[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aussies post your go-to-rifle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 14

Aussies post your go-to-rifle for coming chimpout

Pic related is mine, Howa 1500 mini action in 223.

Would love a semi...

Shit is getting fucked up here in south east melbourne.
Nigs and mudslimes are turning the suburbs and city into shitniggerstan, country is alright, there are aussies out there but even in some of the larger country towns the government is settling sudanese and they are acting like chimps do.
They have almost killed several people in my town in the last year and there's only about 50-100 of them living here.
See also labour day melbourne 2016 & Apex gang.

FOR NON AUSSIES:

Self defence is basically a crime here.

Licensing is ROUGHLY like this:

Category A&B - for hunting / sport shooting
manually operated firearms > 10 rounds excluding pump shotguns. Anything the cops think LOOKS like a salty wepun is banned see Troy PAR, would be perfect for us but was banned from import.

Category C/D - AKA dont even fucking bother trying to get one of these, > 30 people in victoria have Cat D.
semi auto everything and pump shotguns.
>>
>>32828571
just don't fucking shoot anyone with it if you don't have to anon
>>
How do you have the internet when you guys haven't gotten electricity yet?
>>
>>32828580
Thats the plan
>>
File: TroyPAR.jpg (329KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TroyPAR.jpg
329KB, 1920x1080px
This thread is just as depressing as our situation.

Pic related is the Troy PAR
>>
File: WFA1.jpg (187KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
WFA1.jpg
187KB, 768x1024px
WFA1 straight pull bolt action.
but they're $3000 AUD

anyone got one?
>>
>>32828590
k e k
e
k
>>
Do work my brothers.

"Be weary of the man with one rifle. He knows how to use it."
>>
>>32828571
just move to America before trump hits the down under with the ban hammer.
Don't worry, we speak-a your language
>>
How many people are in to guns in straya? decent amount of ranges? or is it limited to the bush and rural areas? Cheers
>>
>>32829409
I've been thinking about it, but everything i've ever known is in straya.
What state would you recommend? obviously California is out and fuck New York.

>>32829417
There is an outdoor range about 40min away from me, I know of one other in the state.
I always go inawoods or hunting with my brother out in the country.

There are more and more people getting licenses. lots of my friends are interested.
there's a little over a million license holders in the country last i checked.
Australia has a population of 23.13 million so its not too bad
about 750,000 guns in my state alone.

>>32829370
yea righto mate.
>>
>>32829409
>just move to America
>like it's that easy
Every. Thread.
>>
>>32828590
What am i missing here?
do you think were just living in bush huts with the abo's or something?
>>
>>32829417
>how many people are in to guns
officially? probably something like 1 in 50.
unofficially? i'm pretty sure we imported something like 200k SKSes in the year before the 1996 gun ban alone, and something like 1,000 of those were turned in.

>ranges
not many and most of them are cucked, just find a mate who has a property.

>limited to the bush and rural areas
practically yes, you get lumped in with the criminals if you have a gun in the city. in the bush they don't care.
>>
>>32828590
>How do you have the internet when you guys haven't gotten electricity yet?
We modified IPoAC to work with didgeridoos:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1149
>>
>>32829537
>just find a mate
;_;
>>
>>32829527
i'd rather stay here and just fix a few laws.
We don't have a Chicago or a Detroit... seems like gov is trying though.
>>
>>32829564
no really, thats it.
i go inawoods but i'm close to a state forrest.
>>
Welp canuckistan just had another shooting, time for our gun laws to match our commonwealth brothers
>>
>>32829672
Don't hand them in brother, no matter what the law says!
Bury them if you have to, heaps of guns were buried here before the 1996 confiscation could get them
>>
>>32829570
>i'd rather stay here and just fix a few laws.
Personally, I think there's a lot of laws that need fixing, not just a few. The way the government treats the average person in regards to personal responsibility and freedom is reprehensible to me.
>>
>>32829734
They will have a hard time for sure, We haven't had a long gun registry in years. If they do i'm sure there will be alot of "boating accidents"
>>
>>32828704
tfw illegal because military appearance
>>
>>32829794
>can't ride down the street in a bike without a helmet, even at 40
>can't smoke cigarettes without that retarded packaging that smokers just ignore
>can't actually put your foot down in a car without being arrested for "hooning"
>can't wag school for a day and walk around town without having cops arrest you
>can't tell some feminist to fuck off without getting charged
>>
>>32829794
Yea I know what you mean.
We're not not past the point of no return though.
I don't want to abandon ship.
I'm getting fuckin sick of the spiders lately though.

