[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Web Gun Runner Sentenced.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: glock-locked.jpg (25KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
glock-locked.jpg
25KB, 400x264px
Dark web gun runner jailed for exporting Glocks & Uzi's to UK.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/dark-web-gunrunner-jailed-exporting-glocks-uzis-uk-1604089

A US man has been sentenced to more than four years in prison after pleading guilty to plotting to export a slew of pistols and machine guns to locations including Ireland and Scotland using an underground marketplace on the so-called Dark Web.

Kansas-based Michael Andrew Ryan, 36, who went by the name GunRunner while online, admitted using an illicit website called Black Market Reloaded to trade illegally in everything from Glocks to Uzis, theDepartment of Justice (DoJ) found.

Ryan admitted to using the hidden services to send guns to locations including Cork, Edinburgh and Australia. The DoJ said many of the products' serial numbers had been "removed, altered or obliterated" and the stash included "hundreds of rounds of ammunition".

In his plea, he admitted to unlawfully exporting or attempting to export Beretta 9 mm pistols, 38 Special revolvers, 22 calibre Uzis, Highpoint .45 calibre pistols, Walther P22s, a number of different Glock models and bullets for each type of gun.

In addition to imposing the lengthy prison sentence of 52 months, US District Judge Daniel Crabtree also ordered Ryan to forfeit all firearms and ammunition seized by police during the investigation.

"With a computer and an internet connection, Ryan hosted an international arms trafficking business on the Dark Web, peddling firearms and ammunition throughout the world," said assistant attorney general Leslie Caldwell when the defendantfirst pleaded guiltyin June 2016.

"Criminals of all stripes take advantage of technological advances to further their crimes and attempt to avoid identification and arrest.

"In this case [...] we were able to shut down dangerous criminal activity and secure the defendant's conviction – but we must remain vigilant to ensure that law enforcement retains the necessary capabilities to keep up with criminals."
>>
>>32843640
> 22 cal Uzi's.
>>
>>32843640
>illegally selling arms
>gets caught and anally raped
Good.
>>
File: 1484004571452.gif (826KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484004571452.gif
826KB, 600x400px
>>32843640
>"hundreds of rounds of ammunition"
>>
>>32843671
atf go and stay go
>>
>"lengthy" prison sentence
>4 years

Jesus fuck that sounds horrifying
>>
>>32843640
>be a literal international arms dealer selling illegal weapons with obliterated serial numbers overseas
>get caught
>only get 4.25 years

That's it? I'm really surprised they didn't fuck him harder. I'm presuming he immediately rolled over and snitched on his associates for a light sentence?
>>
>>32844026
Leland Yee got 5 years and he was gun trafficking on an industrial scale.
>>
File: yee-muffin3.png (97KB, 300x700px) Image search: [Google]
yee-muffin3.png
97KB, 300x700px
>>32844101
>>
>>32843640
question is, has he actually sold a single gun/bullet. that I'd like to know....
>>
>>32844196
It says right in the fucking article

>Ryan admitted to using the hidden services to send guns to locations including Cork, Edinburgh and Australia.
> he admitted to unlawfully exporting ... Beretta 9 mm pistols, 38 Special revolvers, 22 calibre Uzis, Highpoint .45 calibre pistols, Walther P22s, a number of different Glock models and bullets for each type of gun.
>>
>spreading freedum across the world.

I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
Surprised he had a market. Slavshit is cheap over in bongistan, given the fact we let every cunt in.

Rumour had it a full retard AK and one full mag was £500.
>>
>>32843640

Australia, hmmmmm
>>
>>32843649
Memes aside, .22LR is perfect for an illicit uzi. Cheap, easily deadly in an automatic, and readily available in even the strictest of countries, whereas pistol-calibre ammunition may be harder to come by.
>>
>>32845387
Full retard AKs go for 100-300€ over in balkanlar and knowing how many slavs you guys have over in Britain, that wouldn't be too outlandish...
>>
>>32843640
I wonder what scale his operation was? Like was he making 6 figures a year doing this or did a dump a few 22s on some brittish teens.
>>
>>32843945
I'm sensing sarcasm. Do you truly have no concept of fucking time!? Do you do so goddamn little with your day that nothing will have changed in four years?
>>
File: rapture.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rapture.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>32843640
>Michael Andrew Ryan
>Andrew Ryan

