[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick a commie's first gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 59

An old friend who is super far-left just told me he wants help picking out a gun. He has always been very anti-gun, and is probably antifa. He doesn't know my true power level and we don't speak very much anymore.

I want to convince him to get the shittiest gun possible. What gun should he get? It has to be legal & (if a handgun) on the roster in CA. I need to be able to convince him it's the right choice for him, too.

I want to tell him to just buy a musket (something he's told me in the past is all i should be able to have) but I'd rather use this opportunity to trick him into getting the shittiest possible gun. He knows literally nothing about guns except that he wants them all banned, until now that Trump is president. He's probably thinking about seizing the means of production.
>>
p320
>>
>>32834350
So far I'm thinking about hi-point. Preferably a small caliber like .32 or .380. Maybe something bulkier than necessary so he can't really hide it in his slimfit fag outfit. Definitely something that has a high chance of malfunctioning, so no revolvers.
>>
Get a good revolver at a high price- Convince him that revolvers are the best, unjammable, never quit, and then say that if hes not spending at least 850 On a Ruger Redhawk, then he's Doing it wrong.

Or just get a Glock
>>
>>32834350
jimenez and cobray are a good place to start. Remington R51 Anything from Double Tap Defense / Heizer Defense. maybe a tarus?
>>
>>32834350
No OP don't be stupid. What you need to get him is the most high speed "assault weapons" his budget can handle.

What? You think those godless commies he calls friends will stick by his side? They'll treat him like they treat all gun owners, thereby fragmenting their ranks, sowing discontent. Hell, maybe they create a new enemy.

Divide and Conquer OP
>>
File: antifa6.jpg (147KB, 534x768px) Image search: [Google]
antifa6.jpg
147KB, 534x768px
be a good patriot and shoot your friend in the face
>>
>>32834350
Glocknade
>>
File: teca.jpg~original.jpg (58KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
teca.jpg~original.jpg
58KB, 800x533px
>>32834350
> giving an antigun a gun
> he probably just needs it to "defend" himself in the "upcoming racewar"
tell him to fuck of and buy either a shitty .25 Auto, or a .32 HiPoint, or even pic related
maybe a .32 revolver is good for him too
>>
why not use this opportunity to actually help him buy a gun
sure, he's pink, but this is one freedom loving belief he could have, a singular redeeming political belief

use this as an opportunity to introduce your friend to freedom rather than trying to sabotage him
>>
>>32834400
All meat is pink until branded by the fires of patriotism.
>>
>>32834412
a perfect medium rare, a succulent shell of perfectly cooked capitalist on the outside with a little mushy pink inside for the donation plate at church
>>
>>32834350

>Anti gun...associate. wants to go from anti guns, to gun.
>OP wants to fuck him over.

What a douche you are. Hope you ND into your leg.
>>
File: 1480228895512.jpg (346KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480228895512.jpg
346KB, 1280x960px
>>32834350
>An old friend who is super far-left just told me he wants help picking out a gun. He has always been very anti-gun, and is probably antifa.
Oh look, another leftist planning a massacre. How novel.

Get him a starter gun. Maybe he'll just get his ass kicked when he tries to murder someone.

>>32834400
Commies don't buy guns to spread freedom.
As an American he has every right to arms but that doesn't mean OP owes him anything personally.
>>
Nobody says Taurus yet?

If not, Taurus, 3rd world's exquisite.
>>
>>32834438
read
>>32834372
>>
>>32834350
A Taurus in .44 Magnum and sneak him some 'Ruger Only' loads in a Remington Ammo box.
>>
Nagant Revolver
>>
>op has friend
>op wants to fuck over friend because friend has different political views

xddd
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 823x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 823x1024px
>>32834551
>op has friend he hasn't spoken with much in some time
>said friend is a political radical, in this case far left wing
>has in the past been staunchly anti-gun
>violently opposed to any political opinion he deems too far right by op's words, at least in theory, aka antifa
>lately, most of the left wing wackos are going fucking insane and preaching violence or outright attacking people of different inclination for having the gall to vote
>suddenly comes to op asking gun advice
you're right, there is nothing suspicious or cause for concern here at all.
he may have simply bought into the media hype that fucking nazi death squads are just an executive order away and suddenly wants something for self defense, or there may be more to it.
based on what little we know of his history and rhetoric, he is at least one of those feinstein type gun owners, 'i'm smart enough to defend my life personally but no one else should have guns.' and for that, fuck him.
>>
>>32834400
>>32834432
>>32834551

don't worry, I'm gonna figure out what's going on in his head first. If he seems reasonable and is actually becoming pro-gun, I'll show him the light.

99% sure he's just become even more of a radical left communist, though. If I'm right about him, I see it as my duty to sabotage his efforts to become more dangerous towards the sane half of our country.
>>
>>32834583
>99% sure he's just become even more of a radical left communist, though.
Then stay the fuck away, you really wanna be arming a potential terrorist?
>>
>>32834350
Or just foster a healthy interest in the hobby.
>>
>>32834586
if he's going to get a gun anyways, why not point him towards getting one that's less effective? I'm probably the only person he knows who is a gun guy, I have the capability to steer him quite a bit. Thinking about recording our conversation in case he admits to any criminal intentions.

a Taurus revolver might actually be the right choice. Limited capacity, hard to reload, can probably talk him into it for reasons of reliability, ease of use, etc.
>>
Commie here, never been anti-gun though. I would recommend a ruger 10/22 some kind of single stack handgun. Perhaps a shotgun.
>>
>>32834350
Or you could not be a giant faggot and convince him guns are fun. Faggot
>>
>>32834603
>this

its easier to pass off than a lorcin, bryco, Jennings, or raven
>>
File: 1443210734569.png (344KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1443210734569.png
344KB, 681x496px
>ITT: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED (unless I don't agree with their political ideals)

/pol/ is cancer.
>>
>>32834350
Don't talk to him

Cut contact, he is a trash human
>>
Ruger 10/22, henry .22 or a revolver.

>>32834604
A shotgun would also be a good choice. Adequate for HD, less useful for going postal, and easy to sell (cheap, just pump it bro, any robbers would go running).
>>
>call DHS
>My friend is very angry about the election
>wants to buy a gun
>>
>>32834631
>meanwhile
>THE 2ND AMENDMENT SHOULD BE INFRINGED UNLESS SOMEONE I DEEM LITERALLY HITLER IS IN OFFICE!
>>
>>32834631
>commies
>not treading on people
xaxaxaxaxaxaxa
>>
>>32834374
This
He needs the most expensive cucked AR he can buy
>>
>>32834350

HiPoint
>>
Yes good idea, arm someone you think is probably antifa. That doesn't sound suspicious at all. OP I really hope you aren't this dumb.
>>
>>32834631

Commies aren't real people
>>
File: IMG_3358.jpg (141KB, 900x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3358.jpg
141KB, 900x626px
If you believe he is an irredeemable commie bent on the destruction of western values than you should use fudd arguments to convince him that pic related is the ultimate ghost gun

Use arguments of how you can get it without going through a dealer, it's cheap if you have to ditch it. Tell him that mass produced cartridges are easily traceable and that if he is found with it it looks like a toy and he can talk his way out of trouble.