>>32829806
Everything in Australia is registered except ammo mags and furniture

>>32829840
If I was made of money I could have that gun made and registered legally.
Its just banned from import on a federal level.
>>
I'm already dealing with a firearms seizure for such a retarded reason that I'm considering quitting the hobby
>>
>>32829851
>Everything in Australia is registered except ammo mags and furniture

Jesus thats harsh, Here only the scary pistols and scary looking rifles are registered,
>>
>>32829862
What's the reason, anon?
>>
>>32829862
Did you give a Roo your smellie or something
>>
>>32829840
We should make sudos illegal cos they're the same colour.

>>32829862
oh?
>>
>>32829851
>We're not not past the point of no return though.
Thing is though, both Labor and LNP will never backtrack on any of these things, but especially on guns.

You'd need to see either the shooters fishers farmers or Lion-helmet get at least 15% of the entire voting public going for them for any real change to occur, and I just don't think that's ever likely to happen.
>>
File: TheStopSign.png (405KB, 407x609px) Image search: [Google]
TheStopSign.png
405KB, 407x609px
>>32829862
tell us mate, so we don't have ours taken away.

pic unrelated, just got that, google can suck my doodle.
>>
>>32829907
Yea, but shooting is becoming more popular.
who knows.

Any americunts have any suggestions on which state ausfags should move to?
>>
>>32830192
Arizona m8. I live in North Carolina and other than NC its the only place id want to live.
>>
>>32829527
Your right, don't even try. Just stay in your country, we don't want quitting pussies
>>
>>32829505
The states with the best gun laws are, West Virginia (super low CPI so your dollar goes a long way there), Georgia, Arizona are what comes to mind. But realistically the majority of the south is wonderful. For you Id suggest Arizona because its climate is similarish to Straya and there is plenty to do if you don't mind Mexicans.
>>
What about New Hampshire?
>>
File: 1482173285925.jpg (578KB, 800x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1482173285925.jpg
578KB, 800x1005px
>>32830390

It was really, really hard to become a US citizen, let alone be allowed to live here. If you're White from a developed country it is ten folds harder because immigration dept of America is SJW.

Don't talk shit unless you've experienced the process for yourself, you lazy ungrateful born-in-America flyover state hick.
>>
>>32830192
nevada or AZ
>>
>>32830418
how bout CC law?

side note, David Leyonhjelm of lib dems thinks CC would be a good idea in aus
>>
>>32830390
>quitting
Nobody mentioned quitting, idiot. But if you decided you wanted to move to America, it might take you several years to get there.

It used to be that you could simply move to other countries, but these days you have to meet a dozen criteria and have a recognised trade/profession to even be eligible.

If you don't have that, you're looking at 3+ years for the certification then probably a couple more years to build up experience, then probably another year of hunting for a job in America where the employer would be willing to commit the time and money to the legal process in getting you over there.
>>
Wisconsin is nice
>>
>>32829851
>If I was made of money I could have that gun made and registered legally.

>>32829840
tfw illegal because military appearance

>>32828704

>>32828571
Anything the cops think LOOKS like a salty wepun is banned see Troy PAR,

You know not EVERY state has that rule. The reason the Troy PAR is banned from import is because it shares so many common parts with the AR platform.
>>
>>32830583
WV has constitutional CC (no permit) the south is fine w CC, A few others do but I'm not sure which. Its really not hard to get a CC as long as you don't come here and start a bunch of bar fights
>>
>>32830487
East coast actually. hick is right though. Are you asking me to check my privilege?
>>
>>32830879
nah mate.
no parts are compatible with the ar at all. not even the bolt.

there is a thread on enoughgun forum where warwick firearms tried to import the thing and the feds said it looks like an AR.
that was it.
>>
>>32830612
>wants to come to freedomland
>its harder than just getting on a plane
>quits

get fukt
>>
>>32830821
I was thiking Wisconsin.

