[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are groups like these (Nevada Watchman) the real threat during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: nevadawatchman.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nevadawatchman.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
Are groups like these (Nevada Watchman) the real threat during SHTF? Recently I have been watching some of that show 'Doomsday preppers' and Ive went down a rabit hole looking at all these different 'militias'. It seems like these groups might actually be more terrifying than whatever disaster occurs. Not because, they are well armed or geared (Which most are not), but because they are in these odd little groups.

Im not against them being able to do that at all, for sure they should if they want to. But it got me thinking, If I ever prep, I might prep for a group like this doing stupid stuff, rather than whatever disaster happens.

(P.S Pretty sure nutnfancy has a group like this too)
>>
these guys are goofs who will disband when you drop their point man
>>
>>32852479
>Are groups like these (Nevada Watchman) the real threat during SHTF?
no. Some groups might cause more problems than they solve but, of course, it depends on the group in question. Personally, i dont see reason to be concerned about a small militia any more than about Jamal & loot squad

>they are in these odd little groups
exactly. Members of these small militias will initially do what they can within the scope of their families & friends & close neighbors. Likely only people who consent to their activity. Obviously there might be exceptions.

>If I ever prep, I might prep for a group like this doing stupid stuff, rather than whatever disaster happens.
counterproductive. Make preparations for disasters, arm yourself, & practice plans of action for various events. Including evading an armed group of people
>>
>>32852650
Probably, its funny you say that becuase a lot of these groups like talk about patrolling the land and doing mass movements. If shit really hit the fan i doubt id do a patrol outside my general street.

>>32852787
Do you think there are just as many unlawful groups as lawful ones? Thats what concerns me. On youtube alone (Including these guys) there are a ton of self claimed lawful groups. Im not as worried about these guys, they seem like good people. But if theres say 10 groups on the internet willing to admit they have a militia, imagine how many unlawful groups are planning and preparing themselves. Hell one of them was stupid enough to say that on doomsday preppers that he was gonna raid other people.
>>
>>32852845
Niggers "raid" other people every day, but what REALLY scares you is reality TV?
>>
There's no such thing as a 'lawful' group if they're not your locals and they're coming down your road. You have your own Community Action Group to fuck them off with,right?
>>
>>32852939
N-No. uh oh
I NEED CAG I NEED CAG
>>
>>32852845
>Do you think there are just as many unlawful groups as lawful ones?
>groups
lots of 'unlawful' individuals, but i think that there are VERY few practiced, organized groups..aside from cartels/gangs maybe
>But if theres say 10 groups on the internet willing to admit they have a militia, imagine how many unlawful groups are planning and preparing themselves
>planning & preparing
this is what, in my experience, i dont see. kinda like this anon said >>32852650
i think there are few criminal groups who are organized to the extent that they would be particularly effective, if at all
>>
>>32853003
Hm, I see your side. I just can see hoards of red necks banding together to loot and pillage. Probably not trained so I see your point.
>>
File: 1482096364540.gif (107KB, 781x825px) Image search: [Google]
1482096364540.gif
107KB, 781x825px
>>32852479
>'Doomsday preppers'

that show is a psyop the last season were probably all actors, and the rest were scripted by the producers
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.