[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one have priority, guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: c.jpg (363KB, 1200x773px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
363KB, 1200x773px
Which one have priority, guys?
>>
The one with banana peals and flanking.
>>
The one on the left tells them how to get shot while we wait for the army and navy to arrive, right?
That one.
>>
>>32835063
FM3-21.8 is specifically for maneuvering infantry and specific infantry drills.

The Marine guidebook is more of an all over task list book for basic level common skills.

Apples and oranges, they are two totally different kinds of skill book. Pic related is the Army equivalent of the posted marine book.
>>
>>32835063
left
>>
>>32835081
Thanks for the info, anon!
>>
3-15.1 it's the Bible for a reason
>>
>>32835063
dont you love the snco that sits on a stack of these and hoards knowledge and never teaches it?

now shut the fuck up i need a working party to move some desks in an abandoned building to another abandoned building.
>>
>>32835063
USMC, the US Army is like watching Polocks screw in a light bulb.
>>
>>32840921
How many Marines does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Doesnt matter, they killed it already.
>>
>>32841695
Two bad the marines ain't one a war in 70 years.
>>
>>32841695
How many marines does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

One. In fact it takes just one marine to change all the light-bulbs. Constantly fixing the mistakes of you incompetent light-bulb changers out there. In fact Marines are the reason you even have lightbulbs. Ooh RaaaaH!
>>
>>32842043
I thought the Marines don't screw IN lightbulbs, they screw UP lightbulbs (and everything else, for that matter).
>>
>>32843959
They break lightbulbs better than anyone else

oooeeewww raaahh.

Anyways this is a must read if you are an ar owner
https://archive.org/details/MCRP3-01A
>>
>>32840634
Typically causes>>32840921
Honestly the biggest problems I noticed in leadership started at E6 and ended at E8 and always had to do with someone being barely able to handle their job and terrified of someone getting the points to promote past them. For marine conversion subtract a grade
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.