[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The United States government has officially sold the country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

The United States government has officially sold the country out to the UN. First order of business, door to door confiscation. What would happen?
>>
File: IMG_9405.png (19KB, 847x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9405.png
19KB, 847x528px
Take a wild guess
>>
>>32835301
USA owns UN, not the other way arround, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>32835301

Lots of blue helmets get dead.
>>
>>32835301
A fucking fuckton of boating accidents
>>
>>32835301
what kind of tinfoil-level thinking is this?
>>
>>32835301
>unmotivated brown people trying this in an insurgency
>>
>>32835301

They'd need a bunch of light blue coffins. Never happen under God Emperor Trump.
>>
>>32835301
A hell of a lot of dead niggers in blue hats
>>
>>32835301
Death and destruction would occur.
>>
>>32835301
tell them I dont have any, if they try to come in I start gunning
>>
>>32835301
You go to school after finishing daydreaming in the shower.
>>
>>32835437
>implying he wouldnt sell the US to make a quick trillion
>>
>>32835423
it's oppsite day
>>
>>32835423
>>32835503

What if they send white people? /pol/ btfo
>>
"yeah nah I've been waiting for those guns for a couple months now, might be the mail people lost track of them"
Norwegian mail is such a sad joke that it's reasonably believable.
>>
>>32835607
Well then white people die, shlomo
>>
File: hodor.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hodor.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
Hodor
>>
>>32835314
No they don't.
>>
>>
>>32835717
>other countries want to pass a UN resolution
>USA doesn't
>Veto

>Even if no veto, 22% of fundings come from USA.
>USA alone contribute more than the next three biggest contributors together.

>Most of the studies and informations available to the UN are provided by US-backed agencies.
>And the rest come from US allies.
>>
>>32835301
Bitter bliss because I already had to sell all my funs because the old lady needs chemo
>>
>>32835975
>Sold your funs to pay for the old ladies chemo
Have mercy and send her to the rabbit farm with Lenny
>>
>>32836239
Nah, s-she'll be fine, she's a tough bitch
>>
File: iwishaniggawould.jpg (345KB, 2254x1684px) Image search: [Google]
iwishaniggawould.jpg
345KB, 2254x1684px
>>32835301
>What would happen?
>>
>>32835301
The Blue helmets couldn't stop tribals with machetes killing a million people, they're not gonna even pretend a rabble in 3rd world soldiers with useless rules of engagement can disarm first worlders.
>>
Well, it would be a bloodbath... We would show them no mercy, they would have absolutely no protection. The police would ignore orders from washington and the army would not move. The blue helmets would land on US soil and be sent back in a paper bag!!!
>>
>a gun of grass behind every blade
>a blade of grass in every gun
>a glass in a glade of buns
I don't know.
>>
>>32835301
the UN would have a debate about funding, then debate the actual recruitment, then realize that an occupation of a landmass the size of America by a bunch of nations with wildly different equipment and training standards is a logistical hell and money pit that goes to the center of the earth, then they promptly stop thinking about it.
>>
>Be UN soldier from some shithole African country
>Used to fighting people like General Butt Naked and such, or the fabled "Gun Fairy" of Somalia.
>Assume U.S. "Terrorists" will be more of the same.
>Be sitting at a checkpoint somewhere in the Midwest
>"Hello! How is it going Mahmed?"
>Your fellow U.N. soldier responds "Pretty good! How about yourself?"
>Suddenly you hear a rumbling
>Almost like tanks.
>But it isn't tanks.
>Technicals made out of armored Ford F-350's and several armored MACK trucks appear out of nowhere...which is weird because this is the Midwest and it is mostly flat where you are
>Each truck has flags to show where they came from, tons of Confederate flags too.
>Your friend Mehmed is screaming to open fire
>He takes a bullet right in the grill, and a speeding F350 wooshes by, some dude firing an AR out the window screaming "YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWwwww...."
>You steel yourself and regain your composure
>Take cover behind a giant propaganda piece that says "Say No To Racism" You look up at it and see the effigy of numerous Syrian Refugees underneath the letters and you know what you're fighting for...
>Begin firing your weapon at several dirty terrorists who dismounted their Battle Wagon (An armored up Dooley with a big, ironic "John Deer" looking logo, however it has been altered. It says "John Browning" and the Deer is a picture of a UN soldier.)
>Fear seeps in again
>You try to reload your assault clip, but it is too late you get hit in the shoulder
>Your training kicks in...start playing dead.
>You watch through squinted eyes as the trucks move through, then men on horses ride up.
>begin putting ropes around your dead comrade's legs then tying the other ends to their saddles
>start to sob internally, for you are next
>A tall man in a cowboy hat is standing over you with a rope
>"Hey Ya'll, this un's still kickin'!"
>"Tie his ass up anyway"
>"Yesssir"
>Die getting dragged through the streets of a liberat-...I mean newly oppressed Chicago.
>>
Patriots would become criminals.
>>
File: chinese-peacekeepers.jpg (202KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-peacekeepers.jpg
202KB, 900x600px
>>32835301

For US to ask that kind of help, something nasty must have happened, since the congress and etc. have approved it..

So.. what u do?!

1. Is it a 2nd American Civil War?
2. or have you dropped a vial of some new "plague" and you cant stop it by yourself?
3. Maybe it the 2nd Great D. and ur populations in the big cities are tired of stale MREs and armed mobs are roaming the less populated states, causing even more instability??
4. Aliens.. and no, im not talking about those beyond the wall?!
5 Profit???

Whatever it is.. going door-to-door would be handled mainly by your own forces. Most likely your local national guard backed by army units.

UN troops would mainly be on guard duty alongside friendly troops at importent sites like powerplants, foodstorage, hospitals etc.

So shooting a blue helmet would be stupid unless u had a REALLY good reason to do so..

0:-)
>>
>>32838397
not
>see technical
>immediately magdump blindly overhead
>get shot in the back trying to run away
>>
File: 1473386946253.png (49KB, 326x199px) Image search: [Google]
1473386946253.png
49KB, 326x199px
>>32835301

>UN doing fucking anything

They can't even keep Africa under control, what do you think is going to happen when they stir the hornet's nest of pissed-off rednecks?

>muh deep concern
>>
>>32835301
>What would happen?

Then tinfoil crow would wake up... in a room with soft walls.
>>
>>32838397
10/10 tonight my dreams will be wet over the idea of armored fords and semi trucks
>>
>>32838397
>implying the UN troops would be issued loaded weapons
>>
>>32839458
It fired pepper balls anyway. Had to make it dramatic for storytelling points.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.