[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why SHTF is for lunatics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 28

File: airsoft vest operator.jpg (185KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
airsoft vest operator.jpg
185KB, 1200x630px
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich

Because even Reddit's CEO is a fucking idiot that believes guns and ammunition take precedence in prepping. I hate preppers, truly I do. One of the last exercises I did during my active service was to prepare for dumbass militias trying to loot walmart and kill people because of how fucking obnoxious and retarded they are. I literally fucking hate you if you think firearms and ammunition are important during a realistic crisis like a hurricane or some other nonsense. This is plain idiocy at it's finest, and some people will convince themselves that somehow America will concave into a third world country (even though it kind of is in some states) and fall victim to a non-stop warfare.

This is not a healthy train of thought, and many young gun owners I know buy into this lunatic shit and waste their time and resources into such an autistic hobby, which much to their dismay is not as retarded as anime but it might as well be. Utilizing the days of your life for preparing for something that may or may not happen is anti-social, and if continued as habit will eventually induce psychosis and do a number on your mental health. Being prepared is generally getting to know people around you and having friends which is a concept that might elude /k/ and 4chan in general.

Personally if shit goes south this is the perfect time to run a moonshine distillery operation with my buddies and turn a profit. Couple greenhouses full of weed and whatnot. The rest of you kiddos can have fun living a fantasy of being some sort of tactical survivor and getting shot by cops for trying to reign terror in a community of a bunch of nu-age liberal arts college kids that burn trash cans as symbols of anarchy.
>>
File: Thank-You-For-Your-Service.jpg (47KB, 704x318px) Image search: [Google]
Thank-You-For-Your-Service.jpg
47KB, 704x318px
>>32832976
>>
File: notanargument.jpg (329KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
notanargument.jpg
329KB, 600x399px
>>
File: 1467306249072.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1467306249072.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>32832976
>>
What about prepping for the super poor?

It's literally the way to go.

Learning to grow plants, raise livestock, gain connections with self sufficient people in your community, making your own cheese, fermenting salami/pepperoni/ham hocks so they won't need refrigeration, having a beehive, making homemade wine and distilling and drying ethanol to mix with waste oil for a biodiesel, etc etc etc

....making a wind generator, buying a few solar panels, having a circuit of reconditioned car batteries you restored yourself, etc etc etc

Literally, living dirt poor is THE best way to prep. You'll eat healthier than people giving themselves sepsis from passing bricks because they ate MREs for a week straight.
>>
>>32833045

That's just being relatively smart in general and not being reliant on provisions of the state or the city to sustain yourself. It can tie into prepping but that's not really the point I am making.

When things like 'Gray man' come up however, then we have something of a social problem going on that needs to be addressed before it continues further.
>>
>>32832976
cool man, where are you gonna set that up? i would like to know so i could rai- i mean help you with that weed and moonshine
>>
>>32833477

cool meme but no one on /k/ is athletically fit enough to raid anyone

kek
>>
>>32833639
>tfw so fat my finger literally won't fit in the trigger guard
>>
>>32833477

Only thing you raid is your mom's fridge, fatbody.

Best prepping you can do in life is be liked. Know your neighbors. Now you have allies.
>>
File: DPRKhelical.jpg (28KB, 497x604px) Image search: [Google]
DPRKhelical.jpg
28KB, 497x604px
>>32832976
>>Buying cases of ammo is prepping
Prepping for a weekend maybe, shit thing about being a gun owner is other people making assumptions that you're a retarded prepper. I just want to camp and hunt sometime soon, that and Florida has had hurricane seasons where stocking up on Wise food and MREs was a great idea.

