[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ush and guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_2861.jpg (34KB, 320x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2861.jpg
34KB, 320x277px
How does /k/ feel about people who use marijuana owning guns? Is it cool so long as you don't mix the two? What about alcohol and guns? Same deal?
>>
>>32851944
Who cares faggot no ones opinion is going to change what you more than likely illegally do in your free time.
>>
>>32851960
I've never smoked weed or drank alcohol before. I'm actually asking because of how phobic I am of the two.
>>
>>32851944
really weed should be legalized, it's less harmful than alcohol. you should never shoot under the influence of anything, be it alcohol drugs whatever. honestly the only reason I don't smoke is because I'm a truck driver and there's a required drug test if you end up in an accident
>>
>>32851944
>drug dealer using single shot 12 gauge
Neat
>>
File: 9vw5j.gif (877KB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
9vw5j.gif
877KB, 300x159px
>>32851944
If it's legal in your state, whatever. If it's illegal, you need to be in jail.

Either way...
>>
Marijuana can hardly even be called a "drug" when you compare it to other popular drugs like psychedelics or stimulants. Weed is far less mind altering than alcohol and isn't even in the same ballpark as drugs like ecstasy/molly or acid.

The "mind-altering" effects of smoking a joint after work are comparable to drinking one of those fancy caffeine cocktails people buy every morning at starbucks.

Most of the anti-weed sentiment on this board is the result of decades of government propaganda and a lack of ever actually trying it personally.

I smoke, because I have chronic back pain from the military and the only thing the doc will prescribe me are opiates that have all sorts of terrible side effects. I don't have dread locks or smell like weed, you would never know if you saw me at work/store/school.
>>
>>32852028

My god you're retarded.
>>
>>32851944
>hurdur I like ta make muh body feel funny
>>
>>32852232
Nah. Just clear headed.
>>
i dont think degenerates should be allowed to own anything.
>>
>>32852251
Op here. I've never smoked or drank before.
>>
>>32851944
I don't really care, but they shouldn't also own dogs because that can only end one way.
>>
>>32852212
You're a huge faggot. Marijuana is a weak hallucinogen, so you can put it in the same category as LSD.

Why can't potheads admit that marijuana isn't like caffeine? It's not bad per se, but it's isn't something you should defend doing
>>
File: 1485054211913.jpg (121KB, 1122x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485054211913.jpg
121KB, 1122x1080px
>>32852403
>Marijuana is a weak hallucinogen,
>>
>>32852403
You can defend anything. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it can't be justified to someone else.
>>
>>32851982
> or drank alcohol before
how old are you for fucks sake?

> who use marijuana owning guns
if they do not use both at the same time, I'm ok with it
>>
>>32852212
>weed is like coffee
Coffee never made me cry while puking while Taylor Swift played a concert in the room next to the bathroom in my empty house.

Energy drinks never had me curled in a ball in the yard at 2 am trying to stay in reality

Caffeine pills never had me have to repeat to myself "You are ok, its just drugs, you'll be fine in an hour" as I fight off a panic attack.

>Just some of the bad times of marijuana
>>
>>32851984
http://www.newser.com/story/235932/man-charged-with-dui-for-caffeine.html
>>
>>32852403
Lol the only time I've ever had any hallucinatory effects from any THC products was eating 1,000 mg edibles or smoking 12-20 bowls AND taking the same amount of dabs in the same sitting, and all those effects were just a weird rainbow effect on lighting and were immediately followed by more than 8 hours of sleep. The only thing debilitating about it is just how hard it is to stay awake, so if you aren't a complete and total moron and don't do something completely stupid like get behind the wheel of a vehicle. There's really no harm, and my examples are extreme cases and even then, an adrenaline rush or physical activity will completely ruin your high and sober you the fuck up
>>
>>32852475
I'm 23
>>
>>32852509
ahahahaha youre a massive cum-guzzling faggot
>>
>>32852448
TECHNICALLY it is considered a hallucinogen
but who gives a shit, at least you can control yourself better with weed than alcohol
>>
>>32852559
then get some beer
or don't you have a friend to drink with?
>>
>>32852403
You have to be 18 to post, plz go
>>
I own a handgun and occasionally smoke. To me it's no different then having a drink or two after work, but I know some people are susceptible to panic attacks. I've never shot under the influence and don't intend to, but I do enjoy cleaning my gun while stoned.