If he's just a scared commie that thinks he needs to protect himself from trumps roving bands of racist goons then tell him to get a 10/22 to learn on.
>>
>>32834350
make him buy a smith and wesson model 500 so he breaks his faggot limp wrist when he shoots it
>>
>>32834913
say that its the only gun with enough stopping power to kill a fascist or whatever. The price of those fucking things are bank breaking as well.
>>
>>32834900
>flintlock
with luck he'll pipe bomb the thing and it will blow off his hand.
>>
>>32834603
tell him to go to his local Jamal and buy an untraceable problem solver.
>>
>>32834350
Honesty is the best policy. Tell him that he should get a musket, just as he's told you in the past. Rub his nose in it.

When he starts bitching, as he will, tell him to get some slavshit. It's pretty much just as outdated.
>>
>>32834361

Hipoint is known for good reliability but being huge, ugly, and with low capacity. Quality revolvers are not much more reliable than many semi autos.

Jimenez I think is the brand you're looking for with the low quality cheap product. They have a double stack handgun that's supposedly really hit or miss and a lot of them miss.

Just let him get a decent gun. A highpoint if he's cheap or a Russian surplus gun since he's a commie for like 100$ more. Any of the makarov or tokarev clones. It's not like he'll actually use it and you might as well give him a positive experience with guns so he doesn't want them banned anymore
>>
>>32834350
>I want to convince him to get the shittiest gun possible. What gun should he get? It has to be legal & (if a handgun) on the roster in CA.
get C&R
go to Nevada/Oregon
buy C&R gun
>I need to be able to convince him it's the right choice for him, too.
P-64
>I'd rather use this opportunity to trick him into getting the shittiest possible gun. He knows literally nothing about guns except that he wants them all banned, until now that Trump is president. He's probably thinking about seizing the means of production.
P-64, he won't even be able to get ammo for it next year lol
>>
>>32834939

I'm far right and I wrote this by the way. However if he's anti gun, flat out refuse to help him.
>>
>>32834631
>>32834707
>>32834603
>>32834615
>>32834400
>fighting for someone who not only won't fight for you, but will and is actively fighting against you
>>
File: 5016536.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
5016536.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>32834350
>shittiest gun possible
>on the roster in CA

Any of them, you cuck.
>>
>>32834952
If you refuse to help him he'll find some leftist who can actually help him.
>>
File: 1485330766987.jpg (10KB, 261x194px) Image search: [Google]
1485330766987.jpg
10KB, 261x194px
>>32834350
>antifa
Get him something likely to jam up and explode, like a Taurus in 40S&W.
>>
>>32834350
have him buy some relic of a cartridge pistol. think 44 automag or mauser and say it was the best killing machine ever made, able to mow down a gorillion babies in school shootings and they stopped making them because of how deadly they were. the ammo is near unobtainable and I'm certain he cant figure out how to reload them.
>>
>>32834957
this. have him buy one of those abortion ARs with the handle melded to the stock or whatever the fuck that is.
>>
>>32834958
>He'll ask a leftest about what gun to get

This might actually have a better chance of killing/maiming him than anything we could suggest.
>>
>>32834974
>hey jamal help me pack some heat
>ooga booga cracka
>withdraws some rusted up nigger mexigangbanger piece of shit
>explodes on the first shot
>>
>>32834350
A H&R 45-70 Single Shot
>>
>>32834375
>I want to shoot people who disagree with me

What the fuck is wrong with you? fuck outta here.
>>
>>32835043
>communists
>""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>32835044
Funny I make one joke about killing racists and everyone jumps on me, but killing people for holding communist ideals is perfectly normal here.
>>
>>32834350
>and is probably antifa.
tell him to just fuck right off.
>>
>>32834350
>arming antifa

you should get a FN 5.7 and have him hand load some rounds that arn't hollow point

a combination of this, a tip off and a photo of him doing some leftist shit would see one more black mask of the streets
>>
>>32835045
Yes, now go back to r.eddit.
>>
File: 143252014477.jpg (55KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
143252014477.jpg
55KB, 720x960px
A 3 meter long dildo.
>>
>>32834583
>what's going on in his head first.
Here's an idea:
1) find out his motivations for 'suddenly' wanting to be armed considering his past stances.

2) maybe /k can help with a nice questionnaire

This person may have had an epiphany concerning the ridiculous ways of the left and is trying to reach some sort of catharsis.
>>
>>32834631
He's still free to practice his 2nd Amendment rights, we just aren't going to help him because he is a literal commie, opportunistic, hypocritical effete douche.

>>32834583
That's fine. You seem to have a pretty good idea of what's going on. Use your best judgment.
>>
File: wimpy.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
wimpy.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
>>32834825
*rubs hands together furiously*
*jingles change in pockets*
*bangs head against wall while chanting gibberish*

send him to muh website and I will pay you on Tuesday for this cheeseburger today.
>>
Be nice. Steer him towards a 5 shot 38+p s&w snubby with an easy to maintain finish. Or an 870 if it's just for the house.
>>
>>32834350
Taurus
>>
ITT: autismos mixing up pussy liberals with leftists
everyone who wants to disarm the working class is scum
>>
>>32834350
If you can, try and convince him to buy an old Rohm RG10.
If you think he's gonna try and pull some stupid stunt, tell him about the wonders of handloading and how revolvers can take way hotter rounds than semis.
>>
>>32835128
But what about the bourgeois and petit-bourgeois, dude?
>>
the most successful b8 i've seen on /k/ in a while
>>
>>32835140
How is it bait again?
>>
>>32835136
they're the ones pushing for noguns and usually don't own any, they have bodyguards and police to protect them from the working class
>>
>>32834350
Convince him to get a taurus curve
>>
>>32835211
I second this. The Gun is horrible
>>
File: asuka disdain.jpg (26KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
asuka disdain.jpg
26KB, 320x289px
>>32834631
>Giving a literal communist bad firearms advice is in violation of the 2nd Amendment
>I don’t understand what the 2nd Amendment says.

No one is denying the guy the legal right to buy and keep the gun, bro. Are you this thick, or just baiting?
>>
>>32835172
So do you respect their rights to be armed?
>>
>>32835340
Not when they seek to deny our own right. If they didn't, then I would.
>>
Daily reminder that leftists are fair weather supporters of gun control. Once their revolution is over they'll ban guns and out the useful idiots back in the gulags. Better such traitors be executed on the well manicured suburban lawns across the country.
>>
>>
>>32835340
There is no right to be armed, but the right to keep and bear arms. A tenet of the right to keep and bear arms is perpetuating the right to keep and bear arms, and arming someone attempting to destroy the right to keep and bear arms is simply inconsistent.