Fuck your assumptions OP even if b8.
>>
>>32833685
why is it always 'youre fat' cant someone be skinny and unhealthy anon?
>>
>>32833745

YOU ANEMIC PENCIL THIN WHEEZE FACTORY. IF AN ANT FARTED, YOU'D BLOW AWAY IN THE ENSUING BREEZE. YOU BOMBASTIC STICK SHAPED NANCY-BOY! YOU'RE SO SKINNY AND WEAK ETHOPIANS SEND *YOU* AID. TRY NOT TO FALL DOWN THE WATER DRAIN IN THE SHOWER, YOU TINY, LIMP WRISTED, WEAKLING.
>>
>>32833781
Kek
>>
>>32833781
muuuuuuuuuuuuch better
>>
File: WW1requiredtankmask.jpg (81KB, 574x800px) Image search: [Google]
WW1requiredtankmask.jpg
81KB, 574x800px
>>32833781
heeheehehehhehheh
>>
>>32833685
Real shit, I agree with this. If you're liked by most of your neighborhood, this will work wonders during an actual emergency. A good community will be able to help each other out better and faster than the government.
>>
>>32832976
I think it will be a self-fulfilling prophesy for some people.

They've convinced themselves that there's gonna be all sorts of fights and violence, robbing and raping etc. and so that's the mentality they're gonna bring if SHTF. We have movies, games, youtubers and other different kinds of media filling peoples heads with the idea of post apocalyptic societies and such, even though it's just fiction people just take it for granted that this is what SHTF will be like. And they're gonna make SHTF into that, because that's what they expect it to be.
>>
>>32833880
This, any tiny little thing could make everyone in the city go fucking crazy thinking its the end of the world
>>
File: trash terror.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
trash terror.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
>>32833928

who knows what madness they are capable of
>>
> This is plain idiocy at it's finest, and some people will convince themselves that somehow America will concave into a third world country (even though it kind of is in some states) and fall victim to a non-stop warfare.

Well, it kind of will. When the police lose control of the situation, gun nuts are going to start pulling their dicks out for a measuring contest. An easy six months of high casualties among people no one will miss. After that beta bitches will start picking up the leftover guns and thinking they got the inches to run shit and then they'll probably end up behaving the way they've always dreamed of...rape, murder, etc. They'll probably kill 10 good people apiece before they get their comeuppance. It won't matter though because this is about the time the really weak, elderly, disabled, really helpless woman types will just start dying off due to starvation, dehydration, or disease.

So at that point, there's about 40-60% of the population remaining who mostly only act in self-defense and have a decent survival skillset or they're valuable enough to someone who does. And since the rule of law is no longer being enforced at this point, there's plenty of land for the taking and most of them will settle up a practical distance from their closest neighbors and things will get more...communal.
>>
>>32833976
kek'd
>>
File: 1484985840083.gif (2MB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
1484985840083.gif
2MB, 619x619px
>>32833976
>>
best armor for SHTF is a concealed vest at the most with level 3a or a level 2 with level 2 stab and slash protection.
>>
to be frank, I don't even know what I would do if SHTF since I stay home most of the times.

In case shit goes fuck, I'm just gonna barricade shit and live with my MRE until the military restores order.

And shoot the ocassional looter of course.
>>
>>32834088

its actually a MAGA hat because then your chances of getting shot by someone who can aim decreases significantly
>>
>>32832976
One word. Niggers. America has lots of them. You need guns to defend yourself against black hordes, just see Katrina, it wasn't a total social collapse but NIggers went full Chimpout mode.
>>
>>32832976

Did you really make a thread, after you posted in the other one? Like I said in the other thread, you're a retarded faggot.
>>
>>32832976
First you need food and water and other supplies.
Then you need a gun to defend it.
What dont you understand ?
>>
>>32834220

not relevant because you should be residing far away from them, out of range of a honda civic with a quarter tank of gas in it

>>32834235

you can't deny common sense

>>32834251

i understand perfectly, you actually just supported what i said lol
>>
>>32834332
>should
Should but can't be due to family, work, chronic medical conditions etc. Just give up, right? Fucking jackass.
>>
>>32832976
>guns r stupid
>i plan to involve myself in the drug trade if shtf
military grade intelligence.
>>
>>32833685