We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.
>>
>>32843640

It's OK if the us state Dept does it and it's OK for Israel to get millions per day in "aid" but don't you dare try to sell that hi point online to the euro cucks, goyim.
>>
>>32845411

>Full auto rimfire

Lmao

Lurk more, kid
>>
>Black Market Reloaded

whos got the link?
>>
>>32845411

I think it's a safe assumption that they were those shitty pot metal semi automatic .22's that have been sold as 16" carbines for the past few years.

I highly doubt that they were actual mil spec full retard Uzis with .22 conversion kits.
>>
Poor fuck doesnt get to live in trumps first half of his presidency
>>
>>32843640
do they even make hipoint 45's?
>>
>>32844026
Oooh 52 MONTHS. I read that as 52 years.
>>
>>32846671
yup. only one id be interested in. i mean a fucking 45 blow back pistol? that just screams fun.
>>
>>32843640

>4 years

So what, out in 2 with good behavior?

What a fucking joke.
>>
>>32843640
I wonder how he got caught
>>
>>32846704
I was a witness to a drunk girl hitting and killing a pedestrian with her car in 2014

She was totally and completely hammered drunk. Her blood-alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit and the crime scene investigators confirmed my testimony that she was doing 100+ MPH in a 40 MPH zone.

She got 24 months.
>>
>>32847205
Was this in Florida? You just describe to the T what happened to my cousin and the girl who hit him
>>
>>32846159
Autistic Tommy Guns, Spencer Shotguns, and Webley Revolvers for dayz
>>
>>32843640
>lighter sentence than leland yee's already comically light sentence
wewlad
>>
>>32847205
Not in FL.
>>
File: Nothin personal kid.jpg (88KB, 597x960px) Image search: [Google]
Nothin personal kid.jpg
88KB, 597x960px
>>32843640
>exporting firearms
>to Australia

How is that even possible? You need to register every gun here and have a license, the 96 laws say so.
>>
>>32847349
Holy shit. Our Judicial system needs a major over haul. My cousin was literally walking down the street and got hit from behind by a dumb bitch who had a BAC of 1.2. FUCKING 1.2. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I GET DIZZY AFTER A SHOT OF TEQUILA.

Then she drove off, and someone got her plate. When they tracked her down a day later, she was still hammered and passed out in her car. The 1.2 was AFTER they found her.

And after all that? A hit and run, drunk driving, and someone said they saw her texting? 24 months with good behavior. Fucking stupid ass judge shouldve given her 10 years for murder, and a $100,000 fine fore twxting while driving and drunk driving.
>>
>>32847458
The girl I saw was pretty and white.

If an ugly dude had done it I bet he'd get 10 years.
>>
>>32846231
are you meming
>>
What's with the outrage Anons?

I'm happy he got only 4 years. Good for him for bringing the Second Amendment to shit-tier nations.

Honestly, the man saw a demand and a profit to be made. How is that un-American?
>>
>>32847047
nsa was probably on his ass and told fbi/atf to come up with some bullshit
>>
>>32847205
http://www.denverpost.com/2012/06/11/mom-of-victim-in-wrong-way-i-25-dui-finds-comfort-in-guilty-verdict-says-grandaughter-suffers-still/

she served less then 3 years
>>
>>32845387
Tfw in Australia there was a full fun ak on the black market for $20k and the cunts couldn't offload it. Kek
>>
>>32846231
>lmao
>lurk more
>kid
Trying way to hard, mate
>>
>>32847390
I think you're missing the point of black market firearms; you don't need to register then or have a licence, which is why they are illegal
>>
>>32843671
Fuck you
SHALL NOT HE INFRINGED.
Kill your self.
>>
>>32846549
No one because we shit postin
We need to do what this guy is doin and shoot cops for trying to arrest us.
Just trying to arm the poor worker man is terms for jail.
Fuck the government.
>>
>>32847502
Pretty much.
So go commit crime and tell the cops to fuck off.
Were bringing freedom to the world.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.