
>>
well, considering as it's been used in every conflict on the planet since it was adopted, I would say yes
>>
>>32860429
This sounds like a very interesting story. Anything you can remember about it that would help me find something about it on google?
>>
>>32860468
>tripfag
>>
>>32858619

AK is good at killing Russian farmers as to punish them for not producing enough special potato syrup. Then they are replaced by bear trained by commissar. If bear also fails to be of effective in produce of potato syrup, bear also dies. Then small percentage of village is killed, as there is of little potato syrup to go around.
>>
>>32858619
>Around 200 people are there, mostly white liberals, muslim women in hijabs, and the odd black guy.
>muslim women in hijabs

Sharia is the closest thing to facism why the fuck are they protesting it?
>>
nice "low key" /pol/ thread
>>
File: smug german.jpg (40KB, 340x570px) Image search: [Google]
smug german.jpg
40KB, 340x570px
>fascist who agrees with Mosley's interpretation
>see people use the word "fascist"

you are all retarded by the way
>>
>>32860255
>>32860322
How's this instead?
>>
>>32861601
sauce on that shirt? i want it. no, i need it!
>>
>>32862406
right wing death squad shop. They have a lot of shit.
>>
File: mommy.gif (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mommy.gif
1MB, 480x480px
>>32860528
>Then small percentage of village is killed, as there is of little potato syrup to go around.
>>
>>32862627
thanks anon!
>>
>>32858619
Ironic considering it is a thoroughly germanic design
>>
>>32860429
>>32860491
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

tl;dr
>japanese take an island in the aleutians with about 500 men
>allies prepare to take it back with 40,000 men, nearly a hundred ships and a couple hundred planes
>japanese say fuck it and just leave, without the allies knowing
>invade and bombard the everloving fuck out of it
>canada and the us invade opposite sides of the island
>mistake each other for the japanese and shoot each other
>us ship hits a mine and kills a bunch of the crew
>a couple hundred troops went missing during the ordeal and presumably dead to friendly fire/booby traps, over a hundred suffer from trench foot
>all against literally no enemy

It sounds funny like Yakety Sax should be playing during the whole ordeal but imagine how those soldiers must have felt, suffering on some frozen shithole volcanic island with a 30-06 round in your gut and your foot falling off and your best friend blew up from a land mine and thinking "at least this is all for my country" only to find out that you were not shot by the Japanese, you never shot at any Japanese and you died for an irrelevant island in the middle of nowhere that nobody lived on, nobody wanted and your sworn enemy never even fought you for
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.