>muh neighbors, muh communitee

God the look on your face when you're forced to watch your wife get raped will be hilarious
>>
>>32834395
>be anon
>nobody likes you because you're anon
>SHTF
>everyone is banding together, sharing resources, and protecting each other
>you're not invited
>someone breaks into your house to rape your wife
>a hatsune miku body pillow
>you teleport behind them
>you unsheathe your AR-15 and tacticool equipment
>nothing personnel... kido...
>>
>>32834140
Kek
>>
>>32832976
>prepping by hoarding ammo and guns
Dumbest idea ever unless you have a way to secure all those guns every minute of the day. Most of these people live in fantasies and buy gear according to their twisted view. I'll be laughing when you idiots die in a month due to infection or flu.
>>
File: OrigCash[1].jpg (45KB, 600x622px) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash[1].jpg
45KB, 600x622px
>>32832976

Is this the /k/-version of the "Hi, my name is John and I hate every single one of you" copypasta?
>>
File: 1485721558234.gif (930KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
1485721558234.gif
930KB, 150x148px
>>32832976
Perhaps the single gayest post I've read on /k/ in a long time. Congratulations faggot.

Not even going to remove the cancerous /arg/ and /gq/ trip to post in your shit thread.
>>
>>32832976
>I literally fucking hate you if you think firearms and ammunition are important during a realistic crisis like a hurricane or some other nonsense.

You're such a passionate woman. Post cunny?
Firearms were important during Katrina, and in my personal experience of Hurricane Hugo they mattered because the deterrent meant there was little looting and it was confined to businesses. Firearms were vital in the L.A. riots. The Koreans among others defended themselves well.

You sound like an emotional person so KYS. I know the people around me and we are thoroughly prepared for disasters simply because that's a natural afterthought given all our other gearhead interests.

We know the pigs can't protect us from the nigs but we certainly can. Every now and then a good guy ventilates a goblin in the course of normal business. The CHUDs rob, steal, rape, and otherwise provoke getting shot. Weapons, like fire extinguishers, are better to have and not need than need and not have.

The best prepared armed community is the Mormon Church. It's not sociopathic for them to be armed, it's sociophilic!

Most people are stupid. That's not my concern. Most young people are stupid and inexperienced. That's not my concern. My concern is myself and those I side with. We'll do fine.
>>
File: 1465071641415.jpg (29KB, 413x438px) Image search: [Google]
1465071641415.jpg
29KB, 413x438px
>>32833781
Top kek
>>
>>32832976
>I don’t have guns, but I have a lot of other weaponry. I took classes in archery.
Good one, Martin Liao.
>>
>>32832976
Did you really expect me to read this long ass blog post? At least give a bait tl:dr.
>>
>>32833249

>we have something of an autism problem

Fix'd.
>>
And what do you plan on defending that distillery and crops with?

Oh right, that stockpile of ammo will come in handy then won't it. Fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>32832976
Let me guess, Air Force Services? If you think having a gun is stupid in a SHTF situation then you are a complete moron. Yeah, there are some goof balls tht take shit WAY too far but having a firearm or 2 along with sufficient ammo is #2 on the real life prepping list, right behind water, food and medicine. No you don't need an entire arsenal, but an AR with full combat load in a bandoleer is definitely far from a bad idea. At the very minimum someone should have a pistol with extra mags and a few spare boxes of ammo. If SHTF IRL, your autistic air spatula isn't going to help you.
>>
File: 1484751848051.png (260KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1484751848051.png
260KB, 500x481px
>>32833781
>So weak Ethiopians send you aid
>>
>SHTF
>Going out and joining the mayhem
>All good prepping is prepping in, bug out bags are absofuckinglutely last resort.

Seriously OP Most preppers want to prepare ahead of time so that they don't have to take place in the looting and mayhem.

Even in my bag if I don't include my vest and rifle I always have my full sized handgun and some extra rounds along with my CC.

My cause for having guns is all the looting that goes on during a storm like a hurricane or a flood. People breaking into shit, taking advantage of a lack of police being active.