No, persons who support the disenfranchisement of the RKBA are not protected under it. This is not to be confused with individuals who do not actively support the constitutional protection of the natural right to keep and bear arms.
antigun = no rkba
neutral = rkba
progun = rkba
>>
>>32834350
To start, ask him if he could even pass a background check.
>>
>>32835415 cont

and before people go "omg le fascism!11!1oneone": No
This has nothing to do with political stance outside of the right to keep and bear arms. If you're a leftist commie shit who is still in favor of "shall not be infringed" then you keep your guns, which is not to say that this hypothetical person actually exists.
>>
>>32835415
>>32835433
This. Cap'd
>>
tell him to get a jennings lol

either that or shoot him in his stupid commie face
>>
>>32835326
Not same guy,but i am of a similar mind

The reason i don't care is because the commie is never gonna stop shilling anti funs. He's just a hypocrite now

So fuck that guy, let his gun FTF and his butthole get culturally enriched
>>
>>32835211
convince him to get a taurus-anything
>>
>>32835433
I used to be that person. From a marxist standpoint, guns make sense

Hell, the whole second half of marxism is actual anarchy, how the fuck are you supposed to get help for yourself if there's no police force? You get a gun.
>>
>>32835509
when has marxism led to anarchy? I mean besides somalia and other brown people places
>>
>>32835528
Marxism has never existed as far as i know, so... yknow

The core idea behind marxism is for democratic rule by the proletariat, at least in the first phase.

The second phase is where society gradually breaks down into a controlled anarchy, as people eventually start to not need rules

The second part is batshit crazy, i know. But it's in the manifesto
>>
>>32834350
I have a better idea OP. Get him a gas blowback pellet pistol. Just tell him it's a good gun that shoots hypersonic bullets(that's why they're so small,duh!!). Yo can even "test it" with him somewhere isolated to show him it works and if he's never heard a close gun shot before, the lack of sound shouldn't be a problem. Just tell him it's good to go, don't show him how to load it or what it actually shoots.
>>
>>32834350
cont >>32834947

Actually, fuck that. Tell him to buy a black powder revolver. If he doesn't go for it then tell him about 45 Schofield Kartridge Konverters.
>>
File: Freedom rings in moscow.jpg (143KB, 540x433px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom rings in moscow.jpg
143KB, 540x433px
>>32835045
>>32835043
>>
>>32834350
>>32835639
Forgot link.
>http://www.airgundepot.com/sig-sauer-p226-air-pistol-black.html
Charge him the retail price for a real p226 and profit.
>>
Convince him to shell out mad money on an AR pistol, put regular stock on it, and an hour later call ATF with anon tip that you suspect person is about to go on a shooting spree and shoot up a school. He not only gets hemmed with conspiracy to commit mass murder, but possession of an un tax stamped SBR.
>>
>>32834631
Second Amendment restrains GOVERNMENT you illiterate shithead. OP is not the government and no one has a moral obligation to communists.

I suggest a shitty semiauto pistol to seduce commie into supporting gun rights but prevent him doing well in combat.
>>
>>32834350
>I want to convince him to get the shittiest gun possible.
You have a shitty and counterproductive attitude.

Instead of trolling, try to think long-term.

You and your friend now have a common ground on gun rights. Not using this to your advantage is foolish.

Imagine if leftists/rightists alike were on the same page on gun rights. Imagine leftist politicians being unable to run a campaign without being pro-2A.

You're basically throwing away an opportunity.

What you want to do is make sure his first time shooting a gun gets him hooked on the hobby. You want the experience to rethink how he feels about guns. You want to make it so his leftist friends see that he got his CCW, so that they in turn want to go and get strapped too. Then your support is bipartisan. Who knows, you might even capture their minds in other ways. Or maybe they'll capture yours.

t. 100% commie liberal
>>
>>32835043
>>I want to shoot people who disagree with me

Our country was founded by men willing to shoot, stab, shell and otherwise kill people who disagreed with them. No moral obligation exists to communists.
>>
>>32835756
This is long term. He can get a shitty gun now and a decent one if and when he's uncucked. I'm not going to help arm anyone anti-2A.
>>
File: 1485111109293.jpg (873KB, 1543x735px) Image search: [Google]
1485111109293.jpg
873KB, 1543x735px
>>32835415
As much as I want to agree with you, this isn't true. Here's why your argument doesn't work.

>A tenet of the right to keep and bear arms is perpetuating the right to keep and bear arms

This isn't true. The 2nd Amendment is a negative right. You don't need to practice it or even support it to retain that right. The phrase "shall not be infringed" is a clear-cut indicator this is the case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_and_positive_rights

So no, provided they don't fall into the prohibited persons category (felon, domestic abuser, etc.), even the most pinko, freedom-hating commie bastard retains the right to keep and bear arms.

That being said, I sure as shit am not going to personally help that freedom-hating commie bastard arm himself.
>>
>>32834574
>lately, most of the left wing wackos are going fucking insane and preaching violence or outright attacking people of different inclination for having the gall to vote
I like how you use this as a negative when people here are constantly talking about shooting and killing liberals, people of different colors, and what have you. Maybe he's looking to defend himself from right wing wackos like the guy in Canada. Instead of just throwing around accusation and shit, how about OP actually find out why this guy is getting a gun before bringing this into a political cesspool.
>>
>>32834350
Tell him to fuck off.

Maybe if these statist retards didn't spend the last century expanding the power of government, they wouldn't have to be so afraid of it the second someone they don't like gets elected. If you're upset over the results of an election, all that means is the government is too powerful.

I really wonder how the world functions at all when there are so many mouthbreathing fuckheads like your """friend""" around. Just cut contact with him, there is no good reason to associate with communists. You will not turn him into someone actually pro gun, anyone selfish and retarded enough to be an actual commie will turn around and fuck you over the second they get someone in the White House they like.
>>
>>32835783
I think of guns as a particularly stark expression of personal rights and responsibilities.

If you own a gun for self-defense, then you're forced to at least consider the circumstances when you'd have to use it. You have to think about your right to defend yourself and the people you care about. This changes you.

Additionally (and this goes especially for people who've been convinced that guns are super dangerous murder machines) you have to think about safety - your personal responsibility.

These two psychological moments did a lot to move me to a more libertarian outlook. I used to be a left-of-Sanders democrat-because-at-least-they-weren't-republicans and gun ownership moved me considerably to the right.
>>
>>32835144
because it's specifically designed to trigger /pol/
>>
Get one of those multi colored Charter Arms revolvers. Chances are the damn thing will break.
>>
File: 1485297617052.jpg (89KB, 646x542px) Image search: [Google]
1485297617052.jpg
89KB, 646x542px
>>32834359
>>
>>32834350
Tell him to buy a deagle brand deagle in .50 African Eliminator and tell him it can punch through Level V cop armor and take down helicopters if you aim good.
>>
File: 1480638113679.jpg (47KB, 799x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480638113679.jpg
47KB, 799x960px
Commies want guns to take over and when they do they will abolish the 2nd Amendment.

