[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun Time Question for /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

So /k/ I was recently robbed by someone, and one quick confrontation later am now in possession of said revolver (unloaded sadly).

Its a 9 shot, double action Rexio 226 .22 caliber revolver.

I am having difficulty figuring anything out about this revolver, so I was wondering if anyone here could help explain what the hell I got here and if it's any good.
>>
>>32817728
Just googled "RExio 226" and a wealth of information appeared on my screen. Don't know what you did, but you might want to try that.
>>
>>32817728
Wait what?

Why did you buy the revolver he used without knowing shit about it?
>>
>>32817775
pretty sure thats how most people buy things
>>
>>32817748
I tired all of those, they are just a bunch of people asking the same questions I am asking here.

All I got from google was it is some Argentinian revolver that was imported here back in the early 2000s.

Hell the only reason I am posting here is because google didn't help.

>>32817775
No I didn't buy one like it. It is the actual revolver he pulled on me.

Its a long story but the short of it is that now he's in jail and I have the gun.
>>
>>32817798
>Its a long story but the short of it is that now he's in jail and I have the gun.

Tell me more
>>
>>32817728
Wait, so you got robbed by a guy then somehow took his gun and put him in jail?

lol
>>
>>32817798
do tell
>>
>>32817862
>>32817915

The thing is the story is so absurd I doubt anyone here would even believe me.

Personally I was surprised it wasn't a hi-point, I just really want to know if I ended up making out with a shitty revolver, or if it is at least half decent.
>>
>>32817927
its a shitty revolver that was imported for 2 years in 2000-2002 worth 100-200 bucks if anything breaks its impossible to get replacement parts
>>
>>32817927
Post it you faggot
>>
>>32817927
>>32817976

Well you got your anwser there op now tell us what happened you faggot
>>
>>32817927
Story time, pal
>>
>>32817927
You can't just not tell the story anon that's not how it works.
>>
Bumping, tell us the story faggot.
>>
>>32818019
>>32818025
>>32818028
>>32818056

Fuck it fine. But someone better have some more info on it.

>Be me
>Be hungry due to forgetting to put shit in fridge
>Head out to the gas station because fuck my life
>consider carrying because its late
>decide what the hell my life is a joke
>take my derringer D-25 meme pistol because literally nothing ever happens and again life = joke
>20 mins later
>make it back to my street from getting shitty breakfast burrito
>a few houses away from my own
>SUDDENLY SURPRISE NIGGER
>holds out this fucking huge pistol from op image
>so dark i thought it was a colt peace maker
>got fucking nervous because stupid niggers dont use real guns
>think i am fucked because I spent all my money on burritos so tyrone was probably gonna chimp out on my ass
>was pretty sure it was gonna end right there

(1/2)
>>
File: acfb961.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
acfb961.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>32818126

>realize that it was stupid to go out at night in fucking NEW HAVEN
>suddenly remember that I wasn't a complete retard
>reach into pocket pull out my D-25 Derringer
>kick my self in my head because I am a fucking dumb ass for not bringing something better
>pull the spaghetti back in my pockets as I do my best to make the nigger think he is fucked
>things go quiet for a bit
>SUDDENLY SURPRISE REVOLVER TOSS
>(yes the faggot THREW the fucking revolver at me)
>hits my chest hurts like a mother fucker
>starts screaming at me in niggerese
>faggot nigger begins running away
>just stand there dazed thinking wtf just happened
>pick up revolver
>realize it was unloaded and that is why he flipped his shit
>go home
>next day find out some guy got arrested for holding up a gas station with his finger
>realize it was that faggot that threw his gun at me
>mfw my derringer scared a nigger into giving me his gun and getting arrested for trying to rob a store without it
>>
File: 1483640107643.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483640107643.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>>32818219
>mfw my derringer scared a nigger into giving me his gun and getting arrested for trying to rob a store without it
Holy Shit!
>>
File: Brilliant.gif (45KB, 1040x840px) Image search: [Google]
Brilliant.gif
45KB, 1040x840px
>>32818219
>>
>>32818219
I guess you did God's work Anon...? It would have been better if you threw it back at him, amigo.
>>
File: 1482186543213.jpg (47KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1482186543213.jpg
47KB, 720x439px
>>32818219
Never change, /k/
>>
File: 1401512766207.jpg (124KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1401512766207.jpg
124KB, 800x596px
>>32818219
>attempted mugging
>receive free fun

wtf I love getting mugged now
>>
>>32818219
Well now you have a stolen gun
Congrats OP
Better hope the law don't catch you with it
>>
>>32818126
>>32818219
Life in CT is a motherfucker. Make sure you never let anyone see that shit, 5 year minimum in that state.
>>
>>32818219
>mfw my derringer scared a nigger into giving me his gun
welcome to Trump's America^tm
>>
File: Very Nice.gif (932KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Very Nice.gif
932KB, 300x250px
Honestly, turn it in to the police. Nothing but bad if you have a stolen weapon...
>>
>>32818307
>>32818347
>>32818367

I am sure it was legally obtained, by his drug dealer.
>>
I also recommend turning it in.
You have a shit revolver you can't even Google info on, much less find parts for. And it would help put the guy away for longer with a second actual armed robbery charge as opposed to just the finger gun robbery which he'll likely get minimal charges on.

You also get the fun of explaining this to the police too.
>>
>>32818307
I would argue that the mugger gave it to him. And it would not needed as evidence for the "armed" robbery investigation as the weapon was his index finger. As far as the OP knows, the pistol is clean.
>>
This is all well and good.

But does anyone actually know anything about this gun?

I am calling out to all Argentinian intellectuals that may have some experience with the Rexio Pucara Manufacture and their revolver quality.
>>
File: made me laugh.png (77KB, 902x894px) Image search: [Google]
made me laugh.png
77KB, 902x894px
>>32818546
>>
>>32818546

I googled it and it looks like that gun runs between $100 to $200, and saw it described using word like decent and quality.

22 LR revolvers that I've seen in pawnshops and and at gun shows (and there are scads of them, so the market is well defined) typically run about $100 to $200. This suggests that your gun is keeping up with the pack in terms of quality if is being bought for about the same price.

Now there are probably two interesting stories regarding your new gun. Argentina is not some third-world hellhole. Despite some poor economic policies (relevant later) and being perpetually butt-hurt over the Falklands, Argentina has industry, commerce, and culture. Many say it has a pronounced European character to it, which is not surprising since many Europeans immigrated there before and after WWII. European and American firearms were probably more expensive due tariffs and distribution costs. So your gun is the product of Argentina's homegrown arms industry that arose to meet the local demand and has since dabbled in the international market. A 22LR revolver is one of the least demanding types of guns in terms of design, fabrication, and materials. You can fuck it up, but only if you completely jettison your self-respect as a gunmaker. If all the parts are in working order, it will probably shoot just fine and be an inexpensive range toy and/or rat gun.

Now the second story concerns your would be mugger. In all likelihood he is dirt poor and knows fuckall about firearms (hint: you need ammo). Your gun is made to look like something Dirty Harry would use, and there is a good chance he got it not even knowing it was a 22 LR or because he could not get a real hand cannon.
>>
>>32820964
Also if it breaks and you can't or don't want to get it repaired, you might still have some fun with it.

1) Turn it in to a police gun buyback for some cash or a gift card.

2)Mail it to a random gun/shooting club in Argentina with a note explaining how you could not get parts for it, but you hope they can do something with it. Include its story for lulz.
>>
>>32820964
>>32821015
Thanks anon you have been the most helpful one
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.