When tyrone wants to take your last can of faghetti-o's but you didn't stock up on boolats for the "Negropocalips" don't whine on /k/ about it.
>>
>>32834812
You sound angry. It's easy to cache arms in moistureproof PVC pipe (hint, it comes in larger sizes than your hardware store keeps in stock). I suggest suicide to cure your butthurt.
>>
>>32833045
>sepsis from passing bricks because they ate MREs for a week straight.

I've eaten MRE for most of nine months straight with no ill effects while deployed, and those were the nasty Desert Shield era versions. I like healthy food and raise free range chickens, but don't exaggerate stupidly. If MREs bother you, it's you.
>>
>>32832976
You're an idiot. They still don't have any idea how many people were shot in the chaos of Katrina. Shit like that makes guns an absolute necessity.
>>
>>32833685
>know your neighbors
>not thinking that people will turn to shit when resources are low

How dum r u
>>
File: fortdrum.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
fortdrum.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>Some survivalists disparage Hall for creating an exclusive refuge for the wealthy and have threatened to seize his bunker in a crisis. Hall waved away this possibility when I raised it with him over dinner. “You can send all the bullets you want into this place.” If necessary, his guards would return fire, he said. “We’ve got a sniper post.”

Has that guy never heard of Fort Drum?
>At Fort Drum, a similar technique was employed, using air vents on the top deck, but a timed fuse was used rather than tracer fire.[19] Upon ignition, the remaining Japanese were annihilated; the flammable mixture kept a fire burning in the fort for several days. It took 14 days before the fortress could finally be examined

Building in an old silo everyone knows about has to be the most retarded idea. AND fucking telling everyone about it and renting it out to people, I mean really?
I guess he doesn't really fear an apocalypse
>>
>>32832976
Prepping, particularly guns and ammo, is for what comes after the crisis.
>>
>>32836918
>I guess he doesn't really fear an apocalypse
nobody that isn't on the autism spectrum does.
>>
File: IMG_1063.png (173KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1063.png
173KB, 640x400px
>>32833781
God damnit
>>
File: armed_black_mob.jpg (140KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
armed_black_mob.jpg
140KB, 620x413px
>>32832976
To be honest I am thinking of putting away some supplies just in case. But that is just because I am a white in South Africa and things are going downhill.

Its retarded and a wet dream in countries like the US but over here not so. Not when major political leaders are telling their supporters we are going to drive the whites into the sea and "We wont kill whites, not yet''.
>>
>>32834891
Not that guy, but I'm pretty sure he's talking about how stupid most preppers are for focusing ONLY on guns (or mostly), instead of other essentials.
>>
>shits on having a gun fkr self defense on a shtf cenario
>talks about growing DUDE WEED LMAOOOO

0/10 you're not even trying
>>
File: 1471209565165.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471209565165.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>32832976
>This is not a healthy train of thought, and many young gun owners I know buy into this lunatic shit and waste their time and resources into such an autistic hobby, which much to their dismay is not as retarded as anime but it might as well be. Utilizing the days of your life for preparing for something that may or may not happen is anti-social, and if continued as habit will eventually induce psychosis and do a number on your mental health. Being prepared is generally getting to know people around you and having friends which is a concept that might elude /k/ and 4chan in general.

kek this is spot on
>>
>>32832976
Oh look, an uneducated faggot who thinks just because he is in the military he is some kind of authority on the subject. Lol have fun getting your edgy end of the world pot/booze farm looted and raided when people come along and you have jack shit to defend it with. Only a faggot MP would be so stupid.
>>
>>32836597
>u angry
>I'm gonna hide my guns in pvc pipes and that fixes all my problems
Topkek hiding your guns won't prevent you from dying kiddo.
>>
File: ItCantHappenHere.jpg (17KB, 282x408px) Image search: [Google]
ItCantHappenHere.jpg
17KB, 282x408px
>>
>>32837903
>You don't need a gun bro
>People are genuinely good
>No one would ever do anything foolish or violent during a state of emergency

Boy, you sure are a retard.
>>
File: manstoppers.jpg (376KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
manstoppers.jpg
376KB, 1632x918px
>>32832976
That's some primo bait, kid, but past experience with disaster zones (NOLA/Katrina) and civil unrest (LA riots) has shown everyone that guns and ammo are a smart investment.