They are snakes.
>>
>>32835760
Our country was founded by people trying to escape a monarchy and give men the chance to at the very least have different opinions than the government without worry of imprisonment or death. They fought and killed those who tried to violently take away our independence such as England during the Revolutionary War. They didn't just kill people for having a different opinion you fucking mongoloid. They killed people because this is supposed to be a free land away from monarchy and single ruler bullshit. Our entire political system was fought for so people of different political ideas could come together and create something new and better. Whether one agrees with Communists or Libertarians etc doesn't matter, our forefathers fought so they could even have those ideas whether one thinks they are fucking retarded or not. You fags are so fucking quick to forget what this country is really about just to fit your narrative.
>t. Alt-right faggot
>>
>>32835900
t. faggot
>>
>>32835783
>I'm not going to help arm anyone anti-2A.
That doesn't make sense. If they are armed, or wish to be armed, they are implicitly pro-2A. If they aren't pro-2A from on the onset, they quickly will be after they go to the range. No one who willfully uses guns is going to come at you as an anti-gun person.

Keep in mind, one of the biggest reasons someone like me avoided guns is, to put it bluntly, people like you. I associate(d) guns with right wingers and le rural Republican retard redneck meme. It's partially an image problem on your parts. If I look in the general direction of a hobby and I see a large volume of people I probably wouldn't get along with in real life, that's the first sign that hobby isn't for me.

You should *want* to see a limp-wristed commie with a holster on his skinny jeans. Your opposition would disintegrate. You'd never have to fight for 2A rights again.

Don't waste this opportunity.
>>
>>32834350
tell him that since he is a leftist, he is not mentally capable of being a responsible firearms owner and should look in to things like safety pins and scarfs for self defense. ANTIFA people should not have guns since they are a terrorist organization.
>>
>>32834350
>I want to tell him to just buy a musket
Well, that's probably the extent of his choices in CA anyway.
>>
>>32835899
>Commies want guns to take over and when they do they will abolish the 2nd Amendment.

Yeah no one wants that and it doesn't even make sense. Would *you* abandon your guns after you'd vanquished all of your enemies?
>>
>>32835916
>If they are armed, or wish to be armed, they are implicitly pro-2A
How many fudds are pro- hunting rifle but anti- "assault weapon"? Why should we create another "I'm a responsible gun owner and I'm for gun control"?
Just because you own weapons does not make you pro2A. It is possible to be a hypocrite and worse give someone who under different circumstances (when dems are elected) actively try to remove the rights they're now trying to use now a voice that can be selected to "speak for all" in a group.
>>
>>32835960
Why would you need an armed citizenry once you control the government?

The first thing any successful revolution should do is make sure that the same techniques can't be used against them.
>>
>>32834631
As much as I dislike commies, this is true. OP don't be a cunt, this could be a good chance to become good friends again.
>>
File: d.png (684KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
684KB, 720x960px
>>32835916

Some people use the 2A to fight tyrants in order to protect the 2A.

Anti-gun Leftists will use guns to overthrow what they don't like and when they take over they will impose their own totalitarian statist rules and abolish the 2A.

A sight of anti-gun commies wanting to be armed should be alarming, not encouraging to the gun-owning community.
>>
File: 1481326640944.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481326640944.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>>32835960

Well the Bolshevik revolutionaries gladly gave up their guns after their victory.

Commies gladly bend over to the state to preserve it.
>>
File: 1483893214073.jpg (416KB, 1800x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1483893214073.jpg
416KB, 1800x1274px
>>32835983

In other words, Anti-gun Leftists don't see firearms as a personal right and freedom; they just see guns as useful tools to fulfill their agenda.

They will voluntarily give up their "revolutionary" rifles once their Communist government is in power.
>>
File: 7Fip2K6.jpg (88KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
7Fip2K6.jpg
88KB, 960x925px
Communists and leftists in general want guns only for themselves. They believe right wingers and peoplemwho don't fall in line with their ideology are capable of handling such power. They see themselves as the saviors of the human race and wouldn't want anything to challenge that view.
>>
You people are impressively stupid.
>>
>>32835834
These aren't angry hair trigger responses. This entire thread is brainstorming lulzy ways to make a dumb commie blow their hand off.
>>
File: no.jpg (55KB, 680x439px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
55KB, 680x439px
>>32836082

quality post
>>
Tell him he's not allowed to have guns because Hillary Clinton doesn't want him to have guns.
>>
>>32835916
>If they are armed, or wish to be armed, they are implicitly pro-2A.
BULL
SHIT
>>
9mm
>>
>>32834434
That's a terrifying pic
>>
>>32834427
Only literal faggots don't like their meat burnt to a crisp.
>>
File: R51-3.jpg (21KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
R51-3.jpg
21KB, 650x433px
convince this guy to get one of these if you can find one OP, apparently this prick is being recalled.
>>
>>32835916
>If they are armed, or wish to be armed, they are implicitly pro-2A. If they aren't pro-2A from on the onset, they quickly will be after they go to the range. No one who willfully uses guns is going to come at you as an anti-gun person.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read here.
>>
>>32834350
shitty Ca legal gun?
glock 42
>>
>>32837299
again?
>>
>>32834954
same vein as I abhor what you say but will fight to the death for your right to say it

freedom applies to everyone, not just people you like
>>
>>32837364
>a subjective inclusion is the same as an objective exclusion
sure, pal
>>
>>32834350
Just tell him a musket. No need to be a cunt about it and hes going to see that the gun is shit when he looks it up and sees all the bad reviews
>>
>>32834374
Communists aren't actually like that. From my experience their militancy overpowers their faggotry and they're perfectly fine with guns. You're thinking of milquetoast socialists and liberal fruit loops. Communists (I pretty much just mean Antifa) are the craziest and most retarded of the bunch but they don't have the same aversion to guns
>>
>>32835043
I usually try to steer clear from vilifying people for their views but communism really is a poisonous ideology that wrecks nations and gets people killed, only for the perpetrators to turn around and say "Eh it wasn't real communism, lets try it again"
>>
File: commieblocks.png (359KB, 397x577px) Image search: [Google]
commieblocks.png
359KB, 397x577px
>>32834350
tell him that tulammo is the best choice for ammo
specifically refer to it as tula so he spergs out at the thought of owning ammo from the tula arms plant, have him buy a shitty makarov, tell him that tula is the best possible choice for ammo in any gun provided they carry it
he is now guaranteed to fuck his guns up with tula
alternatively get him a hipoint and continue with the plan of tulammo so the retard gets fucked
>>
>>32834350
Find him the most expensive pistol available.

Hand him a box of quadruple powered ammunition.
>>
>>32837795
>Tulammo
>Fucking up guns

Are you retarded, or something?
>>
>>32834631
The constitution was never meant to be universal.
>>
>>32834350
>AntiFa
He's probably planning some sort of violent crime if he's asking you for a weapon.

Tell him to buy a Remington R51 and recommend him the shittiest ammo, watch his attack go south and him ending up on the news, or getting his shit pushed in by whatever skinhead asshole he planned to murder.
>>
Llama. Anything made by Llama.

>mediocre gun at best
>mostly obscure calibers other than .38
>overpriced because "rare"
>Spanish Engineering.
>>
>>32837795
hipoints are tough pieces of shit. Its gonna take a bit more than some bad cartridges to fuck one of those up.
>>
>>32837795
W-whats wrong with tulammo
>>
File: aut-f.png (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
aut-f.png
53KB, 800x800px
>>32834350
What is wrong with you.

