[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deus Vult thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Crusader kit.png (672KB, 879x980px) Image search: [Google]
Crusader kit.png
672KB, 879x980px
Okay /k/, if a non government organization managed declared that Christians fight a holy war against Islam how would it play out? How would thousands of men of the Christendom make it to the middle east to fight? Which nations would support it? What would their objectives be? How would they deal with Israel, Iran, Saudi Arabia, The Kurds, ISIS, Assad, Russia, and the USA? How would this all work?
>>
>>32830897
A real thread had to die so you godbotherers could wank
>>
File: 1481599415114.jpg (1MB, 1156x1694px) Image search: [Google]
1481599415114.jpg
1MB, 1156x1694px
>>32830912
It was a worthy sacrifice.
>>
File: IMG_0496.jpg (28KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0496.jpg
28KB, 209x242px
>>32830897
For the sake of the chances of it being actually somewhat achievable, let's say Pope Francis and the Vatican declares the Crusade, unrealistic as it may be. This way, there might be some actual support for it.

>Objective
Seeing as Israel is already a state, the Holy Land is rather secure under the Israeli Military and the Iron Dome. Rather, this Crusade would aim the cleanse the area of fundamental Islam. Maybe instead replace it with a more West-friendly version. This means our main enemies would be countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, as well as the many terrorist groups.

>Factions
There are somewhere about 8-9 million Coptic Christians in the Middle East as we speak. There are many groups fighting as we speak against ISIS.

The Kurds could be a viable ally seeing as they do control some territory in the region already. They already aim to establish and Western-friendly state, so they're probably the best bet for a Crusader hub.

Russia would be on the fence about this. They aren't exactly keen on helping Westerners conquer the ME, but it would further their goals of wiping out terror groups. It would serve nicely to have more ground control without risking their men. They would provide air support, but I doubt Vlad would even send a Vodka care package our way.

The Liberal Globalist EU would probably lose their shit and travel ban the area.

The US population would also freak, but the government might throw some support. Maybe some actual ground troops. Again, I doubt supplies.

Assad would be glad for support, but the crusaders wouldn't want to deal with him most likely.
>>
>>32832460
>Seeing as Israel is already a state
(citation needed)
>>
>>32832664
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_for_Palestine_(legal_instrument)
>>
>>32830897
But why?
>>
>>32830897
>That pic

I guess you're not gonna carry any ammo, are you?
>>
File: 9150835_1280x720.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9150835_1280x720.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>32834346
Shit! How could I forget!?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.