[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ctrl F >gear >gear queer thread past bump limit Fuck...I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: gearqueer2017.jpg (500KB, 900x1875px) Image search: [Google]
gearqueer2017.jpg
500KB, 900x1875px
>Ctrl F
>gear
>gear queer thread past bump limit

Fuck...I took the pictures so now I want to show them, but I didn't want to be the pilot....

I once had delusions of a kit and all that but I'm a poor planner in many senses.

This is my minimalist build, the horse hide gun belt is a stiff as fuck trainer gun belt and goes right around your waist on top your existing belt and pants.

Holster is a Safariland ALS so yep very secure - mag pouches are a little failure point prone since it's more of a "competition or everyday" design - I have shitty nylon with velcro 3 pack holder that can work but it's so skanky.

Chest rig is a Spectre Mk3 - (6) 30 round mags of 556 of your choice.

I hope I am not breaking any major gear thread etiquette as I'm not a normal participant.
>>
>>32843324
I like your gumption.

You seem to have a solid start going on. Geardo dogma demands that I inquire about your plans to carry water and an IFAK/blowout kit.
>>
>>32843324
OP ypu can be as minimalist as you want, you need water.
>>
>>32843850
>>32843924

I have no plan and willingly accept my almost immediate demise.

The extent of my plan is "what's yours is mine if it's feasible"
>>
File: mommy.gif (1MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mommy.gif
1MB, 480x480px
>>32844029
You, I like you.
>>
>>32844029
A plan of "what's yours is mine" is a plan to get shot in the face.

Now, that is coming from a medic. Since you are trying to roll on a budget, get two rolls of gauze, an ace bandage, a tourniquet (look up the combat application tourniquet or CAT for an inexpensive and good quality one), one pair of nitrile gloves, and a roll of 2 inch cloth tape. Stuff that into a surplus SAW pouch or something similar, color the buckle strap red. You now have a broke guy IFAK that will give you or someone else a shot at saving your life. You can add halo chest seals, combat gauze, NPAs, chest needless, and whatever else as time/money/training allows.

Water is as easy as picking up a cheap hydromax bladder and carrier from a surplus store or eBay. Hell, you can stuff a water bottle in a double mag pouch if the need arises.
>>
File: 0129172031~01.jpg (242KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0129172031~01.jpg
242KB, 1280x720px
USPSA belt.
>>
>>32845357
same idea
>>32844105
thanks anon
>>
File: challenger.jpg (252KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
challenger.jpg
252KB, 500x666px
>>32844075
y-you too
>>
>>32844029
REEEEE
Its posts like this that make me super fucking nervous and likely to just shoot anyone who comes near me in shtf
>>
>>32845650
It's like DayZ. One person shoots you on sight so you get nervous and shoot other people on sifht and they get nervous and shoot other people on sight... it's a neverending loop of killing.
>>
File: image.jpg (601KB, 1636x1065px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
601KB, 1636x1065px
>>32845357
Damn, that reminds me....I gotta finish this 2011
>>
Magazine WHERE? PCU EDITION COME ONNNN
>>
File: lindi w prarie.jpg (97KB, 800x861px) Image search: [Google]
lindi w prarie.jpg
97KB, 800x861px
Hey guys. I've been thinking about purchasing an HPG Umlindi with one of their pockets and a belt for flexibility, but should I just get a Mystery Ranch 3DAP instead?

I've never tried on either with a load, as no one nearby has 'em.

I chose these two due to a lot of people liking the suspension, and the aesthetics to be honest. I'm really looking for a bag flexible enough to use it mostly everyday while being able to carry enough basics, such as food, water, some ammo, and a few misc. for 2-3 days, w/o sleep system. I'm not really looking to go innawoods with either. Will I run and gun with this thing to train? Very likely, but I'm no LEO/MIL operator. IFAK will come once I can afford a TCCC class.
>>
File: MR 3DAP.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MR 3DAP.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>32846310

I take it back, I might do an overnight hike with either, but not more than a day or two. Both will mostly be used in an urban/suburban environment since I travel a lot for work.
>>
>>32846303
>>32846303
>>32846303

New Feb issue is up.
>>
Chink AK vest or one of the Balkan war ones? The Balkan vests look a shit ton better hut they're also twice the price, anyone know if they just "look" better but aren't?
>>
I need a field jacket boys
>>
>>32849554
there is really no difference. they are just treated canvas sewn to hold mangs. one of them had snaps and shit but its really not gonna make a difference
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.