>Convince him to get a cheap shotgun.
>Convince him to convert it to an AOW.
>"ONLY SOLUTION TO MUH HOME AND PROTEST DEFENSE"
>Encourage him to post to social media to show he's serious
>report to local atf and sheriff that a local domestic terrorist has an non-taxed AOW
>>
>>32834583
see
>>32838046
>>
>why do people think we are crazy?!
>lets try to get this guy to kill himself with a shittty gun
>why do people think we are crazy!?

I wish /k/ didn't worship fascism so much, i miss my /k/ommunists.
>>
File: 1442156680842.jpg (29KB, 628x380px) Image search: [Google]
1442156680842.jpg
29KB, 628x380px
>>32835916
>If they are armed, or wish to be armed, they are implicitly pro-2A.

You don't actually believe that do you?
>>
Do what I did on accident, on purpose.

>rescused a 110 year old S&W revolver from my friend's antifun dad
>it is a .32
>try to find low grain count .32
>find some online
>buy them along with normal .32 rounds for modern funs for my dad
>days later me and dad are at the range
>load one of the normal .32 rounds in
>get to that round after shooting 4 low pressure ones
>flames shoot out of the side of the cylander
>singes my hands
>am blind because it was pretty dark out

Get him a 1909 model .32 and tell him that "+p" is what he needs for killing Nazis. Because +p means " plus power" and stuff.
>>
>>32835045
>people that openly call to enslave you should be protected
>>
>>32834350
saturday night special with p+ ammo
>>
>>32838196
good answer. pretty much any sub compact or revolver with +p
>>
Show him the infographs floating around that will make him create mustard gas in his kitchen.
>>
File: sutistic screeching -k-.png (168KB, 568x400px) Image search: [Google]
sutistic screeching -k-.png
168KB, 568x400px
>>32835900
>>t. Alt-right faggot
>>
File: capitalism.jpg (222KB, 595x381px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism.jpg
222KB, 595x381px
>>32838140

Just because we're anti-commie doesn't mean were fascists.
>>
>>32834350

black powder revolver, tell him to load smokeless
>>
>>32834825
No, don't get him a rifle
>>
File: smoke bomb.jpg (65KB, 789x460px) Image search: [Google]
smoke bomb.jpg
65KB, 789x460px
>>32838252
not mustard but still
>>
>>32834350
Lorcin L-22. Gun has been known to go off when you take it off of safe.
>>
>>32834849
>>32834361
>>32834378
>>32834603
>>32837795
Hi points are reliable and this meme should die. They are just ugly and bulky
>>
>>32838308
fucking kek
>>
I want /pol/ to leave, I really do. Instead of talking about guns, we've come to figuring out how to get his hand blown off,
>>
>>32838489
undesirables must be punished
>>
File: sealson.jpg (149KB, 785x302px) Image search: [Google]
sealson.jpg
149KB, 785x302px
>>32835811
>I like how you use this as a negative when people here are constantly talking about shooting and killing liberals, people of different colors, and what have you
>Internet tough guy talk is the same as people going out IRL and saying it on camera.
>The Dallas BLM Shooter's main motivation was killing whites
>antifa riots
>a bunch of retards on /pol/ screaming GTKRWN is more threatening than actual left-wing terrorism

>Meanwhile, white-on-black murder is literally 1 in a million, and black (12%) on white (60%) murder is almost as high as White on white murder (60% acting on itself).
>>
>>32838154
I mean its not wrong.
>>
>>32838497
Leave that on /pol/ then, not /k/
>>32838525
Terrorism is terrorism regardless of what they believe. The mosque in Canada was attacked by an Alt-right, Would /k/ try to get their hand blown off?
>>
File: 1484150453583.jpg (25KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1484150453583.jpg
25KB, 307x462px
>>32838550
>The mosque in Canada was attacked by an Alt-right
Proofs?
>The mosque in Canada was attacked by an Alt-right, Would /k/ try to get their hand blown off?
What the hell are you going on about?
>>
>>32834932
/ak/ says fuck you
>>
>>32834378
>Hi Point
>.32
>>
>>32838607
https://theintercept.com/2017/01/30/suspect-in-quebec-mosque-attack-quickly-depicted-as-a-moroccan-muslim-hes-a-white-nationalist/

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/world/2017/01/30/suspects-identified-canadian-mosque-attack/fuKK9SoE23eAs5j8ZIPpiN/story.html
proofs.
What I meant to say was that /k/ is becoming increasingly politicized, and its easy to see who's fault it is based on who they decide to attack.
>>
>>32838004
It's just dirty and gross
>>
File: 1484153369104.png (384KB, 1269x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1484153369104.png
384KB, 1269x1268px
>>32838652
>White nationalist
The fuck he is.
> French nationalist Marine Le Pen, Islam critics Richard Dawkins and (Christopher Hitchens), the Israeli Defense Forces, and Donald J. Trump (he also “likes” the liberal Canadian Party NDP along with more neutral “likes” such as Tom Hanks, the Sopranos, and Katy Perry).
>IDF
>Liberal Canadian party
"Alt-Right"
>>
>>32836057
Poles are fucking jews
>>
>>32838727
Proofs were provided, its up to you to interpret them.
My second point still stands.
>>
>>32838758
>Féministes en mouvement de l'Université Laval FÉMUL
>"Feminists in motion"
>United with Israel
No, it doesn't
>>
>>32838786
What are you talking about? I already conceded my sources. I was talking about
>What I meant to say was that /k/ is becoming increasingly politicized, and its easy to see who's fault it is based on who they decide to attack.
>>32838652
>>
>>32834900

A 10/22 with a 25 round magazine shooting some of the high velocity ammo is better than any handgun ever made.
>>
>>32834574
A severely neglected Rohm.
>>
>>32835043
>Not wanting to paint the streets red with the blood of communists.

