[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here only buys used guns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

Who here only buys used guns?
>>
>>32841153
I buy 90% used

I should go 100%. I'm a fucking autist when I get a gun that has no blemishes, imperfections or wear and go put the first mark in it. Used solves that problem.
>>
I hate buying used guns unless they're 50+ years old and I don't have a choice.

I would never buy a used glock or AR when bubba the shit eating retard could have been the previous owner
>>
>>32841153
I only collect Curio and Relics
>>
Only stuff I have bought used is muh SKS and a few S&Ws because like hell if I'm getting one with a Hillary hole.
>>
File: 1469823813602.jpg (78KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469823813602.jpg
78KB, 750x500px
>>32841153
About half of my guns were bought new, half were used, and the other half were built by me. I think the ones in that last category are technically "new" by definition of the ATF, even if 90% of the parts were beat to shit by drunk Slavs.
>>
>>32841153
Im super big into milsurp so that means most of my collection has been bought used, my AR, and 92fs and my 870 are the only guns ive bought new.
>>
>>32841153
I'll buy used pistols if it's a good deal like my p320 and my redhawk but I haven't ever bought a used rifle.
I'm not opposed to it, I just wait for good deals.
>>
>>32841153
I buy used if it's a hell of a deal, or if it's the only option(i.e. crazy old, not made anymore, rare, etc.).

That said, the only gun that I've bought new was my Glock 19, technically. Now, I've also bought used-in-box before (usually a great price) so I would still call these used.

I also own a healthy amount of milsurp, so that can only be counted one way, really.
>>
>>32841153
That is a fuck ton of LSD
>>
>>32845314
If that is LSD the dude holding it is fucked because LSD is absorbed through the skin.
>>
>>32845532
no bro you put it in contact with the tongue or swallow it. holding it doesn't do much but break down the LSD-25 from heat and oxygen exposure
>>
>>32841192
Fucking this.
>>
>>32845532
No. You idiot.

>>32845314
It's 1 sheet, that's how they look before they get doled out. Some people get artistic.
>>
>>32845532
lol unless he's sweating his ass off, he'll be fine. I've held sheets barehanded.
>>
>>32841153
all i buy new is uppers
>>
Don't mix acid with gun shooting you fucking /k/ikes. That's bad news written all over it, BELIEVE ME.
>>
>>32841153
How can you make sure you're dousing the acid on the whole sheet uniformly and not letting some parts with less or more stuff?
>>
>>32846955
Not sure how all of it works, but a lot of times the LSD is distributed very unevenly among the sheet
>>
>>32846955
I'm not sure QC is real high on the priority list.
>>
>>32846974
This, only one who actually cared about QC in their synthetic drugs was Walther White, and he's not even real.
>>
>>32841153
I want a sheet like that all mine are white
>>
>>32847008
God, even for your drugs you are a bland motherfucker.
>>
>>32841368
God damn how many halves do you have
>>
>>32847042
Rofl
>>
File: Life_has_many_doors.png (447KB, 930x626px) Image search: [Google]
Life_has_many_doors.png
447KB, 930x626px
>>32847497
What does thou need from the son of a shepherd?
>>
I buy used. Fuck the paper trail. Guns are mostly toys so "used" usually means safe or closet queen.

Trump isn't forever so get ready now while you have four years to work with.
>>
>>32841153
Poor people.
>>
>>32847624
Correct
>>
>>32847042
>not having 150% of the guns you own
You need to catch up to our numbers bro.
>>
>>32846938
How else we gonna slay dragons?
>>
>>32846938
A low dose would be a lot of fun while shooting, honestly.
>>
>>32846955
Depends on the chemist. Everyone has different ways to do it. Many people dont care much and its uneven though as long as youve got a proper tab you will at the very leasy get super high. Also a lot of the LSD floating around is RCs so if you dont know who youre buying from dont get it. The RCs still make you trip hard but theres no way of knowing what else its doing to you.
>>
>>32848071
>theres no way of knowing what else its doing to you.
Worst case scenario?
>>
>>32847965
I held my rifle while tripping on 4 hits just recently, it felt like i was holding a solid version of a pool noodle, very bendy and weird though i could see it was very obviously not bendy.

As far as shooting unless you have a good bit of woods or desert, maybe a huge ass burm id avoid it. Even on one hit you may be too fucked to aim right.
>>
>>32848091
I mean, death really. It doesnt happen even close to every time obviously. Hear more stories of people going into a coma or getting so fucked they wander into traffic or down cliffs. Think bath salts.

Ive done 25 i nbome, 2ci, 2cb etc. and the worst thing about it is how dirty it is. Jaw clench, aching muscles, metal mouth.. One of the things that always happens to me on 25i nbome is my mouth feels like its run through with canyons and shit like a lava rock, and when i take a drink ot feels like whatever i drank is forcefully skullfucking me through my mouth trenches
>>
I've only bought one gun new, and it came dingged up from the factory, which I didn't notice until later and they refused to take it back.

I was able to sell it for a decent price though. All the guns I own now are used or home made.
>>
>>32848091
If it tastes bitter, it's a spitter
>>
>>32846033
Yea it may be 1 sheet but its the most LSD I've seen in my life
>>
>>32846955
You lay the sheet in a tray of liquid and blot it all up, hence the name blotters.

Chances are good there isn't even any acid in that paper. It's relatively easy to synthesize as far as organic chemistry goes, if you are a chemist. It's not particularly dangerous and the precursors are common enough. Penalties are so strict though that few people dare do it. A small batch of acid can get you life in prison.

Go buy some sheet if you like em, I knew a guy that had about 100 sheets all framed around his house for decoration.
>>
File: IMG_1072.jpg (92KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1072.jpg
92KB, 600x791px
>>32849172
Check this one out.
>>
>>32849172
>Chances are good there isn't even any acid in that paper.
>There's no drugs on your drugs
What the fuck.
>>
>>32849490
Hes saying its not LSD on there.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.