Not as smart as 250gal containers of water and a stock of dried food and mess kit preparations, perhaps, but useful nonetheless. Your autistic shitposting in OP is just you being mad at other autists who take it too far. Your moonshine idea is actually something I've planned to do for a while. Before SHTF, the permit for a distillery (for the purpose of making grain alcohol fuel) is free. Just submit a form.

Take it from a gentleman. You are embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>32832976
>Couple greenhouses full of weed and whatnot
People already rob drug dealers. You think it's going to get easier after SHTF? How are you going to set up a greenhouse unless you are already prepared to run one? Where are you going to get seeds and materials?

Same goes for liquor, people already rob liquor stores. That's a thing.

Those two "professions" are going to be the first to go. Well, second. Coke dealers are going to go first.
>>
File: 1373337941988.jpg (219KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1373337941988.jpg
219KB, 960x720px
>Not already distilling moonshine.

Casual.
>>
>>32837991
>implying I ever implied to be unarmed
>implying I haven't lived through a war/shtf already
Topkek, your reading comprehension is laughable at best.
>>
>>32832976
What if I don't want to be a tactical survivor?

What if I just want to put on a horned helmet, paint my face, and go raping till I die?
>>
>>32833781
Aye-aye, Sir
>>
>>32838015

>take it from a gentleman
>post armystronk shotglass next to plastic pipe
>polymer remmington 870

jesus christ a fudd can do better at this point

a sporter lee enfield would be more gentlemanly
>>
File: autismo.png (1MB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
autismo.png
1MB, 1688x2000px
>>32838422
Checked, now post your Enfield.
>>
Does anyone have that story of the armenian guy who had to survive when SHTF during the Serbian thing? That was a neat read about life when society collapses.
>>
>>32838657
Maybe not armenian bosnian or whatever
>>
>>32838657
that one is fake
>>
File: 1484913307805.jpg (478KB, 2480x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1484913307805.jpg
478KB, 2480x1324px
>>32832976
>One of the last exercises I did during my active service was to prepare for dumbass militias trying to loot walmart and kill people because of how fucking obnoxious and retarded they are.

has to be bait

people prep to avoid those zerg rush situations/areas

people who loot have not prepped
>>
File: tumblr_og8y2sMHeM1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (168KB, 736x957px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og8y2sMHeM1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg
168KB, 736x957px
>>32838422
>sporter
>lee enfield

All fucking Bubbas must fucking hang
>>
>>32838657
My family and I survived that war. If you have any questions ask away, nothing is off the table.
>>
>>32839641
I just fucking love this image. "I'MMA GET ME A MAN!"
>>
>>32839748
What are the resources you would have died without, in your estimation?
>>
>>32839762
Fresh water was one of the hardest resources to obtain for a lot of people but we lived in the mountains and there are a lot of fresh streams and rivers that you can drink from. I was actually injured and would have died without medical help so there is that. Doctors weren't hard to find, they were in the cities, the problem was getting there and crossing front lines which we had to do for me to see one.
>>
>>32834843
It is now.
>>
>>32832976
I've been in the bunker site pictured in your OP. Any questions about it?
>>
>>32832976
The biggest prep is having a social network with the people around you.
>>
>>32839641

people that believe in the illuminati are more dense than you may think

people that publicize they believe in the illuminati, new world order, and other things like lizard people and carry semi-automatic rifles openly are incredibly more dense than you can imagine
>>
>>32839808
>I was actually injured and would have died without medical help so there is that. Doctors weren't hard to find, they were in the cities, the problem was getting there and crossing front lines which we had to do for me to see one.
story pls
>>
>>32832976
Thanks for speaking some truth OP. Those annoying paranoid jesus crazy prepper conspiracy theorist types are a fucking cancer.
>>
>>32839955
>illuminati, new world order,