Where the fuck did you come from?
>>
>>32838786
Trump is super pro Israel
>>
>>32838877
To be fair, no he isn't. Nobody knows how he truly feels about them. But he has to push the "POOR JEWS" narrative to get any Republican support at all.
>>
>>32838800
https://archive.is/u2Hex
His normiebook says otherwise, and there isn't any solid evidence that says he was "alt-right".
>>
>>32838877
>Trump is "alt-right"
>>
>>32838923
Goddammit I said I conceded, you're missing the point.
>>
File: 1484242242199.jpg (178KB, 1024x698px) Image search: [Google]
1484242242199.jpg
178KB, 1024x698px
>>32838978
No, you said
>its easy to see who's fault it is based on who they decide to attack.
1. It isn't easy to see because we have no evidence of the shooter's motives/connections to extremist groups
2. Who is "they"?
>>
>>32839037
I didn't say that. My literal quote is
>What I meant to say was that /k/ is becoming increasingly politicized, and its easy to see who's fault it is based on who they decide to attack.
"they" are all the people trying to get OP to purposefully blow his friends hand off.
>>
File: 1485130958347.jpg (77KB, 659x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485130958347.jpg
77KB, 659x1024px
>>32839076
Ok. I misunderstood.
You're blaming the /pol/ boogeyman.
>>
>>32839104
Not my fault they think it's a good idea to shit up every board they traipse through
>>
>>32838468
thats the point dumbfuck
if he's gonna try something retarded 1. he'll get spotted because hipoints are fucking bulky and 2. he has shitty ammo for said hipoint
>>
File: 1482556659078.png (820KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1482556659078.png
820KB, 1440x1440px
>>32839122
>Not my fault they think it's a good idea
>they
What evidence do you have that this is the work of some mystical racist boogeyman and not simply the beleifs of /k/ posters?
>>
>>32834631
Communists aren't people, thus the constitution does not apply to them
>>
>>32839163
If they really are just /k/ posters, then they ought to post about guns, not their rage at antifa faggots or whatever left-wing entity they despise. That's what /pol/ is for.
>>
>>32839215
>/k/ posters, then they ought to post about guns, not their rage at antifa faggots or whatever left-wing entity they despise. That's what /pol/ is for.
By that logic, we should also ban anime from /k/
>>
>>32839242
4chan was borne from weeb culture, not salty right-wingers. I don't go to /pol/ to complain about it, cause that's what it's there for.
>>
File: 1484158080055.jpg (38KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1484158080055.jpg
38KB, 500x339px
>>32839261
>>32839215
>/k/ is a weapons board, but there can't be any weapons-related politics because /pol/ exists
>/k/ is a weapons board, but we can have anime even though /a/ exists
>>
>>32839316
>4chan is literally a weeb spawn, so anime gets a pass
>/pol/ is relatively recent compared to /a/, therefore discussion about politics belongs there
It's even on /k/'s sticky for christs sake
>>
File: 1478238402468.jpg (87KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478238402468.jpg
87KB, 800x450px
>This thread is so salty. They should make solid blocks of this thread and have cows lick it.
>>
>>32839363
>/pol/ is recent compared to /a/
hello newfag let me tell you about the story of /new/
>>
>>32839363
>4chan is weeb spawn, so anime gets a pass
>The deep south is slave-owning territory, so slavery gets a pass
>>
>>32839363
The userbases of websites change over time.
The 4chan of today is not the same as the 4chan of 2004, similarly how the USA of 1950 is not the same as the USA of 2017
>>
>>32839570
>anime is equivalent to slavery
>>
File: marxguns.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
marxguns.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>MFW I'm a Marxist, a gun owner, and a supporter of gun rights
>>
>>32839629
Marx himself wasn't that bad. The issue is, that the hope of Marxism ever being useful and not just a repeat of the USSR over and over, died with him.

Only he really knew how to run his own dream. He would also hate most Liberals, especially modern "Marxists" today and just shake his head since most of modern Liberalism is counter to what he actually proposed and taught.

Especially his thoughts on guns, the government, and crime.
>>
>>32839629
There's not enough of you guys, for real.
>>
File: 1482433787868.jpg (59KB, 720x515px) Image search: [Google]
1482433787868.jpg
59KB, 720x515px
>>32839623
fuck anime
>>
>>32839722
k
>>
>>32839597

The internet users on 4chan today are a bunch of 90s kids who grew disillusioned with the country because of the older baby boomer generation and their political policies.

Its super natural that they would become hostile to everything they think made things hard for them but they can't undo the trends of a rising population and technology eradicating lower skill set jobs and other countries developing themselves, causing more competition.

Basically, the young people today on /pol/ are already mentally 80 year olds who just keep blaming people and dream of a time where people helped each other and things were good, all the while they do nothing but put other people down in endless repeats of the same jokes.

I also don't get why they are so hell bent on blaming socialists when socialists havn't been in power or anything close to it in a while. They forget Merkel is a christian conservative.

And that the policies the United States has been following for decades and decades is neo-liberalism capitalism, for both Democrats and Republicans. Go back to forums in the 90s and early 2000s, like Newgrounds, see the Republican threads? Nothing but neo-liberalism right-wingers criticizing the leftists for wanting to destroy unregulated capitalism. The things the Trump populists and alt-right are all against.

And its the leftists the internet right-wing rails against? Really? Fucking stupid hobgoblins, leftists haven't been in power ever in the United States.
>>
File: fuckem.jpg (319KB, 806x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fuckem.jpg
319KB, 806x1200px
>>32839722
>>
File: georgeorwell.jpg (7KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
georgeorwell.jpg
7KB, 190x265px
>>32839687
There aren't a lot of us, but there are more than you think.

In the past 3 years I've managed to convert 3 previously anti-gun left wingers, into pro-gun Marxists.
>>
>>32839629
>Marxist
>supporter of gun rights

pic one, empowerment of the individually is utterly incompatible with ANY collectivist ideology

you're just some pseudo intellectual college freshman drinking Frankfurt school cool-aid
>>
File: 1458584217627.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1458584217627.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>Right-wingers constantly shitting on commies and socialists creates reactionaries towards the right-wingers, propelling communists out of irrelevancy and into the mainstream again.

Thanks, Trump.
>>
>>32839943
You've never read anything by Marx, have you? He calls for the working class to be armed.

Stop eating out of Ayn Rand's ass and read something else for a change.
>>
File: 1485475096085.jpg (127KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1485475096085.jpg
127KB, 1280x853px
>>32834350

cucked a far right friend of mine who just started reloading his own rounds into thinking he can make his own "+P" by adding as much extra powder to his rounds as will fit in the case
>>
>>32839980
I'm not going to get into it with a pseud

I don't argue with collectivists for the same reason I don't argue with creationists or flat-earthers, you're all prime examples of Dunning-Kruger effect.
>>
File: download.jpg (56KB, 634x442px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
56KB, 634x442px
>>32840004
>implying that won't work
noguns git
>>
>>32839980
Except that he also calls for the working class to be the military as well. Which is why Stalin was able to take millions upon millions of Russians and brainwash them...by killing off the ones who actually had a free thought by sending them to the front lines to get killed by Germans.

Pol Pot did the same exact thing. He killed everyone he didn't agree with until he had an echo chamber of people that thought he was a god.

Marx couldn't work a failsafe into his collectivist ideals for the human element. I.e. Putting a few people in charge of the masses, even if the masses start out "the ones with the real power", it isn't hard to thin them out.

Stalin did it. Mao did it. Pol-pot did it. Kim Jong Un is profiting off of his family doing it.
>>
File: IMG_20170117_195808_s.png (3MB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170117_195808_s.png
3MB, 1632x918px
A P64.
Mostly because I want your friend to feel pain.
>>
>>32840038
>Except that he also calls for the working class to be the military as well

A well regulated militia...
>>
>>32840038
That's exactly what Hillary was planning to do by starting a war with Russia.

Thank god the bitch didn't get elected.
>>
>>32839777
Nice strawman there.
>>
>>32840050
In the U.S. a well regulated militia is a supplement to the actual military. The people who wrote that into the constitution literally had a professional military. The U.S. had just fa fought a war where the military and private citizens fought side by side.