Dont they have a think where the don't recognize the NFA?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>32830487
>grew up with guns
>white
>upper middle class
>got went to college
>immediately got good job after college
>YFW
>>
>>32829417
Sydney has a bunch of clubs and maybe 5 ranges.
>>
I'm looking into getting a handgun license and a rifle license pretty soon. It's a huge mess of jumping through hoops, but I'm going to anyway.

I don't particularly believe the conspiracy theories surrounding the Tasmanian shooting that kicked off our strict gun laws 12 days later. Mainly because they look like they were drafted and approved in 12 days.
>>
File: FinnLuger.jpg (200KB, 872x604px) Image search: [Google]
FinnLuger.jpg
200KB, 872x604px
>>32832215
what kind of handgun license?

I'm thinking about getting a collectors licence to get whatever i want, but you cant shoot them as a collector.

Pic related is on my list
>>
File: DSC08759.jpg-original.jpg (90KB, 1023x254px) Image search: [Google]
DSC08759.jpg-original.jpg
90KB, 1023x254px
gents, you don't have to register everything, i know its a bit limited, but if its made prior to 1901, and its either a muzzle loader or the ammo isn't commercially available then you don't need a license or permit to own one. you don't even need to tell anyone you own it and in vic and qld you can use them without a permit as well.

i got myself a smith carbine a few years ago. i buy rubber on ebay to make my own shells, i make my own powder and shot as well. its a good rifle, i have taken a few red deer with it so far.
>>
>chimpout
>oz

Only if you live in an Abo community.

My go to rifle is a H&R handi rifle in .44 mag, but that's for predator control

Self-defense is perfectly legal here; they devoted almost 1/2 a subject to it in my criminal justice class.

Fear for life (proportionate force)
Can't flee
>>
>>32832286

Category H and B licenses. I want to own and shoot my own guns.

I'd love to get category D, but I don't ever intend to work in pest control and I'd only get to use it for that.
>>
>>32832308
I thought that was only for QLD, the more you know.

>>32832332
>chimpout in oz
Like I said; Melbourne, labor day 2016. Its only happened once, but it has happened.
They were sudos not abos

>Self-defense is perfectly legal here
Agreed, it is legal, but only when you cant run.
I was more referring to the use of a weapon or preparation for defense of any kind.
preparation = forethought = intent to harm

Pepper spray is illegal FFS
>>
>>32832344
I dont know much about Category H.
Do you have to attend matches annually?
Can you only have one?
>>
>>32832461

You need to attend 6 events in 12 months per handgun. It's fucking bullshit because it limits the amount of hand guns you can own to how many events your club runs. And before even that, you need a PPL which you need to hold for a year, after the first six months you can own your own pistol, but only 2 maximum.
>>
>>32832520
Fuck this government man.
This shit's getting old.
>>
>>32832520
What pistol are you thinking of getting?
>>
>>32832641

Honestly still pretty newb to guns. So I'd probably go with /k/'s 1911 pistol of choice initially. At some point I'd love to own a desert eagle for the novelty of shooting something stupidly powerful, but I'd need a few thousand spare to do that.
>>
my PTA came two months ago and I still haven't picked up the gun lmao
>>
>>32832712
1911's are solid but we can only get them in 9mm.
anything over .38 cal is banned so desert eagle is only available in .357 magnum here.

>>32832750
What you get?
post pics.
>>
>>32833128

I haven't come across anything regarding calibur of handguns
>>
>>32832442

Just carry a folding knife; no one will know you carry one until you use it.

If you're forced to use it, minor weapon charges will be the most if the defense was good

remember to stab stab stab
>>
>>32833188
I know its like that in VIC.

>>32833206
Carriage of ANY weapon is illegal including knives.
Cant even have one in your car.

If its down to using a knife, me Vs small group of thugs things are pretty grim.
>>
>>32833128

.38 super 1911 is GOAT for aussie pistol sport shooting.
>>
>>32832308
cant QLDfags get cap and ball pistols without a licence too?
I know here in Vic you can get muzzleloading rifles without a licence, but pistols are out of the question
>>
>>32832286
I have AB & H licenses for sports shooting and ABDHMR Collectors. QLD isn't giving Cat C collectors out atm because everyone went for the "muh cat C is historical and such" path.