WEW
E
W
>>
>>32840044
It's not that exciting. We were sleeping and the Serbs began shelling us. I took shrapnel to my face and started bleeding profusely. My mom was taking me out of the area we were in when she was stopped by a Serb patrol. They had rounded up a good amount of Bosnians and they were going to use us as shields for the assault they would launch that night. So they waited until nightfall, meanwhile I'm near death at this point and totally pale, and then they bussed us all to the front line trenches and made us cross the no-mans land in total night. One of the Bosnians had some NVGs and they spotted this and held their fire. So we ran(mom was carrying me) through a field covered in bodies, land mines, barbed wire, under artillery and machine gun fire. When we reached the Bosnian lines some of the soldiers were from our area and recognized us and got us to a doctor immediately.
>>
>>32840100
So you're Bosnian?
>>
>>32840118
Yes.
>>
>>32832976
yeah people are retards you can't eat 10k rounds of .22lr

guns are important but past having a weapon to defend yourself with, one for small game (.22lr for rabbits, squirrels, etc) , one for larger game if you live in a place like that (deer, elk, whatever the fuck), and probably some handguns it's preety pointless to stockpile guns and ammo

unless its the people who think they're gonna be marauders and turn into psychopathic murderers if something bad happens
>>
>>32840125
I could have sworn you said you were an Afghan. Maybe I'm confusing you with another warzone survivor.
>>
>>32840100
>not that exciting
thats more excitement than ill ever have
>>
>>32840233
Nah m80, I'm Bosnian through and through, I can trace my family to one town going back at least 300 years.
>>32840237
None of it was exciting. My dad spent 8 months in a concentration camp watching his best friends die and we had no idea he was still alive. We lost everything we ever had.
>>
>>32840237
I think he means more 'it's not the fun kind of exciting'
>>
No guns here.
I'm pretty sure the point he's making is that all the "lol i'll just kill to get supply xD j ust like in Daayz lmaoooo" retards are dangerous people.

I kinda agree, notallpreppers and all that but you can't deny every time a thread about SHTF pop up they do too.
>>
>>32840267
Its fun going back and exploring some of the battle zones. You can still find destroyed vehicles, emplacements, guns, and landmines, so many landmines. The war also left a MASSIVE surplus of arms, the military went from like 100k+ to like 10k, and many people just took their guns home so now just about every house hold has an AK illegal.
>>
File: Natalia Poklonskaya Side.jpg (53KB, 600x863px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Poklonskaya Side.jpg
53KB, 600x863px
>>32832976
>Retarded shitposter is at it again
>He's aiming to rile somebody up
>Shitskin genetics encode for cackling at the funny sounds his keyboard makes
>His sod hut barely resists the wind
>Behind the shitposter's ancient laptop, a chihuahua's skin dyed like the nazi flag trembles
>Thunder booms right outside the hut
>Shitposter leaves his hut and looks up
>A huge shape in the air eclipses the sun
>It's Natalia Poklonskaya
>Her uterus strains to contain a thundercloud of lust
>She's bloated into a pear that's nearly a sphere
>Natalia drifts to the ground and bounces off a pulsating belly half her height in diameter
>Buttocks forming a peach as wide as Natalia is tall begin flexing, pushing her through the air
>Thighs shaped like doughnuts kick feebly
>Her labia part and close, expelling moist gusts of air to keep her thirty feet in the air
>Shitposter gawps at her breasts and his boner stretches his sweatpants forward
>Her boobs are eggs as big as her belly, stretching her wifebeater to its absolute limit
>Natalia glares at the shitposter, face ensconced within a globe of a second chin
>"REMOVE TARD FROM WEB" she bellows
>Her boobs are hugged together and start lactating
>Shitposter is slammed to the ground by geminal geysers of breast milk as Natalia moans with pleasure
>Last thing the shitposter hears over his autistic screeches is the boom of Natalia's vaginal flatulence
>Shitposter's skeleton is reduced to powder by the current
>Natalia heaves a sigh of relief before suckling at one breast
>Thick, creamy milk dribbles down the corners of her mouth and over her second chin
>She orgasms and one deafening queef launches her ever higher
>Another Natalia appears
>Then another, and another
>Dozens upon dozens of Natalias appear, teenaged versions of their leader
>The clone army sets forth to deliver the same fate to the entire Middle East
>>
>>32839808
>>32840100

Legitimately cool story bro. Not exciting, no, but interesting.

