[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to be shot? have you ever been shot before anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1332216591359.jpg (10KB, 320x426px) Image search: [Google]
1332216591359.jpg
10KB, 320x426px
What is it like to be shot? have you ever been shot before anon?
>>
>>32840452
fuck off, fag
>>
>>32840500
shut up fag or i'll shoot you.
>>
I got shot with a 1200 fos .177

I dunno if that counts tho,
Ill post about it if wanted
>>
>>32840635
sure.
>>
>>32840665

>be 17 waiting for /pol/ friend to come over my house and fuck with new air rifle after my other one finally took a dump

>friend comes over shows me some airshit. pretty cool at the time, AUG A3

>we get to shooting his air shit

>i tell him i just remembered getting new air rifle,
>he gets excited
>i teach him the safety rules and give him a tin of 500 pellets to fuck around with

>before i even mentioned this rifle i decided to see ho bad the AUG hurt and shot him in the back
>he flinched calls me a bitch
>to this day i think what happens next was pure karma

>"so this is how it feels to be /k/? huh?
>brettygud

>he is muzzle sweeping me and i don't see this as im fucking with his airshit magazine

>pointed right at me hes trying to engage the safety
>the one right infront of the trigger
>the one that looks like a trigger too
>*crack*
>drop magazine look down and slowly lift shirt
>tiny hole with blood trickling out of the side of my stomach

>calls ambulance
>EMT says that the pellet is not inside me
>ill heal up

As soon as i got shot:

massive heat followed by a slapping sound because i was a bit chubby at the time

im 95% sure that i had adrenaline release because i was kinda numb, or the actual damage hadn't set in yet

after effects of getting shot with it:

massive bruising on the entire side of my stomach

could not move right for a few days

im really glad it was my stomach and not something serious like an eye or something
>>
File: 1431493506089.png (419KB, 708x747px)
1431493506089.png
419KB, 708x747px
>>32840852
>>
>>32840452
Like bags of sand.
>>
>>32840852
adding onto this:
after experiencing being shot with a very small very fast round

the whole "caliber" debate seems so incredibly stupid to me now,
>muh 9
>muh 40
>muh 45

it will hurt like a bitch, it will put whatever fucker that you shot the fuck down
even if it wasn't a kill shot
>>
>>32840885

hell yeah my man
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.