Getting Cat H Coollectors wasn't too bad but you need an essay each time you want a new one. Also if your choice is a post-WW2 handgun then you are up that creek.
>>
>>32832442
FYI Queensland Police still considers some muzzleloaders as Cat B, depending what day of the week it is so be prepared for a potential fight. Yes a store will sell you one but better safe than sorry, especially if you intend on firing it
>>
>>32833128
Acutally you can get a PCM and PCS endorsement on your Cat H wich does give you "large caliblers"; IE up to .45
>>
File: lithgow.png (128KB, 1000x295px) Image search: [Google]
lithgow.png
128KB, 1000x295px
>>32833128
got a lithgow la101 crossover in .22

still have to pick it up though. been a bit stretched for money and since it's my first gun, i'll need gear to go along with it.
>>
>>32834453
nice, what optic you putting on it?
>>
>>32833411
>Carriage of ANY weapon is illegal including knives.

As I said, no one will know.

A small folder will never be seen, and you can protect yourself if you have to.
>>
>>32834541
not quite sure. a couple of places have packages where it comes with a scope and rings for like $60 more which seems like an alright deal seeing as I can just use that and then save up and buy a better one. I am trying to find decent ones with mil-dot reticles because I want to learn to use that and get into long range ballistics
>>
>>32834184
>FYI Queensland Police still considers
mate the QPS don't give a fuck about what is a muzzle loader. The state government made legislation that the QPS will enforce if you're a fuck head or do something stupid or someone gets hurts.
The Weapons Classification Regulation 1990 defines exactly what's a muzzle loader in QLD.
>>
>>32832442
>Agreed, it is legal, but only when you cant run.
that's not true newb.
Criminal Code 1899 law; s270 Prevention of repetition of insult 270 Prevention of repetition of insult

It is lawful for any person to use such force as is reasonably necessary to prevent the repetition of an act or insult of such a nature as to be provocation to the person for an assault, if the force used is not intended, and is not such as is likely, to cause death or grievous bodily harm.

Nigga you can hurt someone if they upset your feelings in QLD. Lrn2legal
>>
>mfw pepper spray, airsoft, slingshots and more are illegal
>>
>>32834639
and further, if someone is threatening you;
271 Self-defence against unprovoked assault 271 Self-defence against unprovoked assault

(1) When a person is unlawfully assaulted, and has not provoked the assault, it is lawful for the person to use such force to the assailant as is reasonably necessary to make effectual defence against the assault, if the force used is not intended, and is not such as is likely, to cause death or grievous bodily harm.

(2) If the nature of the assault is such as to cause reasonable apprehension of death or grievous bodily harm, and the person using force by way of defence believes, on reasonable grounds, that the person can not otherwise preserve the person defended from death or grievous bodily harm, it is lawful for the person to use any such force to the assailant as is necessary for defence, even though such force may cause death or grievous bodily harm.
>>
>>32834623
I'm not saying that every muzzle loader is affected but you ask anyone involved with the licensing at an SSAA branch and they can tell you that QPS can classify a muzzle loader as a Cat B.

Ultimately, QPS Weapons Licensing can enforce as they see fit.
>>
>>32828571
Can y'all not even have sks'? It looks nothing like a salt weapon. What about lever guns
>>
>>32835046
>Can y'all not even have sks'?
No. It's a semiautomatic. Like OP said:
>semi auto everything and pump shotguns.

>What about lever guns
Yes, it's manually operated.
>>
>>32828571

Self defence is a crime. Well put.

I grew up with my old man working with the dept of agriculture in wa. He'd pick me up from primary school n we'd go out pingin bunnys for the afternoon. In highschool he'd sign me out on "family affairs" to go shoot deer. On weekends we'd take the semi-auto 12 guage out to the quarry n blam away. Or the 308, n set up lines of targets across a friendly farmers dam.

They were tools, first n foremost, but fun n useful to be proficient with. Practice makes perfect. He was no 'operator', but guns were a part of my childhood.

As an adult, it is nigh impossible to get a firearm in the city. So im reduced to bows n diy airguns for my shooting fix.