What would be the one resource you would have wanted access to for making things easier but you didn't have? Aside from "on-site medical care."
>>
File: Baron Tamago.jpg (436KB, 1063x1295px) Image search: [Google]
Baron Tamago.jpg
436KB, 1063x1295px
>>32832976
>which much to their dismay is not as retarded as anime but it might as well be

The entire post is bait, but this part clonked my bonkers.
>>
>>32840069
>>
>>32840413
I'm leaving some details out, but thats pretty much how it went. I know my mom carried me for over 12 hours and 30+miles trying to get me to safety so I owe her my life many times over. Food and water for us was plentiful because we didn't live in a city and we were already self sufficient. In the city this became a huge problem as many cities were surrounded and besieged by Serb troops so you couldn't bring in any supplies by truck. I think a car and gasoline would have been really useful for us in terms of traveling but it also would have made us a target. I think if we changed our situation in the slightest some of my nearest family wouldn't have made it home, we were extremely lucky to get out how we did. Again we didn't lack any resources, we just had very little in means of fighting back because the Serbs inherited most of the weaponry from the JNA. By weaponry I'm not speaking of small arms because we had factories and skilled workers that were able to retool and make guns, we needed vehicles like tanks and artillery guns. Ammo was extremely plentiful for us Bosnians because the Yugoslav government set up a lot of defense factories there due to the mountainous terrain.
>>
>>32840499
>we didn't lack any resources
I should make one amend and mention we didn't have medicine and that would have also helped us when I got injured. I probably could have made it without a doctor but we had absolutely no medical supplies.
>>
>>32840406

never failing to be creative with disgusting and cringey fantasies inspired by all the japanese cartoon fetish manga we read i see

thanks for bringing up ukraine though, which by the way most likely has people starving as a direct result of the ongoing conflict, thus further proving my point

ask some starving slav if they would rather have spam cans of 5.45 or potatoes and vodka
>>
>>32840517
I've read that having a pistol you can conceal is better for your safety than a rifle when out and about alone, since the rifle makes you a target. How true was this in your situation?
>>
>>32840406
what
>>
Bosnian that immigrated to U.S in 1999 here. Don't these shtf threads make you laugh muslimbro.
>>
>>32840672
That may be true if you're trying to look like you aren't a threat, but if we were caught with something we would have been killed instantly no question about it.
>>32840695
They really do. A lot of people are going to be shocked when SHTF happens and the sheer brutality of the situation will leave many people completely clueless as to what to do. Situations are different though, maybe its a natural disaster and not a war that will be SHTF. I think far too many people focus on guns and not on medicine and plants. One of the best things you can know is to be familiar with the flora and fauna in an area.
>>
>>32840737
I think one big thing is the amount of generalizing what people do for shtf in a military is coming for us way. Look at Bosnia there was total war/ artillery/ checkpoints set in towns/ humans moved as cattle/ concentration camps/ you never ever knew what to expect. None of these people ever imagine a tank driving into there cul-de-sac and destroying every home.
>>
>>32840798
True, you really need to be prepared for anything that can happen. My area was an area of pretty strong resistance during the war so it fared better than others even though they fought against Serbs, Croats, and other Bosnians that were allied with the Serbs. The big issue was at the onset they caught us off guard and my village happened to be one of the ones that was attacked.
>>
>>32841178
Right IMO everyone seems to think it will just be door kicking. An example my father's home village was practically leveled by tanks and was caught completely off guard. My mothers had a resistance from hearing ahead of time and was only attacked by patrols on foot. We're are you from?
>>
>>32834069
>Lone trashcan fights swarm of Antifa rioters
>Antifa retreats due to widespread ankle injuries.
>"Soros doesn't pay us enough for this shit" says rioter.
>>
>>32841306
Where I'm from they surprise attacked us. Artillery with infantry behind it. I'm from Kljuc, yourself?
>>
>>32842194
Tuzla
>>
>>32832976
Several blatant mistakes or maybe lies in you post OP.
The level of retards in prepping is about equal to the level of retards in general populat5ion around you
The bigger truth is that after the gov developed a very serious interest in us, going as far as passing a law giving emergency response agencies the authority to confiscate "larger civilian stores" of foods and dry goods in times of crisis be they state of nationwide we started getting smart.