Marxism would entail an almost entirely conscripted military with a core of a few professional troops and officers to put boots in conscript asses.
>>
>>32840093
>Marxism would entail an almost entirely conscripted military with a core of a few professional troops and officers to put boots in conscript asses.

Literally what Jefferson would have wanted.
>>
>>32840110
Except Jefferson didn't get it now did he? And it is a good thing he didn't or else we'd have been picked apart by Britain years later in 1812.

You're literally arguing the opinions of one dude who set things aside to compromise the plans of our country.
>>
File: triggering.gif (142KB, 310x366px) Image search: [Google]
triggering.gif
142KB, 310x366px
>>32840022
>>32840038
>>
>>32835089
please be a boi.
>>
pump shotgun (870 pattern)
Glock 17
.22LR revolver

don't be a faggot, OP
>>
>>32840132
>Except Jefferson didn't get it now did he? And it is a good thing he didn't or else we'd have been picked apart by Britain years later in 1812.
>You're literally arguing the opinions of one dude who set things aside to compromise the plans of our country.

Its funny how we became a successful nation despite not listening to anything but the most bleached versions of the founders opinions.

And how the surviving founding Fathers came to dislike their own country by the 1800s because people didn't just elect people like the founders, whom they assumed would become a 'natural aristocracy' that the commoners would just defer to in all matters.

You can some sum up their later correspondences with each other as "fucking peasants don't know shit, why did we give them democracy when they just ruin it?".

I especially love Jeffersons opinion that factories are for dependent and weak people who hate freedom and that wage labor is unamerican and encourages immorality.
>>
>>32840032

pedophile lover git

l2reload
>>
>>32840040

you must be referring to the slide bite

if so stop being so fat and it won't bite
>>
>>32834350
tell him to get a gun that shoots knives
>>
>>32838910
>Trump is suddenly wiling to pander to mainstream republicans
the damage control is palpable
>>
>>32840004
fake and gay
>>
>>32834350
If your friend is a true comrade he should want the proletariat to be armed.

If he doesn't want the proletariat to be armed then he isn't a true comrade.

Either way, tell him to get a rusted out nugget.
>>
>>32834900
And tell him he should use smokeless powder for visibility purposes but he needs to use more because there's no smoke to help push the bullet
>>
>>32839687
More of us lately. We're gunpilling scared libs.
>>
File: 1469741912257.png (45KB, 587x518px) Image search: [Google]
1469741912257.png
45KB, 587x518px
Trump has made leftism far more popular than it was before. He is energizing the leftwing.
>>
>>32834973
youre thinking NY
>>
>>32840004
>newfags don't even 357sig
>>
File: doggo.jpg (117KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
117KB, 640x638px
>>32834350

>Be rural midwestern liberal
>hunt, fish, innawoods my whole life
>constantly surrounded by guns
>mfw i first hear another liberal go nuke mode about assault clip baby bye bye 9000's
>own several black guns myself

Maybe it's just the hipster in me, but I liked guns before it was cool to have an artisanal
eco friendly Tavor with 30 rnd, free-trade-mocha-frappe-P-mags

Seriously though, this election is what it's gonna take to make liberals realize that the 2nd amendment isnt for baby killers, drug lords, collectors, sportsmen, home defense bulshit

It's so you can shoot cops an soldiers if the need arises.
>>
>>32835756
That has never worked though. All he is doing is arming the antifa squad that is going to murder him. This idea that muh pro 2a above all is why you gun fags keep loosing ground.
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>32842046
Nah, pro-2nd A above all is how we will win.

Because despite all the talk, the commies ain't never going to vote for pro-gun politicians.

They are just gonna say hurr i'm not a single issue voters.

Commies are cowards and like to play word games, that's all.
>>
>>32839777
>Christian conservative
yeah
on Germany's political scale
>>
>>32834350
Taurus, tell him to get a taurus.
>>
>>32834350
No, you don't want retards owning guns.
>>
>>32838876
THE INTERNET!
>>
>>32840004
But that works
>>
>>32841203
>Trump has made leftism far more popular than it was before. He is energizing the leftwing.

this much delusion, the liberal temper tantrum is only alienating people are aren't radleft
>>
>>32844314
No, I've seen it. A lot more liberals now are turning to the left. Once the illusion that the state can be their big daddy breaks down, they start waking up. I cannot even count the number of liberal who I've spoken to that are arming themselves now.
>>
>>32844351
leftist getting crazier != leftism getting more popular
>>
>>32834631
He's not denying shit, he's exercising his 1st amendment rights AND helping somebody exercise their 2nd amendment rights
>>
>>32834350

>CA legal & on the roster

He may choose between a 2lb concealable rock, or permission to make threatening gestures.

He'll need to apply for either, and the wait time depends on the county.

He's probably better off just killing himself.
>>
>>32844399

That anon said liberals are turning leftist.

Liberals are not the same thing as leftists. They agree on enough stuff that conservatives don't like, so that American conservatives toss both terms around willy-nilly when describing democrats, even for Democrats I'd describe as conservative democrats.
>>
>>32844399
Either we have very different definitions of what a leftist is, or you're just missing my point entitrely. Trump is making leftist men out of liberal boys.
>>32844437
Not everything that is legal is right. Adultery is legal, does that make it right?
>>
>>32843024

You don't know a whole lot about Christianity, do you?

>“The bread which you hold back belongs to the hungry; the coat, which you guard in your locked storage-chests, belongs to the naked; the footwear mouldering in your closet belongs to those without shoes. The silver that you keep hidden in a safe place belongs to the one in need. Thus, however many are those whom you could have provided for, so many are those whom you wrong.”―Saint Basil the Great

>I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Jesus Christ,
>Matthew 19:23-26
>>
>>32844558
>>32844542
semantics

it doesn't matter if some numale "democratic socialist" decides to go full commie because they would have never voted for a republican in the first place.
>>
>>32844631
>it doesn't matter if some numale "democratic socialist" decides to go full commie because they would have never voted for a republican in the first place.

You don't seem to understand whats going on.
>>
>>32844644
I understand you're trying to convince yourself that the left isn't alienating moderates
>>
>>32834350
Either an I.O., Gen1 PSA or a Century American-made AK (RAS, C39)

Depending on the year, they may be liable to kill him
>>
>>32844662

There are still moderates? Ones who aren't corporate democrats?

Who?
>>
>>32844739
oh god it's no use the fact that you're asking this means you're embarrassingly low info
>>
>>32834350
get him a .22 ruger revolver or rifle. maybe he'll think they're fun and become pro-gun. if he doesn't, it's not like you can do much. or get him a musket and tell him to load it with smokeless powder, extra charge.
>>
OP here

just to clarify, I'm not going to push him into getting something that is likely to blow up on him.

Pretty much made up my mind about what I'm going to push him towards. This is assuming I'm right about him becoming more radleft (I'd be my left nut that I'm correct about him though). Going to meet up with him in the next few days, I'll update if it's interesting.
>>
>>32835128
Technically speaking (left libertarian-wise, at least), leftists want to arm the proletariat (working class).

