[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a country such as Germany have the military in such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Bundeswehr-5.jpg (554KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Bundeswehr-5.jpg
554KB, 1600x1067px
How can a country such as Germany have the military in such piss poor state?
>>
>>32856011
The cold war ended, they cut funding in some areas by 90% to pay for the re-unification of the Germany's.
>>
litterley libarals who fought the state/military in the 60s to 70s are now in leading positions of the state.
And their job was and is to destroy everything what looks smells like military/guns/tanks/jets
>>
All the warriors died in the 40s. The only ones left were the weak and the women. Their genes were passed on. Same happened to Japan. If America had lost WW2 they'd probably be in the same shape.
>>
File: 341845821ab50ec8d8.jpg (349KB, 711x945px) Image search: [Google]
341845821ab50ec8d8.jpg
349KB, 711x945px
>>32856017
This.

The "big ol' enemy" went under, wars seemed to turn into random counter-terrorism operations overseas, meaning conscription and large armies in general were not seemed necessary.

Then Ruskies started partying like its 1959 again, occupying foreign lands and doing practice-nuke drops on Swedes + tons of "accidental" flights over neighboring countries' territory. Now everyone's panic restoring shit as hard as they can, while having to deal with their peace-time civvie budgets they'd set up and gotten used to for a good 20 years now.
>>
Because there's no "boogeyman" anymore.

Same just like here in Switzerland.

When there was a clear enemy (Germany, Soviet Union etc.) people were more pro-army and shit like that.

Once you have peace for decades, they start to forget the purpose of the army and think that they will never be invaded or need to fight again.

If China or Russia suddenly started to get imperialistic towards Europe, you would see a complete change in this mentality of not giving a shit about the army.
>>
File: pYQkLUi.png (382KB, 687x687px) Image search: [Google]
pYQkLUi.png
382KB, 687x687px
>>32856087
>Same just like here in Switzerland.
>39% with active conscription
It really does depend on taking part in conflicts, doesn't it?
>>
Other, and perhaps more important question, how much time it would take for the Krauts to develop a decent military if they decided to do so?
>>
>>32856135
A year, if they'd not limit the budget.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>32856135

since they have a very strong economy they would probalby only take 2-3 years to fully mobilise
>>
>>32856102

what the fuck am i looking at
>>
>>32856168

also this

a shitty car in germany is a bmw

a shitty car in america is a 3 door honda civic

pretty fucking significant difference
>>
File: 1264901749973.jpg (101KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
1264901749973.jpg
101KB, 600x436px
>bunched up and right next to the vehicle instead of pushing out and spacing out
>2 of the 3 have eyes so bad they have to wear glasses innafield
>>
>>32856011
They didn't kill the jews, that was their fatal mistake.

The holocaust didn't happen but it will now.
>>
>>32856181
>driving a car in America
T R U C K
>>
>>32856186
I doubt they specifically have to wear them. I don't think even in Germany you could get into those roles with eyesight that bad.
>>
>>32856181
> a shitty car in Germany is a bmw.
As opposed to what, a Volkswagen? A shitty car is a shitty car anywhere.
>>
>>32856011
our army sucks so much ass. we dont have any aa capabilities. organisation, logistics, weapons and gear is so fucking shitty and outdated. i was in a commanding and logistics company of our artillery division and we didnt even have duct tape. those poor fuckers who went to afghanistan had to buy their equipement and gear by themselves. i know why i left the army at this state. i dont really know why they keep this pile of shit running.
>>
>>32856181
A shitty car in germany is a honda civic too, due to most people not being rich enough to afford a proper BMW
>>
>>32856135
A generation. They think Germany is for everyone, and military is evul.
>>
>>32856102
>People have job and other concern in life from rich country are less likely to get into a patriotic chimp out than third world nigger with no job, no stale income

Uhm nothing strange her, maybe once you get out of your mom' basement and start to care for things other than yourself such as family or bills you might not be so keen to throw your life away fro some """cause"""
>>
>>32856052

Almost as retarded and cuckold fetishist as the people who claim the same for the Vikings and Scandinavia.
>>
>>32856011
>How can a country such as Germany have the military in such piss poor state?

