[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

strikerbabby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (177KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 600x614px
Are you one?
>>
>>32823403

You must have been pretty fucking upset to make this.

SAO master race btw
>>
>>32823403
This is going to be a good thread, I just know it.
in other news I dryfired a glawk something a few weeks ago and it was like a fucking lightgun, gross.
Not sure how people extensively shoot them without swapping the trigger imo
Do all striker triggers feel so plasticy and unsatisfying?
>>
>>32823403
I personally don't like most striker fired handguns but who gives a shit if thats what some people prefer
>>
>>32823403
>Haha, surely my commitment to making a fucking diatribe about my pistol preferences photoshopped with pictures of infants will get across just how juvenile and easily upset I a-I mean my opposition is!
>>
>>32823403
>someone actually spent the time to make that image

the internet ruined mankind
>>
DA triggers are shit. Glock triggers are shit. Thankfully, God and JMB fixed this issue with the 1911.
>>
>>32823403
>I don't like what you like
/thethread
>>
>>32823430
Was it a 19 or what? How do you write "Glawk" without feeling stupid?
>>
File: niga.jpg (27KB, 276x290px) Image search: [Google]
niga.jpg
27KB, 276x290px
>>32823403
>plastic guns
>>
>>32823403
Saved anon have a bump
>>
>>32824132
>but who gives a shit if thats what some people prefer

How can someone make an informed decision as to what they prefer or don't prefer when they can't properly shoot da/sa? Then they run around saying da/sa is hard to shoot and discourage other people from doing it, that's a striker babby. Strikerbabby.
>>
>>32826006

So what you're saying is, you're upset that the technology of your pet pistol has been surpassed and new shooters aren't always interested in regressing.
>>
>>32823403
>babby
just stop it
>>
>>32826088
>regressing

Because a shitty trigger at the expense of safety is a leap in technology, shut the fuck up strikerbabby.
>>
I have never seen this quantity and quality of assmad before.
>>
>>32823403
>Are you one?
not really, i was tellin' a couple of the boys at work last week with all of the striker fired pistols out there nowadays that it was becoming harder to find a newer designed DA/SA. i kinda like the look on peoples face's that are not familiar with dual actions when they try to fire one(even after giving them a heads up).
having said all this, the only thing left is, this is one gay thread.
>>
What top competitive shooters use a DA/SA? The only one I know of is Ben Stoeger (shooting a Beretta 92), but even he has switched to a SAO.
>>
>>32829611

>ernest langdon
>>
I prefer DA\SA, but why would I care what somebody else likes?
I have to admit I am being seduced by the walther p99- it will probably be my next fun purchase
>>
>>32827560

>trying to force a meme this hard

I'm sorry you need a 15lb trigger to keep you from shooting your own nuts off. Keep telling yourself that the SA pulls on your beretta are good though. You need to maintain that pride of ownership no matter what
>>
File: 1476747538817.png (34KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
1476747538817.png
34KB, 493x276px
>>32823403
>that fucking glock pacifier

comedy gold
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.