[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CC, Peace of mind or actually helpfull?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

SO Ive been putting off getting a CC (Florida btw) just cause im a lazy fuck and cant be bothered but mostly because aside from panic attacks when i see a homeless person I didnt really think id ever use it. Well I drive for a rideshare company and got taken into the bad part of town driving a black guy home.

>Be me cab driver
>Pick up blackie
>Nice guy, likes working and doing drywall nice conversation
>Little ghetto but i picked him up in front of publix
>take me to (excedingly bad part of town, what libs call "Urban core")
>"Its probably not so bad" I think
>Definatelythatbad.jpg
>drop him off after going like 5 turns down side streets
>"Ayo man juss in fron o'dat yellow 'vette"
>drive away beeline back to freeway
>come up to 4 way stop, see litteral gang of blacks, opposite 4 way stop
>15-20 standing in the fucking road
>another truck coming from opposite direction
>beastmode activated
>they start beating on the hood as he comes up, truck never stops but they are chimping the fuck out
>beating on windows
>shouting ebonics
>eventually they make a hole and he slides through
>see drivers face, black, scared shitless.
>last straw, my autism activates instead of slowing down or turning i floor it and go right through the hole the truck made.
>Hooping, hollering
>Try to slap car but too fast.
>Wish I had a gun.
>mfw
>Taking that stupid CC course saturday
>>
>>32858154
Worth it imo. But if you're a cab driver then I wouldnt carry on your person. Try to get a car holster made up and actually practice with it.

And remember. Having a gun in a car anywhere within your reach but not on your person in an open holster is considered carrying concealed. (at least in VA)

So dont put a gun in your car (unless you're using interstate firearm transportation rules) until you have that CC permit.
>>
>>32858196
In florida if you have it in a holster with a backstrap off your person its not CC its transporting it. so I was planning on leaving it in my console like that until I get my cc.
>>
>>32858230
Problem is, then you run the risk of instantly escalating the situation should something go down.

In my opinion, the whole point of having a gun is to "get the jump" on someone trying to harm me. But if they see I'm carrying, they can skip the threat phase and immediately either hold me up, take my gun and everything else I'm wearing, and leave me in the dirt; OR they can just shoot me and run.

So take that for what you will.
>>
>>32858244
So dont carry at all so you dont escalate a situation? Thats bullshit.
>>
>>32858333
No, I said dont open carry. Did you read my post?

Also, I thought you said "on your console" and not "in your console" so that's where the confusion may have come from.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.