Still, rather useful. My neighbor put a phone for sale on gumtree (au craigslist). 4 africans rocked up to buy, pulled a knife on the guy on his own doorstep. He objected loudly, n i went out to check the rukus carryin a compound bow. Strange how quickly the africans dissapeared when faced with a bow. Course, i couldnt have actually fired, Intent to cause Greivious Bodily Harm. Even when Burglary with Weapon is in action. At least, thats what the cop i later gave the statement to rekoned. Of course, i was never carrying anything, i just shouted, and my neighbor never saw a bow.

Yep, defending your territory (or aiding a neighbor) is a crime, it seems.

For the third time today, fuck you au gun laws.
>>
>>32835206
have you considered getting a group of mates and beating their asses?
i mean if they're in hospital they can't go running around, and if their mates don't know who bashed them they can't come for you
>>
>>32828571
>go to
>.223 bolt action
Should buy the same in 308 or the x39 they just released

My go too is my Rossi rev carbine in .44
>>
>>32835289
> 4 afrikans.
> considered beating their asses?

Love to.
BUT they all carry knives and are like 7 feet tall.
You'd probably get stabbed and even if you did get them the media would play the victim card on their behalf.

>>32834453
I've heard they're pretty nice.
How much?
>>
>>32838555
$850 or so for the rifle, or $900 for the package with the rifle, optic and rings

that's the lowest price of the range. they have higher prices for some differences in the rifle but as far as I can tell, it's more aesthetics than function/quality
>>
>>32839280
that's a fair bit of money for a 22.

I got a marlin XT-22 as my first for $500 with scope and rings.
>>
>>32839322
yeah I am a bit then whether I should go ahead or get the pta amended at the shop for a cheaper one. I don't plan on owning many guns so I guess I could afford to have a decent one of each but it's still rather expensive
>>
>>32837089
Why would anyone in Straya choose x39?
The surplus shit is super hard to find, and the commercial ammo is almost as expensive as 308
>>
Anyone have an alfa Proj revolving rifle?

Any good?
>>
>>32831076
>"college educated"
>too dumb to understand that your comment has absolutely nothing to do with what he was talking about

great work faggot
>>
>>32832332
>self defence is totally legal guis

A man who killed a home invader in Newcastle just last year got charged with murder.

"self defence" with a duty to retreat and a "proportional force" requirement is fucking worthless. You should be able to defend your life and your property, without having a fucking black belt. Taking weapons out of the equation just gives the advantage to armed criminals and those who are physically bigger. I have no doubt that any woman who's been ambush raped would certainly have wished she'd been able to carry some pepper spray or another weapon. As for can't flee, there's lots of situations when you should be able to defend yourself that someone can say after the fact "you could have run away".

The fact is if someone breaks in to your house with ill intent you have to either be able to go toe to toe with them (which is not very good odds especially if there are more than one of them) or hide in your room cowering while they steal your possessions and/or rape your daughter. If you think that's an acceptable state of affairs you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>32828590
How do you have the internet when you guys haven't adopted the metric system yet?
>>
>>32828571
Its a brilliant rifle.
Also, fuck scopes and learn to fucking shoot.
>>
>>32844392
Pff, what an extreme point of view, you're being completely irrational. If someone's a violent offender, we lock them up to protect the victim and the public. There's absolutely no need to take personal responsibility for your own life, that's why we have the police!

Oh. Wait...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-31/estranged-couple-found-dead-in-pimpama-home-qld-gold-coast/8226118

>The bodies of David Bradford, 52, and Teresa Bradford, 40, were found inside a Pimpama home after 6:30am, where children were also present.

>Police believe Bradford, who was not living at the Pimpama home, broke into the property, stabbed Ms Bradford to death and then took his own life.

>He had been charged last November over an assault on his estranged wife where he choked her and taken into custody, but was granted bail earlier this month.
>>
File: FL3HKH56COEP27QQ7V.MEDIUM.jpg (58KB, 578x480px) Image search: [Google]
FL3HKH56COEP27QQ7V.MEDIUM.jpg
58KB, 578x480px
>>32828571
So when will the government come after pic related?
>>
>>32844533
Give it time anon
>>
>>32829417
I live in the nations capital. Not far from Parliament House we have, a pistol club (maybe 2 but I think 1 is private or some shit), an all purpose 500m range, a long range rifle club, 2 shotgun clubs and 5 gun stores.

