[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YLYL /k/ edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: SHNAKEYSHANKE.png (325KB, 800x506px) Image search: [Google]
SHNAKEYSHANKE.png
325KB, 800x506px
Only autists allowed
>>
File: 20170112_210223.jpg (185KB, 567x1008px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_210223.jpg
185KB, 567x1008px
>>32855099
can you giys tell me how i put my dads gun back me and my freind were playing with it and he took it apart and went in bed. i need to put it back befour my dad get home and mom wake up thanks
>>
File: 1485845543282.png (382KB, 1306x5702px) Image search: [Google]
1485845543282.png
382KB, 1306x5702px
>>32855099
>>
File: nbjIBSk.jpg (430KB, 936x1323px) Image search: [Google]
nbjIBSk.jpg
430KB, 936x1323px
>>
>>32855099
In no writefag but its a story about how my grandpappy ended up barely escaping with his life while being an old fart down in Florida.

>be anon's great-great grandpappy
>move to Florida in the early 90s
>Fucking Cubans everywhere
>Decide to settle in a part of town close to the docks and good fishing waters, but compromise on the fact he is surrounded by Dominicans and Cubans who speak VERY poor English
>Decides to go out fishing one day, apparently his wife kicked him out because he was "being mean to the new neighbors"
>ohwhatthehell.peg
>Fucks off to his paddle boat, paddles out into the ocean cause he wanted to be in his quiet place
>well guess what, some faggot decided to disturb the only respite he had left
>Steaming pile of shit floated by, which in turn was full of Cubans blaring music and yelling in shitskin
>Ye ol grandpappy ain't taking none of their shit
>Decides to confront them
>badhombres.webm
>As granpappy gets up to tell them to turn it down and fuck off because theyre scaring away the fish, they brandish A FUCKING UZI
>He thinks theyre screaming at him to get on their boat to rob him, so he rows over and boards the floating piece of shit that is their boat
>Most likely he is confused and pissed
>Ends up relinquishing his dingy to the Cubans, cause there were literally 20 people on the boat crawling round in their own shit.
>He still could care less, dangles his line in beside the pontoon'o'shit
>Lead Cuban kicks him in the back, tell him to stop it

Ok this is where it gets fuzzy. According to my dad, grandad never spoke about what happened after he was kicked to the family. Apparently only once was it mentioned to the police, and that was enough for them to drop the case. However, we do know what happened when he came ashore 7 hours later.

>Essentially, rolls up to the dock on a pontoon covered in shit and blood.
>Horrifies everyone there
>Walks up to the payphone at the corner of the dock
>cont
>>
>>32855419
>911: hey, some Cubans tried to rob me.
>Operator: Where are they now?
>Probably at the bottom of the ocean by now.
>Wait, sir, where are you?
>The docs
>Are you OK?
>I mean yeah, nothing of value was lost.
>So they didn't manage to steal from you?
>Sorry, you misheard me; I was talking about the Cubans.
>...
>Plus i still have my tackle box. So that's good
>>
File: FORTHEKING.png (1MB, 1664x1414px) Image search: [Google]
FORTHEKING.png
1MB, 1664x1414px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32855419
>>32855456

kek your grandpap killed a boat full of cubans with their own uzi
>>
At this rate I'm gonna start begging to lose
>>
File: pROBLEM SOLEVER.jpg (72KB, 956x960px) Image search: [Google]
pROBLEM SOLEVER.jpg
72KB, 956x960px
>>
File: 1421998877866.png (212KB, 977x905px) Image search: [Google]
1421998877866.png
212KB, 977x905px
dumping a few for because why not
>>
File: New friends.png (218KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
New friends.png
218KB, 800x529px
>>
>>32855629
That or he used his fish-pistol.

Basically it was, and still is a heirloom (that sits in a toolbox somewhere at my grandparents.) Imagine a rusty 2 inch plumbing pipe, packed solid with Canadian coins and rusty hunks of metal, with a quarter to an eighth stick of dynamite in the back as the charge.

Basically this thing was a blunderbuss he stored in his toolbox for when he got to frustrated at fish not biting. Family story goes, this thing was a relic from when HE was a kid and the local sheriff caught him and his dad throwing dynamite in the lake, and they went to the county courthouse, looked up what other "funds" could be utilized while fishing, and because shooting was legal, they decided a makeshift cannon was the best course of action.

Apparently he joked about firing that shaped charge of a shotty into the floor of his old dingy, the one he lost at sea that fateful day, fairly often. My dad recalls him saying it would have been fun to shoot it at that pile of shit.
I mean to be honest, part of me thinks he sank the dingy full of Cuban smugglees with the thing just for shits and giggles.

(Btw, he was a WWI vet with a distinct distaste for anything foreign, so that helps my hypothesis.)
>>
File: Sick.png (516KB, 500x2733px) Image search: [Google]
Sick.png
516KB, 500x2733px
>>
>>32855862
*funs
>>
>>32855762
Is that a FAMAS?
>>
>>32855859
>spoon still connected
git out
>>
File: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Sprinkles.jpg (61KB, 331x481px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Sprinkles.jpg
61KB, 331x481px
this is it for now I"m lazy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.