[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You vs 38 Forest Bandits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Forest_Bandit.jpg (845KB, 1650x927px) Image search: [Google]
Forest_Bandit.jpg
845KB, 1650x927px
You're strolling down the American beach when all of the sudden a boat crashes into the beach. Out comes 38 Forest Bandits who yell out with a terrifying and threatning tone " WE'LL HAVE OUR PAY OR WE'LL HAVE OUR FUN " Do you surrender your wallet or do you stand and fight? They armed with longbows and swords, you can pick any gun there is in the world to fight them what do you choose.
>>
>>32855815
T>>32855815
his is the gayest thread I have seen on /k/ in a looooong time. If you and 37 of your faggot friends jumped out of a bunch of rented paddle boats and screeched something about "having fun" at me on a public beach I would pick up the nearest blunt object and beat you with it. Fuck your $10 katanas.
>>
>>32855861
Fuck you say? Kid me and my 37 friends could kick your ass and run off with your wallet.
>>
File: M65 Nuclear Artillery.jpg (2MB, 2945x2338px) Image search: [Google]
M65 Nuclear Artillery.jpg
2MB, 2945x2338px
>>32855815
>any gun there is in the world to fight them
Nuclear artillery it is. Shitty thread you got here, OP.
>>
>>32855882
Perhaps I should have said " medieval weapons " to make it harder.
>>
>>32855882
Wouldn't you kill yourself btw?
>>
>>32855901
OP didn't specify how far away the Forest Bandits are.
>>
>>32855912
I don't know your on the beach and the bandits land on the beach.
>>
>>32855926
Longest beach in America is 70 miles long.
>>
>>32855815
Anything automatic would be more than enough.
Even if spray-and-pray like an idiot, it would still at least pin down the motherfuckers.

If I got to choose something specific, I'll say a P90.

Should they all come at once, I could wait for them to be close enough that they be too pressed together for me to miss. Seeing 20 of them friends drop at once should make the rest reconsider.
Should they come one by one, I could just run and fire short burst as necessary.

Do we get additionnal magazines or just the one already fed ?
>>
>>32855815

any raping involved in this scenario?

I so, I am in. Don't care if it is top or bottom.
>>
>>32855815
>Load third Reich.gif
>MG42 appears
>???????
>Profit
>>
>>32855934
Yeah but they are close enough to you to yell at you.
>>
>>32856002
Yes a lot of raping.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.