Shooting is getting very popular in Australia now.
>>
>>32844613
Queanbeyan here, let's be friends! :3

Don't have my licence yet, in the process though. Gotta take a form in to my doctor for him to sign off on and post back.
>>
>>32844624
The store in Queanbeyan, Tough Gear, is fucking tops mate. The blokes in there are always ready to help and have a good selection. Good luck with the license!
>>
>>32844613
Australias best suppressor maker who has been based there and who have police contracts cannot legally test their own product anymore because of your laws.
Out of business.
>>
>>32844392
protecting (violent) criminals is the MO of the practical marxists as this group is voting for them.

>"you could have run away"
>"cops could ahve shot him in the pinky toe"

are typical shit you'll hear. I was almost killed by three hechens with butchering knives as a 23yo and this lead to me being one of the few euroshits who gets to CC a gun - but not without a 1 year legal battle for my right...
>>
>>32844653
GC Precision is still fully operational. They can't sell their suppressors here but they still make fancy chassis for long range shooters, muzzle brakes, custom parts etc.

Very pricey though.
>>
>>32844651
Yeah, I went in there once to ask for prices on safes, and had a bit of a chat about reloading, because that's one thing I'm interested in.

150kg safes are fucking expensive, man.
>>
>>32844663
I meant the production of suppressors is out of business because once they are made they cannot be tested for safety. They should just cross the border and get back into making them.
>>
>>32844663
Forgot to add, Government contracted roo shooters got busted using suppressors illegally so they are actually legal until further notice, which is amusing.

I doubt any shooters here would be able to get them, but I assume it lets GC make them for now.
>>
>>32844681

Ah yeah, got you.

I agree. I heard that there was talk of them going to Goulburn but idk if they will.
>>
>>32844684
>Government contracted roo shooters got busted using suppressors illegally
I'm not sure if it's true, but I heard that the use of suppressors was actually part of their government contract, ie. the government themselves told them to do something illegal.
>>
>>32844707
Who knows man.
The guys down here in the ACT are fucking retards lol.

When I was putting in the PTA for a .22 they were asking me what I was hunting and tried to tell me I should just use lighter loads in some of my shotguns (I'm mostly a shotgun guy), or my air rifle.

It's a Cat A fuckwits I can have as many of whatever I want you cunts fuck off
>>
>>32844738
Yeah id tell em where to go mate.
>>
>>32829417
More popular than you think.

Lots of no-guns telling you how guns work. Lots of Fudds at ranges telling you how things was.

Reality is that its just a lot of waiting to get a gun. Most population centers have ranges in/around them, rural areas just shoot on property.

Lots of range queens. Lots of bolt action/pump action remington rifles gucchied into looking like Op8tr weapons. Groups the size of a volkswagen.
>>
>>32844506
this shit infuriates me.

i'm all in on freedom, the ability to rebel against your government, the hobby aspects of guns, etc... but this is something else.

that poor woman could have survived if she had a gun. i didn't know her, i've never been to pimpama, nor have i even experienced the gold coast, but i'm angry on her behalf.

she could have lived. but she didn't. it makes me shudder to think what her last thoughts were. what went through her head as she passed out.

her blood is on the hands of our politicians. not only her blood, but the tears that are going to be shed by her kids over the loss of their parents.

someone needs to burn for this.
>>
>>32844505
Is this FAMAS?
>>
>>32844829
Not only a gun, even if she had access to a taser or pepper spray, anything that could have allowed her the time to get away from the guy.