Its a made up story to rise more money for military without public protest. Also many tanks are marked as garbage but could easily brought back into duty.

https://youtu.be/ZecmvcFhuB0
>>
>>32856052

can larping be a bannable offense?
>>
>>32856201
Looks like basic training to me.
Helmet covers very new. Only 1 guy got the paracord in his helmet cover. Empty mags. No eyepro. ( you get inlay glasses in basic so you can use your eyepro. Regular glasses are only allowed when driving or in office jobs. So these guys havent gotten their inlays yet.) Also no unit patches yet.
I was pz gren too and those guys certainly go to rear and supply units. Our fighting units look somewhat decent.
>>
File: 0107-406-009.jpg (109KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
0107-406-009.jpg
109KB, 340x340px
>>32856052
>All the warriors died in the 40s
Sure Burger, sure....
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2612347/Where-tanks-die-The-German-graveyard-dismantled-15-000-armoured-vehicles-Europe-countries-strip-military.html

they are really in hurry to destroy this stuff ;)
>>
>>32856181
A shitty car in Germany is some old Opel or VW with 200'000km that is still used because you cannot afford a new one with your 1000 euro a month job.
>>
>>32856102
>japan
>11
muh nippon
>>
>>32856950

Well duh. Treaties with Russia determines the amount of armored vehicles that can be kept by each side. Those numbers were maxed out decades ago. So now for each new tank to be phased in, an old one must be phased out first.
>>
>>32856982
are you sure that the treaties includes all tanks and not only the tanks active in duty ?
I bet they dont limited the 'garbage tanks' ....
>>
>>32856996

The russians are the ones doing the counting on our side. NATO officers count the russian ones.

Close by where I live there is a military museum with two ancient tanks. The russians insisted on counting them as active; one of them was an m48 or something. Ivan was only placated after one of our officers hacked the fuel tanks to pieces with a pickaxe.
>>
>>32856135
This, so much.

It took barely 6 years for Hitler to make the Wehrmacht.

Before that, German "army", as per Versaille Treaty, was limited to barely 100.000 men with no heavy equipment, no airforce and a pocket-sized navy.
Sure, those 100.000 men were meant as an elite cadre to supervise and build up the future army once Versaille would be lifted.
But still, in 6 years, Germany went from a non-power to the 4th military in the World.

Today, they already have an weapon industry.
They have the know-how and the capacity to make the production infrastructure grow quickly.
They just need to hold the line for a year or so.
>>
>>32856011
Because they have an entire medical branch that is supposedly there to handle all NATO casualties. It is larger than the U.S. Army's medical corps.
>>
>>32856593
Same shitposting vatnik in every fking thread about euro militaries, ridf plz go
>>
>>32856011
They had to get the funds for refugees someplace
>Come on anon no war, only refugees
>>
>>32856011
Because they let (BEG) America do everything for them.
>>
>>32856181
BMW's aren't that cheap anon. Also, plenty of cheapo cars sold in Germany. I see what you were getting at but it didn't really work.
>>
>>32856102
>Afghan 76%

K E K

E

K

Afghan do not give a shit about Afghanistan, they only care about their tribe and huddle of mud huts. Nationalism is nonexistent with 99.9% of Afghanistan's population.

>myth busted
>>
>>32856102
I think all this picture proves is that the darker your skin, the more prone you are to lying.
>>
>>32856011
The whole country is pile of carbage full of cucks, degenerates faggots and shitskins.

Their bad state of the bundeswehr is the less of their curant problems
>>
Flecktarn is the greatest camo ever tho
>>
>>32857795
swallowed the blue pill huh
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.