We started hiding our power level yearsand ago we don't believe guns and ammo are the most ,important but they aren't very far down on the list.

Next militias won't be the greatest threat to law and order if any threat all really.. Almost all the current militias learned from the catastrophic mistakes made by their predecessors in the early 90's and now are much more disciplined about keeping rations, medical supplies guns gear and ammo in ready condition. They have been taking every training course they can find from the Red cross and Homeland security and there are hundreds available almost all for free.

The doomsday prepper mentality like on TV doesn't even really exist, after the first 4 episodes it was a completely scripted series and the last seasons used actual actors. That one women in season 1 who was waiting to go to meps went public about the shit they wanted her to do like if she would eat her cat, I think the thread is still alive in the arfcom archive. Happy hunting.

Lots of families start out prepping for the end of the world but they quickly learn it;s about short term chaos with empty shelves at the grocery store that could last as long as a month or more. Look at Venezuela right now.

As you said..prepping for something that probably won't happen is retarded until that shit happens and you have what your family needs to live comfortably for 3 or 6 months.
>>
>>32833045
>What about prepping for the super poor?
That's what prepping was for the last 10,000 years of civilization. A simple pantry off foods to get you through the winter and maybe some hard times. It's only in the last 80 years that everyone stopped having a few months of canned food on the pantry shelves. I still remember the old ladies having canning weekends when I was a small kid and my grandmother making her own soaps. They weren't crazy, their parents survived the great depression and knew the history of half the nation living on a starvation diet for almost a decade. Fuck that shirt.

The single biggest hurdle in prepping is getting started and it also the most expensive part of it but very quickly you start save big money at the grocery store once everything you eat is made from scratch at home./ Processed food gets expensive fast. I wouldn't want to live day to day and week to week like almost all of us do ever again. So yes, poorfags cvan prep just fine.
>>
>>32833685
>Know your neighbors. Now you have allies
Or leeches.
>>
>>32833639
I see you have never been to a larger /k/ meet up. We are far more thin / in shape than fat. Far more.
>>32833720
Do you neighbors, friends and allies have young kids? If so what kind of neighbor, friend and allie will he be when they start starving anon, he gonna leave your food alone and politely starve to death.
You don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.
>>32833781
You I like, we cook and eat you last.
>>
>>32843159
>>32843238
When does your dump start and did you update your instructions for pressure canning?
What about those e books, are we going to create that library or what. I have the time if you fund the books.
>>
>>32833249
People dont understand what 'grey man' is.
>>
>>32845681
more like gay man imho
>>
>>32832976
t. grunt forgot to change his socks
>>
K I'll go make friends with my neighbors and convince them all to sell their guns to the people that will chimp out. Then we can be defenseless together with our stacks of pot, cases of booze, and whatever else we can horde that makes us retarded and incoherent
>>
I think it is hilarious that the silicon valley rich are now turning into preppers, because of Trump's election, and buying guns.
>>
>>32843463
>I see you have never been to a larger /k/ meet up. We are far more thin / in shape than fat. Far more

There isn't a single person there that runs regularly. It was asthmatic central.
>>
File: A-llama.jpg (41KB, 660x494px) Image search: [Google]
A-llama.jpg
41KB, 660x494px
>>32846406

pic related
>>
>>32846192
what..you some kind of fag?
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.