I'm of the school of thought that as long as you aren't hurting yourself or anyone else, you can do whatever the fuck you'd like.
>>
keep it casual, dont over do it, treat it like alcohol, occasionally controlled use is fine, but if your constantly lighting up a bong, constantly have weed in your system like that, you have a probelm.

dont shoot while under the influence of anything.

dont act like a stoner, stoners are essientally the alcoholics of marijuana.

>>32852742
>I'm of the school of thought that as long as you aren't hurting yourself or anyone else, you can do whatever the fuck you'd like.

this, though id like to add, dont jump on anyone and try to force your lifestyle down there throat just because they live differently (looking at you, stoners)
>>
>>32852680
Nope. My friends were part of the reason I don't want to drink and developed a fear of alcohol.
>>
>>32853088
>though id like to add, dont jump on anyone and try to force your lifestyle down there throat just because they live differently (looking at you, stoners)

This is my biggest problem with people who smoke weed
>Dude why aren't you smoking with us
>it sucks because you don't smoke with us
>man it isn't even a big deal just smoke with us it's not even anything
And then the second you smoke they chimp out and make a big deal about it.
>>
>>32852509
You being a delicate psycho had more than a little to do with your outcome.
>>
What does /k/ think about people who drop acid but own guns? after seeing some people on/after acid i would want to keep guns the hell away from them. never tried it personally, and frankly i never want to.
>>
>>32852564
>>32853614
Never had similar problems on shrooms, "acid", or DXM. Or any of the variety of stims. Just weed.
>>
>>32851944
Have fun lying on every 4473 you sign
>>
>>32852680
You'll live long enough to put a bullet in your head from being scared of anything and too depressed to have some cool stories to tell. You sound boring af
>>
I don't drink much anymore, used to smoke weed lots. Quit for a job with a piss test, but getting high and cleaning guns, or just playing (obviously unloaded, ammo locked away) is fun as fuck. Getting high was a great time. I was low key about it and tight lipped. Fucking hate being called a stoner though, I don't force it on anyone and if you say it's completely harmless and whatnot like every hippie says you're a huge faggot
>>
All I want is no more NFA, Constitutional Carry, legalize Weed and Shrooms, and for Mexico, SJWs, and George Soros to suffer the wrath of Trump. I hope a Donald Trump presidency can achieve that.
>>
File: IMG_2035.jpg (88KB, 1000x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2035.jpg
88KB, 1000x396px
>>32851944
What other grown ass adults do on their spare time isn't my business and as long as it doesn't infringe my rights then I don't give a shit

Still degenerate as fuck though
>>
>>32852403
>>32852509
Hahahaha you batch of pussies
>>
>>32851944
I legitimately do not care. If it's legal for you to own both, be my guest. I just think they should not mix, no fucking around with guns when getting high in the house. Go out in the open land if you're going to get high and shoot guns
>>
File: shotgunsmoking.jpg (253KB, 1200x889px) Image search: [Google]
shotgunsmoking.jpg
253KB, 1200x889px
>>32851944
Weed just does not impair in the same way alcohol does. In fact based on highway accident data from the NHTSA, using an asthma inhaler is actually more impairing than smoking marijuana while driving. Pretty much every soldier in vietnam was high basically all the time. Simply put you won't be crisp but you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>32852509

holy shit nigga I don't know what the fuck you've been smoking but it wasn't weed

I've only been uncomfortably high once in my life, and it was because of this oil shit and dabs that's popular now. Holy fucking balls m8 you'd probably die.

as for the thread who gives a fuck ?

>>32852548

fugg
>>
>>32851944
DUDE WEED LMAO

No but seriously, it's not as big of a deal as so many people think it is. I sincerely hope I would be surprised by the amount of people that would condone marijuana users to possess firearms. I mean there is an ATF thread every damn weekend. Plenty of anons drink and own firearms, some even partake in both at the safe time which I totally think is different and a lot more suceptible to accidents. If your only argument is that it is wrong because it is illegal, that's a piss poor argument.
>>
>>32852509
Is it possible you have pre-existing mental conditions which are exacerbated by smokin' the ganj?
>>
File: 201965780_225faccf43.jpg (52KB, 380x302px) Image search: [Google]
201965780_225faccf43.jpg
52KB, 380x302px
>love weed
>love booze
>think both are degenerate
This duality sucks, unfortunately my job keeps me from smoking and drinking.
>>
File: 1483693087928.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1483693087928.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>32852509
This nigga here been smoking spice, not weed
>>
>>32853760
I've tried shrooms a few times and would consider growing some myself to have as a biyearly sort of thing, but I would need someone I can trust to change the combo on my safe for my trip and help steer me to good places. I was so entirely out of it those times. Can't imagine enjoying that experience but lasting twice as long and being more intense.
Trying shrooms pretty much killed my desire to try other hallucinogens.
>>
>>32853492
Shut up Eddie.
>>
>>32853760
I've tried LSD, fun experience. Maybe I didn't have a high enough dose, but I don't see how someone could lose that much control of their rational thought while on it.
>>
File: Your Body on Kale.png (781KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Your Body on Kale.png
781KB, 960x720px
>>32852232
>>32851944
>>32852212
>>32852564
>>32855546
DUDE WEED LMAO

