[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

deadliest warrior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 202x249px
who in your opinion is the deadliest warrior, /k/? Assume that the best warriors from each pre-industrial society is teleported to a giant colluseum-like arena; they all proceed to face off against each other in duels. each duel has three rounds: in the first two rounds, each combatant squares off against the other in a recreation of their home environment (ex if a samurai and a hoplite faced off, one round would be on a feudal japanese battlefield and the other would be in greece). These duels are to the death. The environments are selected to favor the warrior whose home turf it is. The third round takes place in an empty arena. These warriors are all in top physical condition and equipped with the best weapons and armor ever produced by their society. The deadliest warrior shall therefore be defined as the guy with the greatest chance of beating every other faction there.

My money is on a european knights.
pic completely unrelated.
>>
>>32819124
Samurai are trained to knock a full plated swordsman on his ass without the use of their sword. It's all about the martial arts, weapons and armor are there for when those martial arts failed.
>>
A winged hussar, obviously.
>>
File: 1480096069541.png (393KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480096069541.png
393KB, 450x450px
>>32819153

> oh, lord
>>
>>32819153
>samurai try's to punch knight
>knight grabs him, throws him on the ground, beats the shit out of him with his gauntlets, then stabs him in the throat
>>
>>32819124
I'd put some money on an Apache Indian
>>
>>32819536
with or without gunpowder?
>>
bamp
>>
>>32819124
I'm going to have to go with either the Swiss Guard or the Gorkas. You don't fuck with hill-people.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.