[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thank you based ian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

thank you based ian
>>
File: Screenshot_20170129-032153.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170129-032153.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>32843721
He's probably so sick of multiple people asking in every fucking video that he dropped his life savings on a WA2000 to shut everyone up.

Also

>tfw you and Ian are both straight and you can never be together
>>
File: h9.png (39KB, 847x571px) Image search: [Google]
h9.png
39KB, 847x571px
>>32843721
>say Hudson H9 isn't subjectively valued
>Karl reveals his shilling.
Their reputation is damaged with me forever.
>>
>>32843781

i hope you dont seriously believe that he owns the guns he talks about on forgottenweapons
>>
>>32843794
>Karl is shilling for Hi-Point now
Never thought I'd see the day. Sad!
>>
>>32843806
You're telling me "The Rock Island Auction Company" isn't what he calls his private gun room?
>>
>>32843794
What the shit are you on about?
>>
>>32843818

>he doesnt call his gun room "the rock island auction company"
>>
>>32843781
>tfw you and Ian are both straight and you can never be together

Here's an idea:
>1. break into Ian's house, tear up documentation, insert lightning links
>2. call ATF on Ian, tell them he has illegal guns
>3. find out what prison he's in
>4. rob bank nearby, get sent to same prison
>5. bribe guards to bunk with Ian
>6. ???
>7. situational sexual behavior!

>>32843839
>he doesnt call his gun room "the rock island auction company"
That's what I call my bathroom when I get a boner in the tub.
>>
>>32843794
It's a completely unique fucking pistol and it's all steel, people complaining about the prices tag deserve to be made fun of.
>>
>>32844002
No, it's just another polymer striker fired 9mm.
>>
>>32844002
>>32844020
It's a new design using a new recoil system made of all steel by a brand new startup company. A $1200 MSRP is on the low end for what something like this usually costs.

Whether or not the product itself is "worth" the price is to be seen, but practically speaking it doesn't seem expensive for what it is.

This reminds me of the people bitching about the price of Minis because they don't understand economy of scale and that a steel and wood rifle made on a small scale is going to be more expensive than an AR-15, the most popular rifle ever device, made of aluminum and polymer and produced en masse by countless manufacturers.
>>
>>32844071
>It's a new design using a new recoil system
Are you not talking about that suppressed pistol?
From what i gather, there's nothing that special about the H9.
>>
>>32844071
Nice try, H9IDF. "Economy of scale" like the scales of your reptilian overlords?!
>>
>>32843781
I really really want an RDB
>>
>>32844020
It's not polymer. It's got an SA-feeling trigger. It's got a neat recoil system that's nevabeendunbefo. It's from a small shop and this is their first run.

>>32844092
Except nothing is similar to it.
>>
>>32844125
>Except nothing is similar to it.
except it's a striker-fired 9mm.

> It's got a neat recoil system that's nevabeendunbefo
Source.
Pretty sure you're talking about the Maxim 9.
>>
>>32844092
>Are you not talking about that suppressed pistol?

What? I'm talking about the Hudson H9, not the Silencerco Maxim. The Hudson is that boxy thing that tries to replicate the trigger and ergonomics of a 1911 in a striker-fired pistol. It isn't suppressed.

>there's nothing that special about the H9.

Except for a totally new recoil system that sits in front of the trigger guard, allowing the whole top end to be lowered.
>>
>>32843809
Soon he'll be wearing Jordan brand clothing and Timberlands in all his videos and speaking in a thick ebonic accent
>>
>>32844134
Do you have any idea what we're talking about? It's this fucking thing, that uses a new patented recoil system and a weird locking system similar to the old S&W 59 series. The guys are brand new, and like anon said it's the first run of a brand new all-steel pistol made by a small shop.
>>
>>32844125
>Neat recoil system
Isnt the steyr m9 excactly the same?
>>
File: hudson_h9_revealed03.jpg (215KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
hudson_h9_revealed03.jpg
215KB, 2000x1333px
>>32844134
>>32844176
Fucked up my picture

>>32844180
Not at all. The Steyr uses a conventional Browning recoil system and lockup. It just looks blocky because muh spacegun
>>
>>32843721
>ian will you be ever be able to that

Jesus christ
>>
>>32843972
I just imagined yelling at my wife about rock island auction company while I sit in the bath tub. And in my imagination I have a rifle with me and a bandana on...weird.
>>
>>32843721
Pretty cool design. It's in the same price range as decent 1911s.

For the same price though I could have a brace of 6 surplus 9mm handguns.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.