[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time handgun purchasing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: niggerman.png (304KB, 1500x1164px) Image search: [Google]
niggerman.png
304KB, 1500x1164px
Don't have too much experience with guns, just some range shooting with my uncle as a kid(the only thing I remember is thumb over thumb). I assume I should start with a .22 LR pistol, any suggestions on what to purchase? Going to use it for target shooting, obviously a .22 LR isn't going to be great for self defense. but hopefully can get some good practice with it and get used to the recoil of shooting. Thanks for the help in advance.
>>
>>32851221
get out redditard
>>
>>32851221

a Ruger Mark 3 perhaps?
>>
>>32851221
My first gun was a smith and wesson kit gun. A 8 shot 22 with a 3 inch. Fun to shoot and concealable. Could use for defense in s pinch.
>>
>>32851267
Any experience with it yourself?
>>
>>32851302
A model 317 to be exact. Revolver for 22 is a good choice, you dont have to worry about what 22 it likes and dont.
>>
>>32851221
Do 9mm instead you faggo
>>
>>32851221
>.22
>Get used to recoil

How you gon get used to it if there ain't any nigga?
>>
>>32851316

It jammed somewhat regularly and I didn't like the grip angle but it worked for the most part and was decently accurate.
>>
>>32851471
I'm just afraid of using too high of a caliber and not learning proper technique by over compensating for the recoil.
>>
>>32851781
You are over thinking it, get a 9mm or a 38 you will be fine.
>>
File: neos_zoom002.jpg (48KB, 840x443px) Image search: [Google]
neos_zoom002.jpg
48KB, 840x443px
>>32851221
I'm going to get shit on here for having an opinion. I actually like the Beretta neos. I know that they are not a competition gun by any means, but mine has always been extremely reliable. And they are one of the easiest guns in the world to strip and clean ever. That and they are pretty adorable.
>>
>>32851781
>>32851221

You dumb, son? You try out a gun before buying it, not after.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.