[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kommunist Kalifornia - Pistol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 9CFDE.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9CFDE.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
Dear /k/,

I live in shitty California with the stupidest gun laws known to man. My retarded Governor thinks that microstamping is a thing. Anyways, I am looking for a compact/subby and I am kind of a Smith & Wesson fanatic.

I really don't want to get laughed at for buying a Shield 9mm single stack. I would love to get the M&P 9c FDE, there's no way to get it in this fucked up state, huh? Private transfer is out, too right? How does the law work with regards to buying it from someone trying to offload one?
>>
Private transfer is okay I think, so long as it's not done in California. So, find someone not from Cali, willing to sell you one, that doesn't think you're an undercover CADOJ agent or whatever trying to set them up for something that's not even illegal. Or, find a cop in state that has one who would be willing to sell it to you.
>>
>>32856050
>Private transfer is out, too right?
Only for non-police Law Enforcement. Don't try to PPT one from a probation, fish and game, or corrections officer.

If you find a police officer or sheriff's deputy that wants to get rid of one, or a private citizen who got one from a LE seller or single-shot before that got shut down, then it's fair game.
>>
>>32856050
>laughed at for buying a S&W Shield 9mm
Wait, what? Isnt the shield one of the better conceal options? I have a g30 and while the grip is plenty small, it's thick as fuck.
>>
>>32856050
> I would love to get the M&P 9c FDE, there's no way to get it in this fucked up state, huh?
only through PPT or out of state intrafamilial transfer
> Private transfer is out, too right?
nope
> How does the law work with regards to buying it from someone trying to offload one?
what is a private party transfer?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-02-05-04-11.png (348KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-02-05-04-11.png
348KB, 720x1280px
I'll just ask in here since its semi related.

I've been looking at my first gun again lately and I was mostly looking at compacts because id like to have a shot at getting a conceal permit in CA. I've mostly been looking at micro 1911s and other various compact handguns. One thing I've noticed though is that California doesn't like concealable handguns. Seeing as how most ones I'm interested in aren't allowed in this state. Basically I'd like to know if there's any 1911 variants around in any varying caliber that are concealable, because a full size 1911 seems near impossible to CA. Or other concealable 380/9mm etc that are good. I've mostly been looking at sig p238 & some compact Kimber 1911s (which are illegal here)
>>
>>32856050
I have a Shield 9mm SS and I'll give you a solid warning: the slide is a fucking BITCH to rack on this bitch, the slide release is almost possible to engage when it's not loaded too. Other than that, it's a good shooter and it feels good in the hand.
>>
>>32856050
dont let some double stack douche decide what you buy. if it suits your needs, what more is there?
>>
>>32856050
>laughed at
who's going to laugh at you

it's one of the most popular concealed handguns in the country, for good reason
>>
>>32856050
I live in CA and have a Shield 9mm for cc. No one will laugh at you, it is insanely popular. PPT is entirely possible, you just have to do it through an FFL. Hell, that same FFL almost definitely has off-roster pistols for sale under the guise of consignment.
>>
>>32857261
The sig p238 and p239 is on the roster
>>
>>32856050
Fuck off, were full
>>
>>32856069
>Private transfer is okay I think, so long as it's not done in California
The purchasing Californian still has to follow CA law -- most importantly the 10-day-rape-enabler period
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.