Source: I work with a national network of anarcho-leftists with the goal of arming the working class for defense of community against the fascism of the state (no worries; we hate Obama, too.), while also providing armed guard to members of marginalized groups that are in need, and we also do community gardens, really free markets, soup kitchens, shit like that. It's really not that spooky.
>>
>>32835140
Truly is the tastiest
>>
>>32838314
Communistst are incapable of nuanced thought, anyone who doesn't side with them are fascist by default.

Check out some of Vladimir Jaffe's videos, he grew up in the USSR, it's funny seeing dirtbag commies get assmad at his rhetoric and just kind of try to brush aside or ignore the crimes against humanity (they LOSE it when he says he thinks Stalin was worse than Hitler).
>>
>>32839654
>Marx himself wasn't that bad.
>let three of his children starve to death because he didn't feel like getting a job
Dude was scum.
>>
>>32845527

Marx did work, its just that he was legitimately poor for those two years and his 3 kids died of Bronchitis.

That happened all the time back then. Peoples children died all the time from diseases.
>>
>>32834350
>CA
Uh oh

Does your liberal left "friend" have a weed card? Any felonies on record? If yes, then he cant get a gun legally.
>>
>>32834631
I'm not the government you stupid motherfucker, I'm a private citizen, I can refuse to assist faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 535x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 535x416px
>>32834350
You know what you must do, friendo.
>>
File: IMG_9779.jpg (88KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9779.jpg
88KB, 400x289px
>>32839629
Comrade! We must have meeting!
>>
>>32840040
i actually like mine :(
>>
>>32847669
The "Hi-Points are shit" meme needs to die.
Op just needs to tell libcuck to buy the most unwieldy, unreliable gun possible. That or report him to the FBI for being a suspected domestic terrorist.
>>
File: 1360485317741.gif (2MB, 388x240px) Image search: [Google]
1360485317741.gif
2MB, 388x240px
>>32834350
Anything made by I.O. That way you're basically handing him a time bomb.
>>
>>32848758
What Ak variant is this?
>>
>>32837291
Can I have a nice scorching on the outside with the inside still bleeding and have it not be political?
>>
File: paul.jpg (601KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
601KB, 2048x1536px
>>32834375
kek, someone actually reposted my picture.
>>
>>32849226
No idea. Just something I picked up off here a few years back.
>>
Deagle. Huge, expensive, complicated and prone to malfunction. Plus if does not gun he will buy into the deagle is great meme.
>>
>>32849658
>Berkley

Jesus christ your state is cancer.
>>
>>32845925
haha is this true? He has a weed card. No felonies that I know of, but a misdemeanor marijuana possession thing about 10 years ago.
>>
>>32848398
I like mine too! P64 is a tack driver!
>>
>>32834350
Libshit men only ever get guns for one of two reasons. Either A.They want it to "protect themselves" against whatever bullshit threat they can think of (note that they will never learn how to effectively do so and their gun will do them no good as they totally lack training), or B. They're planning a mass shooting. (this is why they are anti gun, they have a deep seated discomfort in their own ability not to blow shitloads of people away if given the opportunity),
>>
>>32834432
He probably only wants a gun to protect himself from "Drumpf", even though he also thinks other people shouldn't be allowed to protect themselves from neoliberal led governments. He probably has no business owning a gun and probably also has no genuine interest, however I don't give a shit if one falls into his hands.
>>
>>32834350
Jemenez
Hi-point
Super soaker
Any gun that he won't find ammunition for.
>>
>>32835960
You do realize this has happened with just about every communist regime that has come into power, right?
>>
>>32834350
Sell him on something functionable but inconvenient. You want to waste his time and money while still having him trust your opinion on the subject since he isn't doing any research of his own so he will come back later for more advise.
Sell him on something like an M1A that is low capacity and heavy. Something that needs aftermarket to make it optimal for his purposes. Something that uses ammunition that is overqualified for what he thinks he's going to use it for. Something that he'll have to sell at a loss after his revolution fantasies blow over and he decides he doesn't want it around anymore.
>>
Glock for lack of safety
>>
>>32839629
How does it feel to know your ideology is incompatible with reality due to the corruptibility of humans?
>>
File: 1.14.59 AM.png (432KB, 526x546px) Image search: [Google]
1.14.59 AM.png
432KB, 526x546px
>>32838440
Chlorine gas bomb?
>>
>>32834412
>tfw nationalism has too many negative connotations so you say patriotism instead
>>
>>32835738
what gives you the impression that lefties oppose gun rights
>>
>>32835900
/thread - seriously
>>
>>32834350
>I want to convince him to get the shittiest gun possible.
Kill yourself for not wanting to convert him.
>>
>>32834957
I'm not into girls or anything but that double tongue piercing is really hot. Is there a name for this?
>>
>>32838308
>when the ancaps think I look at them differently than ancommies
Kek.
>>
>>32849226
Automatic Glocknikov
>>
>>32837667

Ahhh, someone knows.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun"

But Americans don't know how proper commies are. Protip: if they are American Liberals they are barely even left-wing. If they are pro-identity politics they are merely insane. Again, being a commie means that you should be pro-gun and pro-military service, as an army made of paid mercenaries, despite being more efficient, isn't an army of the People.

But this is all moot: we lost, and we enjoy the Liberals (in a Euro sense) world order. Wonders for how long....
>>
File: Screenshot_20170202-114135.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170202-114135.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
One of these babies
>>
File: 1478226965568.jpg (111KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
1478226965568.jpg
111KB, 588x588px
>>32838910
>Trump’s most prominent trait is his courage and unwillingness to be silent about the things he believes.
>He’s just saying what he has to. He doesn’t believe it. No one knows what he thinks, despite him repeatedly stating his position.

Pick one and stick with it, dude.

Either he’s willing to lie to make shrewd political moves, or he’s a man of immense integrity who would never betray the truth for the sake of convenience and safety.
I think it's the latter of the two. That's part of why I gladly voted for him.
And that means he's Pro-Israel. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>32834350
Any of them, they are all the same.
>>
Jesus this thread is /still/ going?
>>
>>32834350
Hi-point
>>
>>32860148
Came here to post this. Just say "Hi points are cheap but still get the job done. They're VERY affordable."

>>32860006
>??? Face.jpg
What did he mean by this
>>
>>32834400
Cuck
>>
>>32834603
i used to have a taurus .38spl revolver that was easy as fuck to load
>>
File: 407.jpg (86KB, 680x713px) Image search: [Google]
407.jpg
86KB, 680x713px
>>32834350
calico pistol
>>
>leftist militant wants to buy agun
>history of extreme views
>hates guns yet wants one

Yeah this guy is totally not planning something.
If you still want to help him just don't tell him what gun tog et, he probably wont if no one helps him and that will save some guy who isn't a communist from getting shot.
>>
>>32834631
communists don't believe in the constitution
>>
Op just needs to report libshit potential-terrorist to the cops.
>>
>>32855778
>implying ancaps are even a real threat
>>
File: zip22.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
zip22.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.