[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being under 21 is suffering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1471979944473.png (283KB, 396x418px) Image search: [Google]
1471979944473.png
283KB, 396x418px
>Be 20
>Want to build AR
>Can't buy lower receiver because it can be used to build a pistol
>Dad buys a receiver for me as a gift
>NICS was down when he went to pick it up yesterday
>Have to wait another week now
Why is this bullshit allowed? What's to stop me from buying a fully built AR 15 rifle, taking it apart, and then using the lower to build an illegal pistol?
>>
Nothing follow your dreams.
Or just build an 80% lower you cuck.
>>
>gun laws
>making sense
You can make a SBS with any shotgun and a hacksaw.
People who write gun laws seem to think guns run on magic and that by modifying them in any way without being a gunsmith you disrupt the ley lines.
My personal theory is that nobody who actually understands guns is in favor of gun control because they realize most guns are in fact very simple.
>>
>>32823897
Well, if started acting like an adult maybe we would treat you that way.
>>
Just give the money to sombody 21 or older and have them buy it for you, or go to a gun show and buy a pistol lower from a private sale
>>
>>32823971
Nice shitpost m8.
>>32823983
>Give money to someone and have them buy it
>What is a straw man purchase
I'm not planning to build an AR pistol, it's going to be a rifle. That's the part that pisses me off.
>>
>>32823897
You know that you can just go on arms list or something and find a guy selling a pistol or lower. State laws might apply, but it's not illegal for someone under 21 to possess a handgun on the Fed level.
>>
>>32824022
>what is a straw man purchase
The act of buying something for somebody that cannot legally own it

An 18 y/o can own a handgun, but can't buy one from a licensed dealer

They can, however, be gifted one. Therefore it's not a straw purchase

Of course i wouldn't go around telling people what you're doing just in case they're idiots who think it's illegal
>>
>Have to wait another week now

Why are people so impatient? Suck it up faggot.
>>
>>32824292
>gifted one
from parent or legal guardian, otherwise its considered a straw purchase. at least here in FL it is.
>>
File: strawmanpurchase.jpg (2MB, 1132x1696px) Image search: [Google]
strawmanpurchase.jpg
2MB, 1132x1696px
>>32823897
>>
I just ended up buying a decent prebuilt
>>
>>32824324
What if they "sold" it to you?

>friend buys handgat
>"decides" they dont like it
>"sells" it to you

Same thing, meaning it's unenforceable if you keep your mouth shut
>>
>>32824413
private sales here have to go through licensed dealers here as well
>>
>>32824424
Lol
>>
>>32823897
How does KC work?
>>
File: walken_koons_0012.jpg (33KB, 666x346px) Image search: [Google]
walken_koons_0012.jpg
33KB, 666x346px
>>32823897
Shut up kid. Be 30 with an exwife. You know nothing about suffering.

But I own more guns than you, so Score.
>>
>>32823897
Sup cuck? Do you or your dad own a drill and a router? You're men, of course you do.

Build an 80% lower. It's satisfying, albeit quite expensive. Who doesn't have 100 burger bucks for a jig, though?

Just do it. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>32824470
>not OP, but
Jesus man your life is shit.
>>
>>32824324
Where in FL? I have a lower that I can legit gift to you, no strings attached. You're free to give me a customary gift when we meet for the first time. Of course, everybody gifts cash these days.
>>
>>32824470
Wow, that sucks.
I feel like my life is headed in that direction.

Do you have kids? How bad does that suck?
>>
>>32824480
Well you didn't greentext properly. Work on that.

My life is actually pretty good. I can shitpost with newfags like you at my leisure.
>>
>>32824470
Shut up, co-ager. Be 30 and Australian.
>>
>>32824505
In between not yelling "muh hip" and bitching about my shit marriage, I'll do my best.
>>
>>32824491
Im not OP, but thanks for the offer.
>>
>>32823897

>being under the age of 21 on 4chan

der ewige newfag
>>
>>32824502
Yes I have a daughter. She is never a burden and perhaps my greatest happiness ever.
>>32824523
>Australian

OK you win. Your life sucks more.
>>
>>32824424
No they don't.
>>
FFL dealer here.

Gun laws are retarded and we hate them just as much as (if not more than) customers.

A rifle can't be too short, a pistol can't be too long. I can sell an 18yo 9mm for his hi point carbine but not his block. I can sell a full rifle to an 18yo but not a receiver. I don't have to transfer a scoped, rifled, .50 cal muzzleloader but I do have to ttansfer a .17 beach action gun.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.