Pic related is the real danger of Marijuana, a subculture of mental retardation.
>>
>>32852509
I've been using and selling marijuana for almost 15 yrs none of those are side effects of marijuana
>>
I smoked weed a few times, being high was shitty. I'll stick to the occasional beer, thanks.
>>
>>32851944

Fine, just don't use the two simultaneously and don't vote left.
>>
>>32851944
Just don't be a faggot about it. No body gives a fuck until you don't shut the fuck up about it.
>dude weed lmao
Yeah nah, those faggots need to be hanged from highway overpasses.
>>
>>32851982
>>32852559

im 22 and ive never been shitfaced drunk, and ive never tried weed, but thanks to some medication I had for insomnia, I learned I don't like feeling that way. when id take it it felt like I was really buzzed and stoned all at once. id eat a shitload of oreos without being able to form a coherent though in my head. hated how it made me feel, so ive never bothered with that kinda stuff. im an uppers guy anyways and I fucking love caffeine.
>>
>>32854009
It should not have taken so long for this to get brought up.

Whatever your feels are about weed, there's no getting around this one.
>>
>>32851944
>drug dealer
>hi-point carbine
I don't know what I expected
>>
>>32852509
uh, nigga, you might be one of those people who have a predisposition to nasty side effects or have underlying conditions exacerbated by the pot.

otherwise, what you smoked wasn't weed, or had something else in it. some people slip angel dust in a joint which can lead to a terrific time.

my friend cant smoke because he hallucinates and can only see shadows and silhouettes of people and objects when stoned.
>>
>>32851984
Are you long haul?
>>
Guns are fine. Booze is fine. Cannabis is fine. Guns and intoxicants don't mix.
>>
>>32852548
Why the fuck would you do that much? I dabbed my first time without having smoked for like 6 months and I freaked the fuck out
>>
>>32854009
>>32858182
I don't think you retards have ever purchased a gun. You two obviously don't know what the form says
>>
>>32858182

Who cares? Stop letting the government regulate your every action.
>>
>>32851984
>you should never shoot under the influence of anything

i disagree. I shoot much better groups with amphetamines
>>
>>32858310
Apparently Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead were huge gun nuts just like Maynard James Keenan is.

In the 70's, they'd take LSD, peyote, etc and go shooting in the brush around the band's ranch in Texas.

What I'd give for the chance to go hunting my own hallucinations with Jerry and crew.
>>
>>32851944
wow you're cool
>>
If you filled out a form 3 when you acquired your firearm, and you consume marijuana even if its legal at the state level, you have committed a federal crime
>>
ATF pls go and stay go
>>
>>32852509
Did you cry the first time you saw a vagina in real life? Has that happened to you yet? Holy shit faggot. You should not be anywhere near any weapons or even a website discussing weapons. Take up knitting or something.
>>
I'm high on weed and carrying my pistol right now, AMA
>>
>>32859412
What pistol?
>>
>>32852011
Don't forget his "Problem solva 40 carbine."
>>
File: Capture.jpg (17KB, 788x58px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
17KB, 788x58px
>>32858426
2/10, you made me spoonfeed you.

>>32858863
This is a fair answer, but lying on the form is a felony and it'd be a shame if a person ended up gunless that way.
>>
>>32852568
>Control yourself better with weed than alcohol

