[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we die terrified, alone, confused, incontinent and helpless,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1461432860305.jpg (246KB, 966x713px) Image search: [Google]
1461432860305.jpg
246KB, 966x713px
we die terrified, alone, confused, incontinent and helpless, almost regardless of situation.

What's the realistic and practical approach?
>>
>>32854984

I'm on the 12 gauge retirement plan myself. When I get to the point where I can't function by myself anymore, drive out innawoods or somewhere less populated and...BLAM!!

Realistically, the best way to go is anything that completely destroys your brain in a split second. Shotguns offer that.
>>
>>32854984
Survive until technology makes you capable of not dying.

That or take some morphine.
>>
Allahu snackbar ironically.
>>
>>32855264
Slug? Or what?
>>
>>32855289
Morphine is great. I broke my foot once and i've never had such a good time.
>>
>>32854984
Don't worry, be happy?
>>
12 gauge retirement plan sounds nice, I'm thinking about using 00 buckshot 3.5 inch shells for maximum effect.

If I can get my hands on some explosives then I'm digging a hole, putting up a cross/tombstone and taping the explosives to my head and boom.

For those interested/live in no fun zones I recommend you google "exit bag" they're legal probably everywhere, painless, and can be operated by someone on his deathbed and my dads preferred way to go if he becomes terminal.
>>
>>32855612
at that distance, will it matter?
>>
Listen to Lana Del Rey while I carbon monoxide myself to death in my car
>>
>>32854984
im going to have to work until i die [murica fuck yeah] and if im lucky i'll die at work.
>>
>>32857057
Probably smoke a fucktonne of weed and possibly DMT too before and during as well
>>
>>32854984

Buddhism is probably a good start.
>>
Live in Yurope so I'll have to work until I'm 70, 80 or literally until I die.
>>
>>32854984
>Practical approach

Alcohol anon. Alcohol.
>>
>>32854984
This is /k/.
>>>/r9k/ is where you belong.
>>
>>32854984
Stoicism.
>>
>>32857101
that image cracked me up anon
>>
>>32855264
Could also just sit outside on a cold night and freeze to death. I'd say it takes about the same willpower as pulling a trigger.
>>
>>32860380
what are you talking about that sounds miserable painful and slow
>>
>>32855264
>Realistically, the best way to go is anything that completely destroys your brain in a split second. Shotguns offer that.
Why go out painlessly when you could go out pleasurably?

>>32855289
>>32856680
These guys have the right idea. Get your hands on the strongest opiate you can and give yourself a massive OD. Your body will simply stop breathing after a point because your senses are so fucked up and you suffocate peacefully while feeling no pain.

It infuriates me that they don't use simple methods like this for "humane" execution of criminals, instead of that retarded "three drug cocktail" bullshit.
>>
>>32860648
I'm going to use a double barrel 12 gauge
And a lotta fucking booze and opiats like Kurt cobain.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.