A stab-proof vest might've been handy too, but those are illegal too, because... Because... Well, the bullet-proof vests were banned because it could be used to prevent a cop's bullet, but the cops don't use knives, fuck it ban it anyway, can't be too sure hey!
>>
>>32844850
fuck that, she needed a gun. nothing is better at stopping a 6'3 MMA fighter than 6 rounds of .357

these leftists always go on about protecting victims of domestic violence, and to 'protect' them they sign them up for a women's shelter and note them down as having extreme risks to their life?

it's okay to leave a woman in a relationship with a monster, but it's not okay to hand her a pistol just in case?

hypocrites, all of them.
>>
>>32844864
>fuck that, she needed a gun.
To an anti-gun person, pepper spray could be an acceptable point of argument where a gun never would be. Obviously a gun would be more effective, but it allows you to open the debate up around these insane restrictions.
>>
>>32844880
I never understood why people would ever be anti-pepperspray or anti-taser

"OH NO! PEOPLE MIGHT USE TASERS FOR MUGGING!"

Fucking good. If I lived in a nogun commie hellhole I'd want every single mugger to be given a fucking taser so they don't fucking stab me instead. That is a massive improvement.
>>
>>32844880
we can go for the pepper spray angle with shit like people walking around the city at night, shit that isn't politically sensitive.

but this? this is a woman, murdered, by her husband, THAT THE COURTS KNEW WAS A RISK. i can bet you that if she was anti-gun she turned into a Thomas Jefferson-George Washington hybrid after the first few hits from that dog the media is calling a "husband". if we don't push for full concealed carry, full gun ownership in her honor, her death will be a waste.

politicians can lie their way out of the LDP's arguments, they can lie their way out of one nations' arguments, but they can't lie their way out of this woman's senseless murder.
>>
>>32844836
Haha no.
You cant have those in this country.
Ruger gsr
>>
>>32844933
>Ruger gsr
Is that a decent .308?
>>
>>32844941
Dont know. This is 5.56 model.
Its a ripper.
>>
>>32844864
>hypocrites, all of them.

are you this dense? what if there was no more "violence against females"? what would all these activisty do for a job? what is social-democrats stopped "poverty"? who would vote for them next election cycle when upper middle class votes capitalist-conservative? you can't abolish and dismalnte you clients or else you will no longer have a base of supporters. why do you think all democrat cities are shitholes filled with poor niggers? and the sad part is, these mechanisms don't even need to be apparent to the people using them. your politics are an organism made up of memes that support each other just like an organism is made up of genes that work together. you can be doing things and have no clue why you are actually doing them....
>>
>>32828571
best of luck dingochan
>>
>>32844954
Isnt it.

Bolts a little rough, but outside of that.

10/10.
>>
>>32828571

>My government is importing third world barbarians

>I will do nothing about the government, or barbarians, and will instead complain

Fuck off
>>
>>32845001
>I will do nothing
Nowhere in OP did he specifically say he was doing nothing.

But because he did not say that he was doing something, you assume he does nothing?

That's silly. You're silly.
>>
File: 1357547024345.jpg (119KB, 356x438px) Image search: [Google]
1357547024345.jpg
119KB, 356x438px
that looks like a really fun rifle. I'm American, but bolt guns are by far my favorite guns I they're pretty much all that I buy, aside from pistols. My Cz 527 is without a doubt my favorite gun. do you guys ever see those down there?

I must confess, sometimes I do think about your laws and feel kind of bad. I collect boltguns out of a passion for manual action rifles, and because I just don't enjoy semiautos, but you guys collect them because your situation compels you to. sorry, fellow anons.
>>
>>32844094
Ozzy reviews has a vid on it.
I would like to try one some day
>>
>>32844996
My bolt is a1 mate.
I cant fault mine.
>>
>>32845059
>>32844094
I did try one and its all the coll things you like in a revolver with all the crap in your face you dont want due to cylinder gap.

Still cool though
>>
>>32829846
Few people give a fuck about the helmet thing, cops will only care if you're a kid

Who cares, most people don't smoke and they shouldn't be smoking to begin with. It's simply disgusting, especially for the people around them.

people hoon all the time, even with cops nearby. Very little happens, you can't easily kill hooning/street racing/enthusiasm for cars in general, is deep-rooted culturally

I did this in high school (I'm 19) and nothing happened, just don't do it all the time that it affects your schooling and teachers/school officials won't bother you much. Let alone get fucking arrested.

we have these supposedly restrictive and totalitarian laws like this yet everyone constantly insults each other and no one really cares much. People don't often immediately react with that shit, maybe in the future the mindset will change and they will do so. For now they generally accept it or throw insults back. People don't like to involve cops or gov.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.