[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you need more than 5 rounds, you're fighting a losing battle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2879x3027px)
image.jpg
1MB, 2879x3027px
If you need more than 5 rounds, you're fighting a losing battle.
>>
>>32843251
You're not required to use them all. It's not like anybody with a modern handgun ever goes "Shit. I only fired once and the threat is stopped. I never should have spent all that money for these 15 remaining rounds. What a waste."
>>
>>32843251
So the FBI should have just given up and let Platt shoot them all in the face with his mini-14 or....
>>
>>32843251
Dissapointed that your first bait thread was derailed, OP?
>>
>>32843287
They should've bought minis
>>
>>32843251
Apparently youve never heard the story about a WWII vet who shot and killed 6 nazis with 6 shots from his 1911 and walked away
>>32843319
THIS
>>
>>32843319
>They should've bought minis
ARs were a thing and way better than minis.

Like, minis back then were markedly shittier than they are now.
>>
File: IMG_4612.gif (1MB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4612.gif
1MB, 200x254px
>>32843283
Hit the nail on the head there, komrade
>>
File: 99126.jpg (68KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
99126.jpg
68KB, 1024x435px
>needing more than one shot
Do you enjoy being an untrained peasant?
>>
>"The chances of you ever needing to use your CCW are infinitesimal. If you'll look at these statistics..."
>"LOL. Enjoy being raped by Tyrone you unarmed cuck!!! Have fun getting murdered by Jamal!!!"

>"I carry a handgun with a large capacity, because even if most defensive shootings involve only a few rounds being fired I like knowing I'll have plenty of rounds no matter the situation."
>"MOST DEFENSIVE SHOOTINGS HAPPEN AT CLOSE RANGE AND INVOLVE LESS THAN 5 ROUNDS BEING SHOT!!!! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU "NEED" HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES??? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE RAMBO OR SOMETHING??? IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES THEN JOIN THE MILITARY. NOBODY NEEDS MORE THAN 5 ROUNDS YOU FUCKING GUN NUT FUCKING CAPACITYFAGS NOBODY NEEDS THAT MUCH FIREPOWER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>32843577
Yeah? Well my dad killed fiddy men in dubya dubya two until some jap machine gun took his shins
>>
>>32843251
Well you don't need a condom and birth control to fuck a bitch and not get her pregnant but it helps
>>
>>32843251
Id still like to tip the odds into my favor instead of just giving up like a cuck and going "welp, I guess gods plan for today was for me to die :^) "
>>
>>32845094
This was actually well done
>>
Is that what happened in vietnam?
>>
Statisticly speaking yes, you don't "need" high capacity. But why limit yourself. And if do find yourself in a situation where extra rounds will get you home to your loved ones your final thoughts shouldn't be "oh nuts!"
>>
>>32843251
You need at the very least
>A CC pistol
>A full size pistol for home defence
>A shotgun
>An AR/AK for self defence.
>A rifle in .308 for longer distances.
>A .22 pistol for recreational shooting/plinking
>A .22 carbine for plinking.
That is 7 guns for the bare minimum.
>>
I CC a S&W J-frame in the summer because I wear shorts every day and hate being too hot. But when it's cooler outside I CC a double stack compact 9mm.

Nothing wrong with both, they have pros and cons.
>>
I just like .357 mag. I'm willing to take a loss on ammo count to use it.
>>
>>32846256
>needing a .22lr pistol but not a milsurp rifle
Kys
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.