I find that hard to believe
>>
>>32852028
Such a child you role play a skin head and think weed if for niggers.
You know you can grow hemp and make everything right?
Not a topics for a weapons board.
>>
>>32857964
You grow or re up?
Hows a young man supposed to find clients to buy large quantitys?
All my highschool friends are broke an only want a dime sack.
>>
>>32859298
My grandmother knits and she owned guns.
OP is a bigger pussy then an old lady.
Who btw is 80
>>
Just like alcohol weed is something that can be beneficial in moderation. Don't do the stuff at work or school and don't flaunt or advertise your use. It also goes without saying that nobody should drive or go shooting while high. All of that shit aside and it's not a big deal. I personally like to smoke a few bowlpacks after work and watch the human centipede.
>>
>>32851944
Don't give a fuck about what you do, just don't combine firearms with any drugs/alcohol when around other people.
>>
File: IMG_2956.jpg (137KB, 543x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2956.jpg
137KB, 543x722px
>>32860076
You're either from a small town or you weren't very popular in your school years aren't you? It's a pretty prominent joke in pop culture that stoners drive slow and extra careful whereas more people die from getting slammed into by retarded drunks each year than any other cause of death. And I doubt there's a lot of accurate documentation on the matter, but I'd bet you a blank check that more drunk fucktards have shot themselves handling a gun in the past three years than stoners have in the history of weed and guns.
>>
>>32851944
good lord thats an ugly bunch of boomsticks
>>
I smoke. It keeps me calm and relaxed. Releases stress and anger. If anything i think all gun owners should smoke. It would decline the number of conflicts with violence involved.
>>
I don't care what you smoke just don't involve me in it in any way

I've got a brother who keeps shilling weed and trying to get me to smoke saying shit like "bro it's good for you" and "it's natural man you'll be fine" when I just don't want to
>>
>>32863933
Tell him he's breaking stoner rules. He should know better.
>>
>>32852011
That's what you notice and not the friggin' Ortgies?
>>
I have crohns along with some other annoying health complications and smoke weed for medical purposes.

Exactly how fucked would I be for having guns while being a drug user if I got caught?
>>
>>32858182
Oh shit, I lied to the government. It's not like they've ever lied to me before.
>>
>>32851944
If you're too drunk/stoned/high to drive, you're too drunk/stoned/high to shoot. That's my opinion.
I would find it irresponsible if someone who was carrying got drunk/stoned/high, esp in public. But if you're responsible, then I see no worries. If so many people can own cars and still drink responsibly, and keep them separated, then the same can go for MJ and firearms.
>>
>>32853760
I doubt you'd be interested in shooting while tripping on acid, even if you're a huge gun nut. The effects also wear off completely after 12 or so hours. Unless you were mentally ill beforehand, in which case you shouldn't have guns anyway.
>>
>>32858915
This is true
>>
>>32860052
Just realized that also bars gun ownership for people who drink/drank underage.

Ruh-roh.
>>
File: sketch-1484108136639~01.png (78KB, 704x443px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1484108136639~01.png
78KB, 704x443px
>>32860833
Not the person you asked, but use an app called "Whisper" to advertise and find people asking for it. I used it to find my current dealer. If anyone is in Arizona I can give you the Snapchat chat of muh man. Totally not DEA.
>>
>>32853760
Heh. Back in the 80's, my entire platoon used to eat blotter like it was candy. Uncle Sam's fault, really. They raised the drinking age on Ft. Benning to 21, and acid was one of the few drugs they didn't piss test for. What'd they expect?
>>
>>32852509
Some people have negative reactions to weed, its usually pretty obvious after the first time. Why did you keep doing it after the first thing happened.
>>
>>32866581
this should have a question mark at the end of it...
>>
>>32865061
Sorry, alcohol is not a "controlled substance."
>>
>>32851944

I don't care what the fuck you do in your own free time. Just don't be a dumb ass and be safe with your guns. If not gonna be safe, at least shoot yourself in the face.
>>
>>32851944
My roommate smokes weed in our apartment all the time. I'm afraid one of these days someone is going to call the cops and bust him for it. Probably arrest me too and take all my guns while they're at it.

I don't really care if someone smokes in their own residence, but I hate the way it smells.
>>
File: IMG_2876.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2876.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Pleasantly surprised at the rational thinking going on in this thread :)
>>
>>32851944
I think people should be able to own both, but being high with guns should definitely not be allowed
>>
>>32851944
>How does /k/ feel about people who use marijuana owning guns?
Should not be done, should lose ownership of those weapons and possibly some additional penalties.
Even if I were just carrying I wouldn't want a drug user around.
Things are going to be so fucked up when it's normal for people to be on drugs and normal people have to avoid them. You practically can't smoke cigarettes in public anymore why should you be going out doing your drugs and being high there and fucking shit up for us people trying to be normies?
>>
I'm against anyone who would put a pistol grip on a break action shotgun
>>
>>32859975
stoner forgot to check back
>>
>>32860803
>all cannabis = pot
KYS. You pot smoking faggots are the reason we can't get good hemp plants for non-degenerate purposes
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.