[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win /k/? Mightiest army in the world or bunch of gooks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 090.png (307KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
090.png
307KB, 604x603px
Who would win /k/? Mightiest army in the world or bunch of gooks?
>>
>>32826364
For the nineteen millionth time, North Vietnam had an infrastructure, conscription, planes, tanks, heavy and light AA, missiles, manpads and the full backing of china and the Soviet Union.
>>
>>32826486
They are still tiny compared to the US. And they had like what? 100 airframes?
>>
>>32826364
>>32826486
They also lost.

They got dragged kicking and screaming to the negotiation table.

We won, we did our job, we got the fuck out - then South Vietnam was too incompetent to handle shit when North Vietnam broke their terms after we left, and we refused to go back a second time.
>>
>>32826364
The mightiest army in the world.

No seriously. If we weren't being held back by the emerging faggot hippy generation then Vietnam would be a parking lot right now.

Make as many stupid memes as you like. You know very well what happened there.
>>
>>32826512
not like it was Nixon's way of getting America out of Vietnam and not looking like they lost
>>
>>32826486
>For the nineteen millionth time,

Quit responding to bait then.
>>
>>32826518

This right here.

Pic related would of been what happen if we could. Just switch out monster to gook for this pic.
>>
Vietnam was a loss and any American saying otherwise is literally retarded.
You failed in your goals.
Same for Soviets in Afghanistan. When they left communists still ruled. Fuck, they had even better K/D ratio.
>>
File: charlie-day-rats-speech.jpg (57KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-day-rats-speech.jpg
57KB, 650x370px
>>32826364
The FUCKIN Marines.

Haha, Jarhead, troll me homie.
>>
>>32826518
The US was literally BTFO.
>>
Are people seriously so retarded they don't understand how guerilla warfare works? You can't kill an enemy you can't see, and it doesn't help that we literally couldn't bomb North Vietnam without sparking a war with China, so they could draw back and lick their wounds and we couldn't do jack about it.
>>
>>32826512
No we did fucking not.
>>
>>32826512
>this is what americans actually believe
>>
File: usa wins saigon.jpg (359KB, 664x720px) Image search: [Google]
usa wins saigon.jpg
359KB, 664x720px
>>32826512
>We won
Every fucking time :'D
>>
>>32828817
>>32828760
>>32826684
Yeah I remember when the NVA had an advance so strong the US military had to retreat to the sea. Right?

Fucking retards.
>>
>>32826364
Well the mightiest Army in the world beat a bunch of gooks. Twice actually
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.