[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Security forces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7114.png (646KB, 2100x1923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7114.png
646KB, 2100x1923px
Everyone on k says don't do it but doesn't say why
>>
because its boring and you have to be a cunt most of the time
>>
>>32850609
They're basically the AF equivalent of mall cops, right down to the mildly competent ones being gear queers. The ones that don't pretend to be super high speed operators are hilariously incompetent.
>>
>>32850609
I'm SF. Iv been in for 4 years, I scored a 93 on my asvad, and I hate every day. Ask me anything.
>>
>>32851108
Are you drunk?

If no, then why the fuck not?
>>
>>32851108

>be at bar with broad
>she asks you what you do
>' I'm SF'
>she looks at you some type of way, 'You're special forces????'
>no i'm air force security forces
>broad blows chocolate milk through her nose and almost dies laughing
>>
Is Army MP any more respectable?
>>
>>32851452
you're asking a room full of people if they like cops, what kind of answer do you think you're going to get? do the mos you want
>>
>>32850609
>but doesn't say why

Because 90% or more of /k/ aren't actually veterans, they just repeat memes to fit in.
>>
>>32851108
Why the fuck would you go SF?
>>
Do you want to pretend to be a cop? Get told the threat is fuckin real in bumfuck nowhere nebreska?

How about stand by a plane in 10 degree weather for 6 hours because age "doesnt have anyone to free" to refill your heater, than have the fucker breakdown for tge rest of your shift 20 minutes after it gets topped off. Fuck age

Its possible, slim but possible to do some cool stuff. But its not worth the gamble when you could end up in montana or north dakato.

Ive been in almost 4 years, ask away op
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.