[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fire "/k/racker" thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1485923553911.jpg (155KB, 780x840px) Image search: [Google]
1485923553911.jpg
155KB, 780x840px
Why does /k/ not have an explosives general?

anyhow lets get a pyrotechnic thread going, post question about homemade stuff for removing stumps and such.

post all questions you have so you can avoid losing a fingero to your shitty homemade m-80
>>
God knows we don't need another general. If this one gets off the ground, though, the following links should be in every OP:

#1: https://murdercube.com/files/
The do/k/ument. Explosives, launchers, references, it's all here.

#2: http://gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf
A copy of army manual TM-31-210, or the Improvised Munitions Handbook. A full how to on the creation of various devices, including pistols, carbines, rockets, shaped charges, fuses, various explosives, grenades, triggers, and traps.
>>
9/11 killed that hobby.

With that said, I managed to survive being a teenager with my fingers and eyes in tact.
>>
File: 20160527_174608.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160527_174608.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Well I'll start off I guess, here is a hole I made with 110g of 85% granulated AN and 15% hmtd

Buried about 1 foot under sand, hole was 1 meter across 1.5m deep. Leg for scale
>>
Where the heck can you get cheap AN nowadays? Tried lots of fertilizer suppliers and the closest I could find was AN/ammonium sulfate mix.
I just want to shoot some tannerite without paying out the ass.
>>
>>32854651
usa chemical supply sells it in bulk pretty cheaply.
>>
>>32854651
small amounts from stores that sell cold packets, just make sure that they contain real AN and not some shitty replacement.

I'm not sure about buying from a supplier but you might have to separate and re-crystallize it

also keep in mind that the nitrogen levels in each will be different- 34-0-0 or something like that is optimal- with 27 being the lowest.
>>
>>32854197
>>32854197
buying lots of fireworks and basically blowing them up is fun
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.